RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Golem System

Hegge

Sorceror
KillerBeeZ said:
its not the size of the shard, a single player can get all the ore he/she needs. Its the difficulty of the shard.

On my shard this would work because everything is real hard, so it would be normal to players, but on a pk shard or a set skills shard, or a shard that focuses on being easy, it might need editing.

Hmm im using the standard settings... hmm ... still a tinker tat needs to mine 200 valorite befor gping to kill just some monsters have to mine for a good while to get the,... becouse valorite elementals are imune to pets so he cant gargoyle and then use the golem to kill it. Still in this script u can use 2 of the lesser golems instead of 1 of the greater once ....

Hegge

Sorceror
KillerBeeZ said:
how are they immune to pets?

No freaking ide .. =) .. look at uo stratics... valorite elementals are imune to pets... freaking anoying i play tamer /mage and the valorite elemental also reflects all spells... Hehe... try it ingame and you will se.

qianq

Wanderer
MoveToWorld

Yes I am using Beta36 I know its not supported but I know there is someone who can add one simple thing. I am using the NPC sleep script and I get the MoveToWorld error. This is the code causing the issue

m_Vendor.MoveToWorld( p, this.Map );

if( m_SleepingBody != null )
m_SleepingBody.Delete();

m_SleepingBody = null;

How can I change MoveToWorld to work with this? Thank you SO much in advance. If you flame me I understand and deserve it but I am to into b36 to upgrade... Thanks again

please do not post same question in 2 spots, they frown on that

instead of move to world can do it this way

m_Vendor.X = p.X;
m_Vendor.Y = p.Y;
m_Vendor.Z = p.Z;
m_Vendor.Map = this.Map;

does the same as movetoworld. just 4 steps instead of 1