RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costum Ore\Wood\Leather\Craftables daat99 for RunUO 1.0.0

daat99

Staff member
Mekaylah said:
I installed this on my shard with no problems at all. I love it. I have one question tho. How hard would it be to change some of the hues? I have custom hues on my shard and I would love to use some of them. Like maybe put a frosty hue on the frost leather elemental for example. These are great tho. I wish I could script half as good as you!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
I'm glad to hear that you like it.
It shouldn't be too hard to change the hues.
If I remember right (at 4pm without sleeping last night) the only place is in OreInfo.cs
Do [get hue on 1 of the custom ores and then do a search for the number that it used in OreInfo.cs, if you change that number it should change it without errors.
I'm not possitive about it tho, it might cause some conflicts and errors, you could always redownload this pack if you have problems :)

Shadefox

Wanderer
Im possible the one that got it wrong but, master of the Arts & loot problem

I cant get the UltraRich Pack to work. After you kill the Master ofthe Arts, hes only got a random runic and two piles of gold. Tried to fix it on my own, but Im clueless here =) Any ideas?

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
ug when i try to craft something with ore it crashes the server, here is the crash log:

Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Items.BaseArmor.get_PhysicalResistance()
   at Server.Item.AddResistanceProperties(ObjectPropertyList list)
   at Server.Items.BaseArmor.GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList list)
   at Server.Item.get_PropertyList()
   at Server.Item.InvalidateProperties()
   at Server.Item.set_Map(Map value)
   at Server.Item.AddItem(Item item)
   at Server.Items.Container.DropItem(Item dropped)
   at Server.Items.BaseContainer.TryDropItem(Mobile from, Item dropped, Boolean sendFullMessage)
   at Server.Mobile.PlaceInBackpack(Item item)
   at Server.Mobile.AddToBackpack(Item item)
   at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem.CompleteCraft(Int32 quality, Boolean makersMark, Mobile from, CraftSystem craftSystem, Type typeRes, BaseTool tool)
   at Server.Engines.Craft.InternalTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

any idea's on which file to starting looking through? i had to manually merge a few of the base files.

-sly

daat99

Staff member
Sly I would check craftitem for that crash, can you tell me if you changed something in the pack or you used my distro files ?

Shadefox said:
I cant get the UltraRich Pack to work. After you kill the Master ofthe Arts, hes only got a random runic and two piles of gold. Tried to fix it on my own, but Im clueless here =) Any ideas?
It kinda suppose to have 2 gold piles.
This way there's more chance that 2 players will get gold in case of a looter in the area :)
In any case if you want to change it you'll have to get rid of the ultrarich loot and set the gold to the amount that you want in the script itself.

porker

Wanderer
Hey How can i make it so Spined Leather has Luck again cause in the distro verison it has luck but in yours it doesnt how can i change this to where it does

daat99

Staff member
porker said:
Hey How can i make it so Spined Leather has Luck again cause in the distro verison it has luck but in yours it doesnt how can i change this to where it does
I added luck to spined, will be here with next update in 24 hours.

daat99

Staff member
15/02/2005 v0.7
Fixed: Made bankhvie to work only from backpack to avoid an exploit. ThanX to County Line for letting me know. in BankHive.cs
Fixed: Now spined leather give 40 luck to armor (thanx porker for letting me know). in OreInfo.cs
Added: Added option to craft yumi in: defbowfletching.cs
Added: Blacksmith, tailoring, fletching and carpentry repair deeds. in: repair.cs, repair deed.cs
Fixed: A warning in: master of the arts.cs

daat99

Staff member
v0.8 17/02/2005
Fixed: a bug in runicfletching, ThanX telekea for letting me know :)
Added: Option to make the spell casters key use the reagents when you cast spells (ThanX A Lot to UOT for all his great help on this).

Optional Installation:
If you want your players to use the spellcasterskey regs for casting spells you need to do either of this 2 things:
1. Replace the spell.cs file (in case you use the distro) with the 1 in the optional zip.
2. Open Spell.cs and look for those 2 lines:
Code:
	if ( pack.ConsumeTotal( m_Info.Reagents, m_Info.Amounts ) == -1 )
		return true;
add this lines just after them:
Code:
//start daat99 use SpellCastersKey 1/1
	SpellCastersKey sck =  (SpellCastersKey)pack.FindItemByType( typeof( SpellCastersKey ) );
	if ( sck != null )
	{
		if ( sck.ConsumeReg( m_Info.Reagents, m_Info.Amounts ) )
			return true;
	}
//end daat99 use SpellCastersKey 1/1
That's all :)

Mekaylah

Wanderer
Please don't yell at me for asking this question; but, what is 'craft yumi'?
I already have this system on my server and I never had any problems except for the colors dont match the names. I was told that was because I have custom hues on my shard. Should I upgrade this system since you've done some changes on it?

Quantos

Lord
Mekaylah said:
I already have this system on my server and I never had any problems except for the colors dont match the names. I was told that was because I have custom hues on my shard. Should I upgrade this system since you've done some changes on it?

Whenever there is an upgrade available in anything, you should always get it. There could be a fix in there that you need.

daat99

Staff member
Mekaylah said:
First I suggest that you look on the readme.txt file that you have and see what version you use.
After you do that follow the posts and see the updates I made on each version.
Most of the versions contain either a fix or\and a new feature.

The "craft yumi" is the ability to craft the "yumi" bow from samurai empire.
Keep in mind the special moves on the yumi bow aren't scripted (just like the special moves on all the se weapons) so it's mostly for "looks cool" kinda thing.

I strongly suggest that you update your shard since there are a lot of changes to this pack (that's why I don't support modified versions, it may cause a lot of errors on updates which I can't locate in advance like the official release).

Raider

Wanderer
hello i am getting one error can you tell me what this mean or where error might be at here it is
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 8 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Custom Wood.Ores.Leather.Craftables RunUO 1.0.0 daat99 v0.8 1o
f3\New\Mule.cs: CS0115: (line 62, column 24) 'Server.Mobiles.Mule.OnBeforeTame()
': no suitable method found to override
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 19, column 30) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.WandTypes' because it hides inherited member 'S
erver.Loot.WandTypes'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 41, column 30) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.ClothingTypes' because it hides inherited membe
r 'Server.Loot.ClothingTypes'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 47, column 26) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomWand()' because it hides inherited member
'Server.Loot.RandomWand()'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 52, column 30) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomClothing()' because it hides inherited me
mber 'Server.Loot.RandomClothing()'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 60, column 22) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type)' because it hides inheri
ted member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type)'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 72, column 22) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[])' because it hides inhe
rited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[])'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 80, column 22) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[], int)' because it hides
inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[], int)'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 88, column 22) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(params System.Type[][])' because it h
ides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(params System.Type[][])'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script/DLL files were found

- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

daat99

Staff member
You didn't changed all the files I added in the pack.
It can be basecreature.cs and animaltaming.cs, might be something else, reinstall it and it'll work.

daat99

Staff member
telekea said:
It looks like you mofified the basecreature.cs and removed the ontame methods in the runUO 1.0.0 distro.
Who are you talking to with this telekea?

Raider

Wanderer
Raider said:
hello i am getting one error can you tell me what this mean or where error might be at here it is
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 8 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Custom Wood.Ores.Leather.Craftables RunUO 1.0.0 daat99 v0.8 1o
f3\New\Mule.cs: CS0115: (line 62, column 24) 'Server.Mobiles.Mule.OnBeforeTame()
': no suitable method found to override
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 19, column 30) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.WandTypes' because it hides inherited member 'S
erver.Loot.WandTypes'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 41, column 30) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.ClothingTypes' because it hides inherited membe
r 'Server.Loot.ClothingTypes'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 47, column 26) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomWand()' because it hides inherited member
'Server.Loot.RandomWand()'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 52, column 30) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomClothing()' because it hides inherited me
mber 'Server.Loot.RandomClothing()'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 60, column 22) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type)' because it hides inheri
ted member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type)'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 72, column 22) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[])' because it hides inhe
rited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[])'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 80, column 22) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[], int)' because it hides
inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[], int)'
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 88, column 22) The keyword ne
w is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(params System.Type[][])' because it h
ides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(params System.Type[][])'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script/DLL files were found

- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
got a questio by any chance can you mark the areas you added to all those scripts would be much easier for those that have custom script cause its hard to find areas you added to the scripts hope you can do that

daat99

Staff member
Raider said:
got a questio by any chance can you mark the areas you added to all those scripts would be much easier for those that have custom script cause its hard to find areas you added to the scripts hope you can do that
Unfortunatly when it involves package that big the areas are inter connect among varius scripts.
I can't support modifications for it and I don't want people to pm me every time they modify something they don't understand.
Unless you know exactly what you doing I won't suggest modifying this pack.
And if you do know what you doing then you probably have your own pack already.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this but the only way I support is to install over distro files and then modify this pack.

Also I'm releasing updates unlike most scripts, in this updates I addd only modified files to make it easier to install but you still need to replace yours with them and modify them again acording to your other scripts.

Liam

Sorceror
Question on Runic Fletcher Tools

Daat,

I upgraded from RC0 to 1.0.0 recently so I installed your newest system.

I can't confirm this since I didn't really use the runic fletcher tools before the switch to 1.0.0 but a player has stated that he was able to enhance his bows when RC0 was running but now after the update, he is no longer able to enhance them.

I do see that the enhance button is not here. (I don't know if it ever was)

So, to at least have an answer for him, my question to you is whether or not a bowcrafter can enhance bows?

I have v0.8 installed. Thanks daat!

daat99

Staff member
Liam said:
Daat,

I upgraded from RC0 to 1.0.0 recently so I installed your newest system.

I can't confirm this since I didn't really use the runic fletcher tools before the switch to 1.0.0 but a player has stated that he was able to enhance his bows when RC0 was running but now after the update, he is no longer able to enhance them.

I do see that the enhance button is not here. (I don't know if it ever was)

So, to at least have an answer for him, my question to you is whether or not a bowcrafter can enhance bows?

I have v0.8 installed. Thanks daat!
That was 1 of the bugs I asked people to report when I released the RunUO 1.0.0 update :) thanx for letting me know.
I fixed it and it'll be released with the next update which will probably include a total rewrite of the ores\wood\leather properties (resists, damage etc).