RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does size matter?

Does size matter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters
Could have been why I didn't like it or why I didn't think that because I didnt like it made it wrong. But anyways, the reason I don't like it is just because it is just wierd to me. I don't like the idea of inserting my penis up someones shit-hole. Like I said, just cause I don't like it(preference) doesn't make it wrong.

-Storm

Storm33229 said:
Heh, yeah. Learning about sex is interesting. Only thing I don't agree with is anal. But, be and let be. Just 'cause I don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong.

-Storm
I really couldn't fathom sticking my dick up a chicks ass either...I have however, had fantasies where a chick sticks her hand and other objects up mine.....

Asmir3 said:
Thats fucken way too sick
That it is.

Amsir, why do you always put your quotes, BELOW your respose? Don't stop doing it now, its your trademark, but why did you do it the first time?

Asmir3

Sorceror
Because i like i just saw some1 do so i started doing it too
Anti-Basic said:
That it is.

Amsir, why do you always put your quotes, BELOW your respose? Don't stop doing it now, its your trademark, but why did you do it the first time?

Kiwi

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
I really couldn't fathom sticking my dick up a chicks ass either...I have however, had fantasies where a chick sticks her hand and other objects up mine.....

HOT

fuckin perv

sicron

Sorceror
I always knew the width was just as important as length.... and since I know I dont have the length, I always just fold it in half and go for thickness...

Minth

Wanderer
sicron said:
I always knew the width was just as important as length.... and since I know I dont have the length, I always just fold it in half and go for thickness...
:eek:
dude, i didnt need to know that