RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Druid Vendor & SBDruid & Druid Spell System

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Druid Vendor & SBDruid & Druid Spell System

Description:

*System for tamers that envolves nature in the spells. You WILL need animal taming and animal lore to be able to cast this spells.

*Also the package has a command list which you are able to macro the spells.

*Also included a DruidVendor.cs and SBDruid.cs

*Druid Cloak which gives you bonus skill in Animal Lore, Taming and Peacemaking.

Installation:

* Replace your distro file :
- SpellBook.cs
- Reagents.cs
- Initializer.cs
- SpellRegistry.cs

REMEMBER TO SAVE AND BACK UP YOUR DISTROS

*This may go into your custom folders. Inside the zip file you will find a folder name Distro Files. those you may leave there or move them to their proper place, its your choice.

Requirements:

RunUO 1.0.0

FYI:

*Please let me know any bugs or any problems will try to figure it out.

*A good friend of mine pointed out a bug in the spring of life spell it casted but it had no effect and wasted mana, that is fixed know. Thanks Burner.

*I did not write this script this was a mod from the original scripted by Voran, then tweak by Lucid Nagual and now by me to support runuo 1.0.0.

*You may change the prices of the scrolls, reagents and bag of reagents how ever you see fit.

Important:

If you find any bug's, errors, complements or any request. Let me know and post it. Ill try to see what i can do for you.

Update:

Tuesday 2/01/05:

I added this druid cloak that I just found in my custom scripts folder and it would be a nice adition to your Druid Vendor if you want or as prizes.
Enjoy.

Saturday 2/12/05:

Thanks to camberman2003 for fixing the client crash problem with fireflyfamiliar spell. If you want to you can reinstall it all or just download the zip file and take FireFlyFamiliar.cs and replace it with the old one.

Also I included the druidcloak.cs into the zip folder. Now its in the folder named Items.

Monday 2/14/05

-Added the missing files sorry about that, Happy Valentines Day Too!

Tuesday, 2/15/05

-Missed to put SpellRegistry.cs

Hopefully all distro files are ziped =D

Attachments

• Druid System.zip
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,115

ssalter

Account Terminated
looks like the spell system is identical to the "allspells" system quite awhile ago except for the names (druid vs druidic) but the sbdruid is quite nice. thx.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Yes, they are the same the thing is it is the same from the all spells but someone asked for the vendor so i decided to add all of it since there is so many versions out there, and if it gives an error with the allspells it might be the spelling of the names, but you are sure read the FYI =D thats why i did so no one come complaining i stole their project all i did was the vendor and some minor bug with the healing spell that wasted your mana without an effect

ssalter

Account Terminated
Oh I would certainly hope no one would say you are "stealing" their system. :) The vendor is quite excellent indeed! If it is ok though, I'll "steal" your vendor and incorporate it into my "allspells" system that has been greatly modified anyway from the one posted in the forums.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
ssalter said:
Oh I would certainly hope no one would say you are "stealing" their system. :) The vendor is quite excellent indeed! If it is ok though, I'll "steal" your vendor and incorporate it into my "allspells" system that has been greatly modified anyway from the one posted in the forums.

hehehe its okay man ideas are supposed to be stolen and perfected =D its an old saying that DuGrand told me =D but yes i just didnt want begginer ppl asking where to get it and how so i put the system i found and updated to runuo 1.0.0 also check again i added the DruidCloak.cs its a nice little robe that add skills to you Animal Lore, Animal Taming and Peacemaking =D

LordDark462

Wanderer
I got some errors. I extracted everything and replaced the distro files. Only other custom scripts i have running is NeRuns spawner system.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Items\Skills Item\Magical\Spellbook.cs: CS0101: (line 11, colu
mn 14) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Spellbook
Type'
 - Error: Scripts\Items\Skills Item\Magical\Spellbook.cs: CS0101: (line 22, colu
mn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Spellbook
'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ssalter

Account Terminated
looks like you missed one standard distro file. Rename Scripts\Items\Skills Item\Magical\Spellbook.cs to Scripts\Items\Skills Item\Magical\Spellbook.c and see how it flies.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
LordDark462 said:
I got some errors. I extracted everything and replaced the distro files. Only other custom scripts i have running is NeRuns spawner system.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skills Item\Magical\Spellbook.cs: CS0101: (line 11, colu
mn 14) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Spellbook
Type'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skills Item\Magical\Spellbook.cs: CS0101: (line 22, colu
mn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Spellbook
'

Yes you have to backup and delete or rename ur distro SpellBook.cs to SpellBook.cs.custom
and that should get rid of your error =D the path for the DISTRO SpellBook.cs is RunUO1.0/Scripts/Items/SkillItems/Magical/SpellBook.cs

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
ssalter said:
looks like you missed one standard distro file. Rename Scripts\Items\Skills Item\Magical\Spellbook.cs to Scripts\Items\Skills Item\Magical\Spellbook.c and see how it flies.

hehehe yup thats it.....=D didnt read the post lol b4 i posted mine =D

Shadefox

Wanderer
Bug with Firefly and recalling

after summoning a firefly and then recalling, the client crashes.
Server stays fine though, just the client goes down. Happens everytime I have a firefly and attempts recalling.
Dont get any errors =/

Thanks for the great script btw =) We enjoy it alot here :D

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Can you please post the crash logg, that way i can figure out away to solve this, beacuse its a mejor problem.If you keep getting this crashes we will have to mod the script and just have the vendor if there is no solution but theres gotta be a solution for everything or no?=D, thanks for the report btw

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
wow thats why u read and dbl read =D....i look stupid now...anywayz well i didn't get any opf that =D try to get the latest patch from UO which they release one in these days =D so that might help ya

ssalter

Account Terminated
I'll just disable the spell for now until I have time to troubleshoot it. Same thing happened for me with latest client version.

LordDark462

Wanderer
Ok I did that but guess what.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (67 errors, 9 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 19, column 30) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.WandTypes' because it hides inherit
ed member 'Server.Loot.WandTypes'
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 41, column 30) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.ClothingTypes' because it hides inh
erited member 'Server.Loot.ClothingTypes'
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 47, column 26) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomWand()' because it hides inhe
rited member 'Server.Loot.RandomWand()'
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 52, column 30) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomClothing()' because it hides
inherited member 'Server.Loot.RandomClothing()'
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 60, column 22) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type)' because it
hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type)'
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 72, column 22) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[])' because i
t hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[])'
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 80, column 22) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[], int)' beca
use it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[], int)'
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 88, column 22) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(params System.Type[][])'
because it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(params System.Type[][])
'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1037, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Pine'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1038, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Ash'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1039, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Mohogany'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1040, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Yew'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1041, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Oak'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1042, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Zircote'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1043, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Ebony'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1044, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Bamboo'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1045, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'PurpleHeart'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1046, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Redwood'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1047, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Petrified'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 235, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'PineLog' could not be found (are you missing a usin
g directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 235, column 44)
 The type or namespace name 'PineBoard' could not be found (are you missing a us
ing directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 236, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'AshLog' could not be found (are you missing a using
 directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 236, column 43)
 The type or namespace name 'AshBoard' could not be found (are you missing a usi
ng directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 237, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'MohoganyLog' could not be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 237, column 48)
 The type or namespace name 'MohoganyBoard' could not be found (are you missing
a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 238, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'YewLog' could not be found (are you missing a using
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 238, column 43)
 The type or namespace name 'YewBoard' could not be found (are you missing a usi
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 239, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'OakLog' could not be found (are you missing a using
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 239, column 43)
 The type or namespace name 'OakBoard' could not be found (are you missing a usi
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 240, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'ZircoteLog' could not be found (are you missing a u
sing directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 240, column 47)
 The type or namespace name 'ZircoteBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 241, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'EbonyLog' could not be found (are you missing a usi
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 241, column 45)
 The type or namespace name 'EbonyBoard' could not be found (are you missing a u
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 242, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'BambooLog' could not be found (are you missing a us
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 242, column 46)
 The type or namespace name 'BambooBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 243, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'PurpleHeartLog' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 243, column 51)
 The type or namespace name 'PurpleHeartBoard' could not be found (are you missi
ng a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 244, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'RedwoodLog' could not be found (are you missing a u
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 244, column 47)
 The type or namespace name 'RedwoodBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 245, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'PetrifiedLog' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 245, column 49)
 The type or namespace name 'PetrifiedBoard' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 250, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'PolarLeather' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 250, column 49)
 The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found (are you missing a u
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 251, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'SyntheticLeather' could not be found (are you missi
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 251, column 53)
 The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 252, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'DaemonicLeather' could not be found (are you missin
g a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 252, column 52)
 The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 253, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'ShadowLeather' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 253, column 50)
 The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 254, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'FrostLeather' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 254, column 49)
 The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found (are you missing a u
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 255, column 25)
 The type or namespace name 'EtherealLeather' could not be found (are you missin
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 255, column 52)
 The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 13)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 32)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 50)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 73)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 91)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 109
) The type or namespace name 'ZircoteLog' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 131
) The type or namespace name 'EbonyLog' could not be found (are you missing a us
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 151
) The type or namespace name 'BambooLog' could not be found (are you missing a u
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 172
) The type or namespace name 'PurpleHeartLog' could not be found (are you missin
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 198
) The type or namespace name 'RedwoodLog' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 220
) The type or namespace name 'PetrifiedLog' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 13)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 34)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 54)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 79)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 99)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 119
) The type or namespace name 'ZircoteBoard' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 143
) The type or namespace name 'EbonyBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 165
) The type or namespace name 'BambooBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 188
) The type or namespace name 'PurpleHeartBoard' could not be found (are you miss
ing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 216
) The type or namespace name 'RedwoodBoard' could not be found (are you missing
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 240
) The type or namespace name 'PetrifiedBoard' could not be found (are you missin
 - Warning: Scripts\Samurai Empire\Mobiles\SE Monsters\YomotsuElder.cs: CS0162:
(line 15, column 19) Unreachable code detected

You got custom woods on your shard.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
LordDark462 said:
Ok I did that but guess what.

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (67 errors, 9 warnings)
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 19, column 30) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.WandTypes' because it hides inherit
ed member 'Server.Loot.WandTypes'
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 41, column 30) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.ClothingTypes' because it hides inh
erited member 'Server.Loot.ClothingTypes'
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 47, column 26) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomWand()' because it hides inhe
rited member 'Server.Loot.RandomWand()'
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 52, column 30) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomClothing()' because it hides
inherited member 'Server.Loot.RandomClothing()'
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 60, column 22) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type)' because it
hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type)'
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 72, column 22) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[])' because i
t hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[])'
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 80, column 22) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[], int)' beca
use it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[], int)'
- Warning: Scripts\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 88, column 22) Th
e keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(params System.Type[][])'
because it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(params System.Type[][])
'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1037, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Pine'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1038, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Ash'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1039, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Mohogany'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1040, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Yew'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1041, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Oak'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1042, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Zircote'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1043, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Ebony'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1044, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Bamboo'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1045, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'PurpleHeart'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1046, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Redwood'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0117: (line 1047, column 13
) 'Server.Items.CraftResource' does not contain a definition for 'Petrified'
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 235, column 25)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 235, column 44)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 236, column 25)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 236, column 43)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 237, column 25)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 237, column 48)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 238, column 25)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 238, column 43)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 239, column 25)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 239, column 43)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 240, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'ZircoteLog' could not be found (are you missing a u
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 240, column 47)
The type or namespace name 'ZircoteBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 241, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'EbonyLog' could not be found (are you missing a usi
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 241, column 45)
The type or namespace name 'EbonyBoard' could not be found (are you missing a u
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 242, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'BambooLog' could not be found (are you missing a us
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 242, column 46)
The type or namespace name 'BambooBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 243, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'PurpleHeartLog' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 243, column 51)
The type or namespace name 'PurpleHeartBoard' could not be found (are you missi
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 244, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'RedwoodLog' could not be found (are you missing a u
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 244, column 47)
The type or namespace name 'RedwoodBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 245, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'PetrifiedLog' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 245, column 49)
The type or namespace name 'PetrifiedBoard' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 250, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'PolarLeather' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 250, column 49)
The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found (are you missing a u
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 251, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'SyntheticLeather' could not be found (are you missi
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 251, column 53)
The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 252, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'DaemonicLeather' could not be found (are you missin
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 252, column 52)
The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 253, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'ShadowLeather' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 253, column 50)
The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 254, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'FrostLeather' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 254, column 49)
The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found (are you missing a u
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 255, column 25)
The type or namespace name 'EtherealLeather' could not be found (are you missin
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 255, column 52)
The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 13)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 32)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 50)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 73)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 91)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 109
) The type or namespace name 'ZircoteLog' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 131
) The type or namespace name 'EbonyLog' could not be found (are you missing a us
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 151
) The type or namespace name 'BambooLog' could not be found (are you missing a u
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 172
) The type or namespace name 'PurpleHeartLog' could not be found (are you missin
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 198
) The type or namespace name 'RedwoodLog' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 270, column 220
) The type or namespace name 'PetrifiedLog' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 13)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 34)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 54)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 79)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 99)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 119
) The type or namespace name 'ZircoteBoard' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 143
) The type or namespace name 'EbonyBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 165
) The type or namespace name 'BambooBoard' could not be found (are you missing a
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 188
) The type or namespace name 'PurpleHeartBoard' could not be found (are you miss
ing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 216
) The type or namespace name 'RedwoodBoard' could not be found (are you missing
- Error: Scripts\Engines\Craft\Core\CraftItem.cs: CS0246: (line 271, column 240
) The type or namespace name 'PetrifiedBoard' could not be found (are you missin
- Warning: Scripts\Samurai Empire\Mobiles\SE Monsters\YomotsuElder.cs: CS0162:
(line 15, column 19) Unreachable code detected

You got custom woods on your shard.

All i got to tell you is what the hell did u add lol none of the scripts i posted called for custom ores and wood lol the only distro where Reagents.cs, SpellBook.cs, SpellRegistry, Inisitaler.cs dunno how you got all those craftitems errors and stuff if you are gonna add stuff into ur shard do it by parts and by scripts or that might happend lol