RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Define Satire...

Courageous

Wanderer
Only in the sense that you mentioned the word "shame". Kindof weak, wasn't it? Consider it a stream of conciousness transition. Go with me here. :)

C//

WarAngel

Wanderer
Okay, makes sense. I was trying to think of a clever way to work in the word "weak" to continue the stream, but I'm a bit tired. Sorry. ;-)

Saben

Wanderer
Neither side will stop bashing the other... red ants and black ants.

Ryan seems so pre-occupied with bashing sphere that he insists on posting
falsified stories on his main website. Perhaps if you put all that time into
developing your emulator you could make it even more "perfect".....

This is an age old argument.. and has gone on before my time, and will go
on long after it... both sides are just as guilty... so who cares...

enough of this for me, u may continue the argument without me

WarAngel

Wanderer
Saben: Having seen the Sphere source code a few times myself, RunUO is more perfect than Sphere will ever be, if not for the simple fact that you cannot find a single thing in the Sphere code because it is that badly written.

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Saben said:
Any one of you get on a sphere shard and I'll mop the floor with u, thanks.3

Game on, you'd lose, and I would do so without abusing any of Sphere's loopholes. Sphere does not have a "style of gameplay all of it's own", what kind of moron are you? It would take me less than 2 hours to mimic a Sphere shard in entirety and not have any of the bugs. The only thing Sphere has left for itself is any idiot can learn how to make an attempt to script with it... strike that, any idiot but the one's who attempted to code Sphere in the first damn place.

Frostleaf

Wanderer
Hah

I'm not quite sure, but if this is the Drull who knows Layna/Trele(Stephy), and Me(Keenan), then yeah, this guy is cracks more times in the head the kobe after the earthquake. He can essentially be broken down into a simple equation of Drull + Legs = Running Riot.

I've been to places hes both staffed and run before, and his current one, which is phenominal. Other then that.. if you want to speak with him on an even level, its best to randomly insert words like: "Shoe" "Boulder" "Cow" and " hepaticocholangiogastrostomy".