RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Golem System

Greystar

Wanderer
twig said:
try...

Code:
AddCraft( typeof( ClockworkAssembly ), 1044050, "clockwork assembly", 50.0, 100.0, typeof( IronIngot ), "ingots", 30, 1044037 );

I use it like that fine in my crafting scripts for all kinds of items. ;)

yes thats exactly what i did, but that only works if you use awdball's script mod which is what i was replying with earlier, thanks though.

H

hudel

Greystar said:
yes thats exactly what i did, but that only works if you use awdball's script mod which is what i was replying with earlier, thanks though.

I can't remember that I've installed such a script mod... what script packet include this mod ? :confused:

Dubie

Wanderer
I am running 1.0
It seems that I am missing all kinds of the ingot "I think all of them lol"
Did I missing something some where that I needed to download to have these for this script?

Thanks for your time,
Dubie

Hegge

Sorceror
Dubie said:
I am running 1.0
It seems that I am missing all kinds of the ingot "I think all of them lol"
Did I missing something some where that I needed to download to have these for this script?

Thanks for your time,
Dubie

What ingots are you talking about ? all you need is this script... no other scripts are needed in order to make this work. Unless u are running a custum irons script ?

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Greystar said:

I had posted this earlier... does it not work?
(switched the ingot text around)

Code:
AddCraft( typeof( ClockworkAssembly ), 1044050, "Clockwork Assembly", 50.0, 100.0, typeof( IronIngot ), "Ingots", 30, "You need more ingots" );

Llyrwech

Sorceror
Minor issue. Every golem requires Iron Ingots to repair. In theory, once you've repaired a valorite golem enough, it will be 90% iron at that rate. Should be a simple fix, and when I get back to my server computer, I'll look into the precise code necessary. If you beat me to it, more power to you ^_~

Safe journeys,
Llyrwech

Llyrwech

Sorceror
Okay, I have it.

At line 110, you have this:

Code:
int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( IronIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );

Change that to this:

Code:
if ( g.Hue == 0x8AB )
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( ValoriteIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );
else if ( g.Hue == 0x89f )
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( VeriteIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );
else if ( g.Hue == 0x979 )
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( AgapiteIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );
else if ( g.Hue == 0x8A5 )
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( GoldIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );
else if ( g.Hue == 0x972 )
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( BronzeIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );
else if ( g.Hue == 0x966 )
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( ShadowIronIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );
else if ( g.Hue == 0x96D )
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( CopperIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );
else if ( g.Hue == 0x973 )
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( DullCopperIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );
else
	int v = pack.ConsumeUpTo( typeof( IronIngot ), (damage+4)/5 );

Since the golems don't actually have a "Material" variable, this is the easiest way to go about it as I figure.

Of course, if you'd like to add the material variable..... ^_~

Safe journeys,
Llyrwech

Dubie

Wanderer
This is what I get when I add this script to my server:
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (10 errors, 2 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 261, column 14) The type or
 namespace name 'BlazeIngot' could not be found (are you missing a using directi
ve or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 277, column 14) The type or
 namespace name 'IceIngot' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
 or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 293, column 14) The type or
 namespace name 'ToxicIngot' could not be found (are you missing a using directi
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 309, column 14) The type or
 namespace name 'ElectrumIngot' could not be found (are you missing a using dire
ctive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 325, column 14) The type or
 namespace name 'PlatinumIngot' could not be found (are you missing a using dire
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 634, column 32) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 649, column 32) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 664, column 32) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 679, column 32) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 694, column 32) The type or
There is no custum irons script.
Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time,
Dubie

Llyrwech

Sorceror
That... doesn't have to do with THIS script. That has to do with your ingot book script. It's formatted to use the various player-added ingot types. Either search for those ingots on this board, (they're all here somewhere,) or go into the script and comment them out.

At any rate, this is not an issue with the golems.

Safe journeys,
Llyrwech

Dubie

Wanderer
D'oh, man I just dled it again to make double sure and its not included in here.
Sry I must of put 2 together..
My bad, sry to even bother you all. :eek:

Thanks for the replies,
Dubie

Hegge

Sorceror
Llyrwech said:
Minor issue. Every golem requires Iron Ingots to repair. In theory, once you've repaired a valorite golem enough, it will be 90% iron at that rate. Should be a simple fix, and when I get back to my server computer, I'll look into the precise code necessary. If you beat me to it, more power to you ^_~

Safe journeys,
Llyrwech

I thought of this from the beginning. But im running my server with the ordenary mining system and since its kinda hard to get hold of valorite ingots it would be REALY unfair to raquire them to repair. =)

Hegge

Sorceror
Dubie said:
This is what I get when I add this script to my server:
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (10 errors, 2 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 261, column 14) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 277, column 14) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 293, column 14) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 309, column 14) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 325, column 14) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 634, column 32) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 649, column 32) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 664, column 32) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 679, column 32) The type or
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\IngotBook.cs: CS0246: (line 694, column 32) The type or
There is no custum irons script.
Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time,
Dubie

Man, ALL the ingots you just posted are custum. My script is made just for the base ingots. Sorry...

rafael

Wanderer
Hegge said:
I thought of this from the beginning. But im running my server with the ordenary mining system and since its kinda hard to get hold of valorite ingots it would be REALY unfair to raquire them to repair. =)

that's what i thought also.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
rafael said:
that's what i thought also.

I dissagree

If they want a valorite golem they should have to repair it with valorite... if its not fair, I think I'd just make the valorite golems a bit stronger,

power comes with a price

Greystar

Wanderer
KillerBeeZ said:
I had posted this earlier... does it not work?
(switched the ingot text around)

Code:
AddCraft( typeof( ClockworkAssembly ), 1044050, "Clockwork Assembly", 50.0, 100.0, typeof( IronIngot ), "Ingots", 30, "You need more ingots" );

Yes it does work fine... Although I just used lines from existing stuff that require ingots... plus I made it require clockparts, but thats just me.. Ill probably make it require a couple O other things too like spings... Now to find some powercrystals so i can test the ones i made. (yes I know I can create them as Admin, but where is the fun in that).

Hegge

Sorceror
KillerBeeZ said:
I dissagree

If they want a valorite golem they should have to repair it with valorite... if its not fair, I think I'd just make the valorite golems a bit stronger,

power comes with a price

Hmm well you must at least lower the cost of repairing them... just the 500 thata i put as a cost for the golem is realy hard do rasie on a small shard... tho on a bigger shard maby repairing with valorite could be fair...

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Hegge said:
Hmm well you must at least lower the cost of repairing them... just the 500 thata i put as a cost for the golem is realy hard do rasie on a small shard... tho on a bigger shard maby repairing with valorite could be fair...

its not the size of the shard, a single player can get all the ore he/she needs. Its the difficulty of the shard.

On my shard this would work because everything is real hard, so it would be normal to players, but on a pk shard or a set skills shard, or a shard that focuses on being easy, it might need editing.