RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doom Lever Puzzel + Doom Poison Room

will_man

Sorceror
Doom Lever Puzzel + Doom Poison Room

This is the doom lever puzzel and the room taht the lever puzzel goes to, some of the things arnt exactly like osi, but i got them as close as i could, if you have any information that will make it more like osi then please tell me, thanks, Will

*update* I have changed the box in the room to be non movable, before you could pick it up ( even tho it reset at server reset )

*update* fixed the crash isue from the previous update

Attachments

• doom.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,700

rafael

Wanderer
Sorry, but this is teh 1st time im dealing with Doom Dung, i never been to osi, and i am trying to do things right, now, i placed your script, and in this area of doom there are 4 levers, and none of them work, when i dclick it, nor the alchemy symbols next to them do anything, what is this puzzle supose to do? and how does it work

Thanks a bunch, im sure it's a great script, i just didn't figure out how it works hehe

brodock

Sorceror
rafael said:
Sorry, but this is teh 1st time im dealing with Doom Dung, i never been to osi, and i am trying to do things right, now, i placed your script, and in this area of doom there are 4 levers, and none of them work, when i dclick it, nor the alchemy symbols next to them do anything, what is this puzzle supose to do? and how does it work

Thanks a bunch, im sure it's a great script, i just didn't figure out how it works hehe
http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/doom.php#lever

This is very good

Everything looks good except the poison didnt work for me i cant remember how it works is there a timer on it and also there are no spawning rares in the room the lamp post and inquisitors resolution are supposed to spawn in there but that is ok because most ppl have a script for spawning rares in doom so you might want to not add it in or make it an option if you decide to update it. other than that it looks great thanks for helping me finish out my doom.

will_man

Sorceror
can you tell me in what situation the poison didnt work? also because of the variety of packages that spawn the rares ( i know of 3 or 4 different scirpts that do the same thing ) i decided not to make the script spawn them.

well...

will_man said:
can you tell me in what situation the poison didnt work? also because of the variety of packages that spawn the rares ( i know of 3 or 4 different scirpts that do the same thing ) i decided not to make the script spawn them.

Im not sure how the gas works is it a timer that triggers it or is it triggered upon entering? I didnt get any gas when i tested it but i might have done something that caused it to not trigger i opened the box that spawns the wanderer and killed him but never got any gas.

will_man

Sorceror
the gas is triggered when entering the room, even t porting in or [move ing in triggors it normally, the only exception i found was if you were resed in the room.... so i disabled that hehe.

If you continue to get this problem tell me and i will add another timer to continually check.

Dubie

Wanderer
Inside your custom scripts folder or where you want in your Scripts folder

IE:
c:\RunUO\Scripts\Custom\Doom\

G

GoldDraco13

*crash*

Exception:
Code:
System.Exception: Items array is null--are you calling the serialization constructor? Type=Server.Misc.[COLOR=Red]DoomSecretRoom+DoomBox[/COLOR]
   at Server.Item.set_Map(Map value)
   at Server.Item.AddItem(Item item)
   at Server.Items.Container.DropItem(Item dropped)
   at Server.Mobile.Kill()
   at Server.Mobile.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from)
   at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from)
   at Server.AOS.Damage(Mobile m, Mobile from, Int32 damage, Int32 phys, Int32 fire, Int32 cold, Int32 pois, Int32 nrgy, Boolean keepAlive)
   at Server.AOS.Damage(Mobile m, Mobile from, Int32 damage, Int32 phys, Int32 fire, Int32 cold, Int32 pois, Int32 nrgy)
   at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnHit(Mobile attacker, Mobile defender)
   at Server.Items.BaseSpear.OnHit(Mobile attacker, Mobile defender)
   at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnSwing(Mobile attacker, Mobile defender)
   at Server.CombatTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

devilsam

Wanderer
when i using the script ...there are no chestbox inside the posion room....
when people walk in , nothing happen..... am i missed something to do or is the script problem ? thx ^_^

Got an error:

Code:
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Doom Dark Guardian Room - Vers 2.0\GenGuardian.cs: CS0
246: (line 45, column 22) The type or namespace name 'ChestLevel5' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Doom Dark Guardian Room - Vers 2.0\GenGuardian.cs: CS0
246: (line 48, column 23) The type or namespace name 'ChestLevel5' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Am I suppose to have some other scripts too?

manofwar

Sorceror
Am wondering if anybody else has this problem?

it seems i am getting a pile um of spawns in my null file of the levers and objects but they are not showing in as items,tried to delete them but got an eception alert catch, Any body else getting this? its not crashing my shard but is adding up my items count total,but not in regular map just in the null or other map which ever you want to call it.