RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Druid Vendor & SBDruid & Druid Spell System

Missing Reagents

You are missing reagents d/l these and place them in your spells folder:

Attachments

• DestroyingAngel.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 14
  • PetrafiedWood.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 14
  • SpringWater.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 13

eggmungus

Wanderer
i have these files in the druid folder which i downloaded but as gamester stated i cannot see where initializer, speelbook, spellregistry and regents files are to be replaced. the error i get is the same as gamesters and is stating that the reagents cs file hasnt got a definition for the regs. the replacement files have. but where is it.
nice system i have the other version on my rco server which is y im eager not to loose it in an upgrade.

Looks like you haven't replaced the reagent.cs with the one supplied here. Just do a search in your scripts folder, and you will find the old one or go to \scripts\spells. Rename the original one reagent.cs.old (in case you wish to revert someday)

eggmungus

Wanderer
thats my point. there isnt one to replace the old one with. ive deleted and redownloaded but those files arent in there

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
WOW Really Sry!

Dang! i forgot to add them when i was updating the system! Right now im in the schools computer and i can't uploaden cuz this computer dosen't have them since its the school one =] when i get home ill load them instantly to the atachments! im really sry for now plz download the reagents from LucidNagal, thanks broi ill make sure i load them up!

Sry for any troubles its being crazy here with the moving crap =D.:p

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Thanks camberman!

camberman2003 said:
its in there, but here.
Hehehe thanks for the help guyz like i said in the previous post its being crazy here and i cant load them up until like 2:30pm when i get home..very sry about,.... but thanks everyone for the files.

When i updated i forgot to place those folder...since i keep those files where there supposed to be =D.

Sry again :< for now plz download the missing files from the ppl that posted them :< until i get home.....

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Update

Lucid Nagual said:
And new druid spells are on the way. :)
Really! What will be the features of it! I can't wait now!!!!!! =D hehehe off the subject about this post lol

Updated now in the zip will include the distro changes files! That i forgor in the past updates Enjoy!

Raider

Wanderer
eggmungus said:
your still missing the spell registry file from the distro section
heres the spell i also got druid system of his here yous go who ever is missing it

Attachments

• SpellRegistry.cs
    1.8 KB · Views: 24

eggmungus

Wanderer
Nice one raider that did the trick.
thats all ya missing darkness, otherwise works like a charm.
thanx very much for the input all, much appreciated

egg

Raider

Wanderer
eggmungus said:
Nice one raider that did the trick.
thats all ya missing darkness, otherwise works like a charm.
thanx very much for the input all, much appreciated

egg
your welcome without that wouldnt work

Shadefox

Wanderer
Saturday 2/12/05:

Thanks to camberman2003 for fixing the client crash problem with fireflyfamiliar spell. If you want to you can reinstall it all or just download the zip file and take FireFlyFamiliar.cs and replace it with the old one.

Didnt work, still crashes my client. (doubkle checked and replaced twice to be sure, even replaced whole set)
Any ideas?

ssalter

Account Terminated
Shadefox said:
Saturday 2/12/05:

Thanks to camberman2003 for fixing the client crash problem with fireflyfamiliar spell. If you want to you can reinstall it all or just download the zip file and take FireFlyFamiliar.cs and replace it with the old one.

Didnt work, still crashes my client. (doubkle checked and replaced twice to be sure, even replaced whole set)
Any ideas?

I posted a fix back a couple pages in the thread. Works fine but your firefly resembles a wisp. Never had a crash since then.
Just don't use the default item id that waas being used originally. You might even experiment by turning hidden=true for whatever "shape" you choose to use and see what happens..

FireFly

I changed the body to a wisp and got rid of the lightsource, but still crashed. I recalled once it was ok, but then crashed the second place I recalled to lol.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
I Don't Get It!!!!

How come i get this client crashed from the same spell that I took from AllSpellSystem2.0.0 im still looking into the crashing client thingy >=[

Voran

Wanderer
What confuses me even more is that I've NEVER had this crash issue with the original firefly since I wrote it

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Voran said:
What confuses me even more is that I've NEVER had this crash issue with the original firefly since I wrote it

well i have never crashed b4 either...might be the new clients or something the clients from SE =/