RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costum Ore\Wood\Leather\Craftables daat99 for RunUO 1.0.0

Erica

Knight
daat99 said:
That was 1 of the bugs I asked people to report when I released the RunUO 1.0.0 update :) thanx for letting me know.
I fixed it and it'll be released with the next update which will probably include a total rewrite of the ores\wood\leather properties (resists, damage etc).
hey daat99 you also forgot this if your 120 on those crafting skills 110 105 100 should not create repair deed as grandmaster in repair deed script there should be something like this
Code:
if ( SkillLevel >= 120.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Legendary", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 110.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "An Elder", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 100.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Grandmaster", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 90.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Master", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 80.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "An Adept", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 70.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "An Expert", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 60.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Journeyman", "Tailor") ); 
		else 
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Apperntice", "Tailor") );
so if your 120 repair deeds for all craft skills should say legendary elder grandmaster adept a journeyman a apperntice those are the titles it should say for certain skills any crafter has when they make repair deeds just wanted you to know that thats the way osi has it also hope you fix that

Crowley62

Sorceror
gargoyles knife

I added the new masterofarts script and got errors concerning a Gargoyles Knife i dont think you included this item thx

daat99

Staff member
Erica said:
hey daat99 you also forgot this if your 120 on those crafting skills 110 105 100 should not create repair deed as grandmaster in repair deed script there should be something like this
Code:
if ( SkillLevel >= 120.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Legendary", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 110.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "An Elder", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 100.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Grandmaster", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 90.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Master", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 80.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "An Adept", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 70.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "An Expert", "Tailor") ); 
		else if ( SkillLevel >= 60.0)
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Journeyman", "Tailor") ); 
		else 
			list.Add( 1061133, String.Format("{0}\t{1}", "A Apperntice", "Tailor") );
so if your 120 repair deeds for all craft skills should say legendary elder grandmaster adept a journeyman a apperntice those are the titles it should say for certain skills any crafter has when they make repair deeds just wanted you to know that thats the way osi has it also hope you fix that

ThanX a lot for letting me know.
I modified the repair deeds to have a meaning for 110 skill level (it didn't before that's why I didn't used it).
Will be in the next release.

Also next release will be v1.0 and not 0.9 ;) some major changes kinda require the version change ;)

daat99

Staff member
Crowley62 said:
I added the new masterofarts script and got errors concerning a Gargoyles Knife i dont think you included this item thx
The gargoyle knife is part of the "0.8 1of3.zip" file.
Please download it again.
I assume that you skipped an update pack which is why you recieve this error.
Just download all the files again and reinstall to make sure you didn't missed anything.

daat99

Staff member
Since some of you requested to know how to fix the enhance in pm I'll post it here so the rest will know as well.

Make the end of defbowfletching and decarpentry to look like this:
Code:
MarkOption = true;
Repair = Core.AOS;
[color=red]CanEnhance = Core.AOS;[/color]

Hope that helps :)

Warloxx

Sorceror
Question daat99, I have striped this system down to only 5 woods. I changed the hues and and got rid of the ores, leather and such. I have noticed one thing and can't seem to fix it, If I make a Composite Bow from regular logs it has a Strength requirment of 45, but if I use any other wood type its 22. is this a bug?

daat99

Staff member
Warloxx said:
Question daat99, I have striped this system down to only 5 woods. I changed the hues and and got rid of the ores, leather and such. I have noticed one thing and can't seem to fix it, If I make a Composite Bow from regular logs it has a Strength requirment of 45, but if I use any other wood type its 22. is this a bug?
Since you cut it out I can't realy help you.
All I can tell you is that 4 wood types have normal requirements and the rest have 50% lower.
In my pack that wasn't a bug that was intentionaly.
You probably left the top woods in which held the 50%lr.

edit:
If you want more assistance in this subject post it in the script support, this thread is strictly for my pack without any customizations.
I check the script support frequantly and I'll be happy to assist you there to the best of my abilities.

Raider

Wanderer
daat99 said:
Since you cut it out I can't realy help you.
All I can tell you is that 4 wood types have normal requirements and the rest have 50% lower.
In my pack that wasn't a bug that was intentionaly.
You probably left the top woods in which held the 50%lr.

edit:
If you want more assistance in this subject post it in the script support, this thread is strictly for my pack without any customizations.
I check the script support frequantly and I'll be happy to assist you there to the best of my abilities.

The future of this pack is in your hands ;)
hey daat99 got a question ok i changed my shadowleather elemental to the color it should be which would be hue color 0x966 what i am trying to do is find what scripts do i modify for leather and hides and runic sewing kit to be hue 0x966 can you point out where i change those hue colors please

daat99

Staff member
Raider said:
hey daat99 got a question ok i changed my shadowleather elemental to the color it should be which would be hue color 0x966 what i am trying to do is find what scripts do i modify for leather and hides and runic sewing kit to be hue 0x966 can you point out where i change those hue colors please

Wasn't that clear that I'll answer questions about modifications in the script support ???
In any way try to check oreinfo.cs, there might be more places but that's the start.

Raider

Wanderer
daat99 said:

Wasn't that clear that I'll answer questions about modifications in the script support ???
In any way try to check oreinfo.cs, there might be more places but that's the start.

well thank you you give me the information i needed to change the hue for shadow runic and leather got that fixed for shadow color

daat99

Staff member
Raider said:
well thank you you give me the information i needed to change the hue for shadow runic and leather got that fixed for shadow color
Raider when you quote me please quote the entire post and not part of it, you taking my red lines out of context.
Also since you obviusly into the hues thing please follow the links and post what hues you use.

For those who didn't vote yet please visit this link and vote:
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthre...9115#post369115

After you vote...
Scroll down to post #4 and reply.

For those who voted already please visit this link:
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthre...9115#post369115

Scroll down to post #4 and reply.

phantomxxx

Wanderer
What to do?
sorry for bad screen

Phantom

Knight
You need to upgrade to the current version.

This script doesn't support RC0

So you know we don't provide support for people that use RC0