RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Druid Spells

:D Thanks HadesUo i actualy found out how to solve the problem before you told me =) but many thanks anyway =) i actualy locked at it logicly (2 files with same name must conflict) [[]]s/ thanks

UKK

Wanderer
Im just interrested about these coordinates...
what exactly even they are?
and how do you know them

Code:
if (HasSpell( from, 316) )
{
AddPage( i );
AddButton( 396, 14, 0x89E, 0x89E, 18, GumpButtonType.Page, i+1 );
AddButton( 123, 15, 0x89D, 0x89D, 19, GumpButtonType.Page, i-1 );
AddLabel( 150, 37, gth, "Summon Firefly" );
AddHtml( 130, 59, 123, 132, "Summons a tiny firefly to light the Druid's path. The Firefly is a weak creature with little or no combat skills.", false, false );
AddLabel( 295, 37, gth, "Reagents:" );
AddLabel( 295, 57, gth, "Sulfurous Ash" );
AddLabel( 295, 77, gth, "Destroying Angel" );
AddLabel( 295, 167, gth, "Required Skill:  1" );
AddLabel( 295, 187, gth, "Required Mana:  10" );
i++;
}

Architect

Wanderer
Shortly on labels there is: X, Y, width
on buttons: X, Y, gumpid, gumpid, buttonid
and on html: X, Y, width and height

dragonlady

Sorceror
Ty For letting us use ur Scrip but i have a ? for u, if i want to add random Druid Scroll to a monster, how would i do that? im a little confussed on the PackScroll( ??, ?? ) Any Help Would Be Awsome :)

H

hudel

hey dragonlady. This things where read from many peoples. Don't be angry if you haven't get a fast answer... ;)

I would try to make the druid scrolls a part of the loot packs. That can be done in "Loot.cs". :D

dragonlady

Sorceror
sorry just having a bad day, didn't mean to get angry, can tell me how to put that, like what's the line i have to put :)

H

hudel

Look in your loot.cs-file. There is a part like this:

Code:
	private static Type[] m_RegularScrollTypes = new Type[]
			{
				typeof( ClumsyScroll ),			typeof( CreateFoodScroll ),		typeof( FeeblemindScroll ),		typeof( HealScroll ),
				typeof( MagicArrowScroll ),		typeof( NightSightScroll ),		typeof( ReactiveArmorScroll ),	typeof( WeakenScroll ),
				typeof( AgilityScroll ),		typeof( CunningScroll ),		typeof( CureScroll ),			typeof( HarmScroll ),
				typeof( MagicTrapScroll ),		typeof( MagicUnTrapScroll ),	typeof( ProtectionScroll ),		typeof( StrengthScroll ),
				typeof( BlessScroll ),			typeof( FireballScroll ),		typeof( MagicLockScroll ),		typeof( PoisonScroll ),
				typeof( TelekinisisScroll ),	typeof( TeleportScroll ),		typeof( UnlockScroll ),			typeof( WallOfStoneScroll ),
				typeof( ArchCureScroll ),		typeof( ArchProtectionScroll ),	typeof( CurseScroll ),			typeof( FireFieldScroll ),
				typeof( GreaterHealScroll ),	typeof( LightningScroll ),		typeof( ManaDrainScroll ),		typeof( RecallScroll ),
				typeof( BladeSpiritsScroll ),	typeof( DispelFieldScroll ),	typeof( IncognitoScroll ),		typeof( MagicReflectScroll ),
				typeof( MindBlastScroll ),		typeof( ParalyzeScroll ),		typeof( PoisonFieldScroll ),	typeof( SummonCreatureScroll ),
				typeof( DispelScroll ),			typeof( EnergyBoltScroll ),		typeof( ExplosionScroll ),		typeof( InvisibilityScroll ),
				typeof( MarkScroll ),			typeof( MassCurseScroll ),		typeof( ParalyzeFieldScroll ),	typeof( RevealScroll ),
				typeof( ChainLightningScroll ), typeof( EnergyFieldScroll ),	typeof( FlamestrikeScroll ),	typeof( GateTravelScroll ),
				typeof( ManaVampireScroll ),	typeof( MassDispelScroll ),		typeof( MeteorSwarmScroll ),	typeof( PolymorphScroll ),
				typeof( EarthquakeScroll ),		typeof( EnergyVortexScroll ),	typeof( ResurrectionScroll ),	typeof( SummonAirElementalScroll ),
				typeof( SummonDaemonScroll ),	typeof( SummonEarthElementalScroll ),	typeof( SummonFireElementalScroll ),	typeof( SummonWaterElementalScroll )
			};

You can modify it with:

Code:
	typeof( BlendWithForestScroll ),	typeof( EnchantedGroveScroll ),	typeof( FireflyScroll ),

... and so on

You'll have the scrolls then on your vendors and in the monster loot. If you want it to handle like paladin or necro scrolls then add your druid scrolls there. You will find them then on other monsters and (maybe) on the vendor of your choice. ;)

Hope this helps you out.

H

hudel

hmm,... I tried this tip with loot.cs. It seems to be a problem. I can sell the Scrolls ona magevendor but I can't buy from him scrolls. Can anybody please help here?

infdude

Wanderer
u know a huge prob with this

it accutally disables alopt of spells ive tried and had to get rid of cause disables necromancy

V

Vengeance

Hi, i recently added the script to my shard, very nice work, good job, but i was just curious... is there a way, whether its a script or a patch, is it possible to add druidic spells to the "cast spell macro" in options, if so, tell me how :D !

thanks

Voran

Wanderer
infdude said:
it accutally disables alopt of spells ive tried and had to get rid of cause disables necromancy
The Druid spells don't interfere with necromancy or any other spells at all. What did you do to turn off necromancy?

Kammy

Wanderer
only one page...

I added the script and it's working however, there is only the page of the druid spell book viewable in the shard... I found in the gump where it should turn the pages but I'm not familiar enough with scripts to know for certain.

Has anyone else run into this problem and possibly figure out how to fix it?

Thanks in advance :D

Kammy