RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Druid Spells

ultimaIX

Wanderer
Voran said:
Druidic spells
I wanted to say, "Well done!" Everyone on the Britannia shard LOVES the Druidic spells! It took me a bit of time to get a posting out once I actually implemented them.

Thanks for a great addition.

Yenwick Dragon

darksky

Sorceror
I think its a stupid question and error, but im a newbie, make what?

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Spellbook.cs: CS1002: (line 45, colu
mn 49) ; expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I changed all how say in instructions and get this error.
If anyone can help me, THANKS :)

Voran

Wanderer
Use the spellbook.cs I posted, and all will be well.
Alternatively, if you need to modify your one, add a ; at the end of line 45.

sUpplier1

Wanderer
I found one problem with spellbooks and spellscrolls.
Sometimes new spellscrolls that're put to the DruidicSpell in wrong order are placed on each other.

It's difficult to explain, try to put Shield of Earth scrolll to the book, that on one half full.

WormiS

Sorceror
error

i have this error

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Spellbook.cs: CS1002: (line 45, colu
mn 49) ; expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

please help me =D

Halciet

Sorceror
Make sure you read through threads before asking questions. This EXACT error was answered three posts above yours.

-Hal

sUpplier1

Wanderer
After the code-looking, I found the solution for the spellbook-gump-bug that I posted yesterday, you just forgot to add one line to DruidSpellBookGump.cs, Shield of Earth should look like this:

Code:
         if (HasSpell( from, 301) ) 
         { 
            AddLabel( 315, dbpy, gth, "Shield Of Earth" ); 
            AddButton( 295, dbpy + 3, sbtn, sbtn, 01, GumpButtonType.Reply, 1 ); 
            dbpy = dbpy + 20; 
         }

WormiS

Sorceror
i dont know to repair my error i dont understant the explications please post all script (spellbook.cs)

i dont speak englis i speak spanish

no puedo arreglar el error de spellbook.cs porfavor ayudarme con explicaciones mas detalladas gracias

atentamete WormiS

Halciet

Sorceror
Just go to line 45 in Spellbook.cs and put a ; at the end of the line.

Vaya a alinear 45 en Spellbook.cs y a poner un punto y coma en el extremo de él.

-Hal

Voran

Wanderer
That's correct - it's just there for light. It will obey your commands, and all names will display the name - however, it's so small it's basicly just a floating light.

Gandy897

Wanderer
I searched the thread and I didnt see this question posted.

I have been using this druid system and I love it for about 4 months almost and its great. I just recently noticed , by accident actually, that when u double click the scrolls it says temporarily disabled.

So i searched and noticed that Druidic was missing from my spell registry script, however that doesnt seem to have fixed the problem. Any ideas on how I can correct this ??

BTW, i this system working fine in every other aspect. Spell books, regs etc.. just this one thing lol that now that Ive stumbled upon it .. its kinda gnawing at me hehehe.

Voran

Wanderer
Easy one to answer :)
At the top of your SpellRegistry.cs script,t here's a number in brackets - I BELIEVE it's 300. Change it to 500, and it'll work fine :)