RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Druid Vendor & SBDruid & Druid Spell System

Cerberus

Wanderer
i gotta get better at scripting

k i been at this for nearly an hour now and i finally got my errors down to this any help would be greatly appreciated as im doing something really stupid here, im assuming the clothing and wand types are giving me the error because im running an item id script but the ninja and bushido i cant figure.. Please help

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 9 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 19, column
 30) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.WandTypes' because it hides
inherited member 'Server.Loot.WandTypes'
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 41, column
 30) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.ClothingTypes' because it hi
des inherited member 'Server.Loot.ClothingTypes'
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 47, column
 26) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomWand()' because it hid
es inherited member 'Server.Loot.RandomWand()'
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 52, column
 30) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomClothing()' because it
 hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.RandomClothing()'
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 60, column
 22) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type)' beca
use it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type)'
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 72, column
 22) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[])' be
cause it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[])'
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 80, column
 22) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[], int
)' because it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[], int)'

- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 88, column
 22) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(params System.Type
[][])' because it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(params System.Ty
pe[][])'
 - Warning: Scripts\custom\Samurai Empire\Mobiles\SE Monsters\YomotsuElder.cs: C
S0162: (line 15, column 19) Unreachable code detected
 - Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\BookOfBushido.cs: CS0117: (line 9, c
olumn 60) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Samura
i'
 - Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\BookOfNinjitsu.cs: CS0117: (line 9,
column 60) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Ninja
'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ssalter

Account Terminated
Cerberus said:
k i been at this for nearly an hour now and i finally got my errors down to this any help would be greatly appreciated as im doing something really stupid here, im assuming the clothing and wand types are giving me the error because im running an item id script but the ninja and bushido i cant figure.. Please help

The item id and whatever are probably irrelevant. Find your spellbook.cs file and make sure you have only one in your runuo directory structure. Be certain it defines samurai and ninja spellbooks.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Cerberus said:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 9 warnings)
- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 19, column
30) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.WandTypes' because it hides
inherited member 'Server.Loot.WandTypes'
- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 41, column
30) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.ClothingTypes' because it hi
des inherited member 'Server.Loot.ClothingTypes'
- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 47, column
26) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomWand()' because it hid
es inherited member 'Server.Loot.RandomWand()'
- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 52, column
30) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.RandomClothing()' because it
hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.RandomClothing()'
- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 60, column
22) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type)' beca
use it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type)'
- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 72, column
22) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[])' be
cause it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[])'
- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 80, column
22) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(System.Type[], int
)' because it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(System.Type[], int)'

- Warning: Scripts\custom\Customs\New\Misc\LootNew.cs: CS0108: (line 88, column
22) The keyword new is required on 'Server.LootNew.Construct(params System.Type
[][])' because it hides inherited member 'Server.Loot.Construct(params System.Ty
pe[][])'
- Warning: Scripts\custom\Samurai Empire\Mobiles\SE Monsters\YomotsuElder.cs: C
S0162: (line 15, column 19) Unreachable code detected
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\BookOfBushido.cs: CS0117: (line 9, c
olumn 60) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Samura
i'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\BookOfNinjitsu.cs: CS0117: (line 9,
column 60) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Ninja
'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Well did u place the Spellbook.cs the modded one included in the zip?

Cerberus

Wanderer
ok i admit it .. im thick .. i forgot to add in druidcommandlist.cs , druidicspellbook.cs and druidspellbookgump.cs thanks for all the help everyone .. now im off to find a quiet corner and fell embarased all by myself . lol.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Cerberus said:
ok i admit it .. im thick .. i forgot to add in druidcommandlist.cs , druidicspellbook.cs and druidspellbookgump.cs thanks for all the help everyone .. now im off to find a quiet corner and fell embarased all by myself . lol.

We all make mistakes dont worry that how we learn not to make them latter on =D so be cool with it:cool:

files_gh

Wanderer
Hi! I use this system and my server crash only if one player uses the Druid spell on a Custom Region. The script of a custom region a get here in RUnuo site :)

ssalter

Account Terminated
To be specific: it is most likely because you had another druid system and replaced it with this. Your custom regions restricted spells, including druid spells, whatever was in your spellregistry.cs. Alas, the twain do not meet, the centre does not hold, the custom regions spawn bitter dregs of conflict. whoa... anyway...to fix, just remove your custom regions and set them again. Should be fine then.

Custom Regions

Actually to be more specific, u can find a fix for it if u goto the Custom Regions post. I'm pretty sure A_Li_N had a solution. But like I said that is not a druid spells issue.

Vorlon

Wanderer
Darkness_PR said:
Description:

*System for tamers that envolves nature in the spells. You WILL need animal taming and animal lore to be able to cast this spells.

*Also the package has a command list which you are able to macro the spells.

*Also included a DruidVendor.cs and SBDruid.cs

*Druid Cloak which gives you bonus skill in Animal Lore, Taming and Peacemaking.

Installation:

* Replace your distro file :
- SpellBook.cs
- Reagents.cs
- Initializer.cs
- SpellRegistry.cs

REMEMBER TO SAVE AND BACK UP YOUR DISTROS

*This may go into your custom folders. Inside the zip file you will find a folder name Distro Files. those you may leave there or move them to their proper place, its your choice.

Requirements:

RunUO 1.0.0

FYI:

*Please let me know any bugs or any problems will try to figure it out.

*A good friend of mine pointed out a bug in the spring of life spell it casted but it had no effect and wasted mana, that is fixed know. Thanks Burner.

*I did not write this script this was a mod from the original scripted by Voran, then tweak by Lucid Nagual and now by me to support runuo 1.0.0.

*You may change the prices of the scrolls, reagents and bag of reagents how ever you see fit.

Important:

If you find any bug's, errors, complements or any request. Let me know and post it. Ill try to see what i can do for you.

Update:

Tuesday 2/01/05:

I added this druid cloak that I just found in my custom scripts folder and it would be a nice adition to your Druid Vendor if you want or as prizes.
Enjoy.

Saturday 2/12/05:

Thanks to camberman2003 for fixing the client crash problem with fireflyfamiliar spell. If you want to you can reinstall it all or just download the zip file and take FireFlyFamiliar.cs and replace it with the old one.

Also I included the druidcloak.cs into the zip folder. Now its in the folder named Items.

Monday 2/14/05

-Added the missing files sorry about that, Happy Valentines Day Too!

Tuesday, 2/15/05

-Missed to put SpellRegistry.cs

Hopefully all distro files are ziped =D
I have one small Question,In this system is there movable spell tiles,out of the spell boof to place on your UO desktop? If not is there any way to script new Druid spell tiles?..Just a Question.I'm not much of a scripter but i think it would be a nice edition to the already excellent system. Also if there is a way,but no script yet,could someone give me ideas of how to accoplish this,or is it just an impossiablity
Learning at an accellirated rate(yeah right!),
Vorlon

Voran

Wanderer
I've tried a variety of things, but I never managed to make the spell tiles dragable and clickable. That aspect of the OSI spellbooks is apparently clientside, which is why I never included it.

Greystar

Wanderer
heh. A_Li_N simulated that in his FSB aka TomeofKnowledge. they are dragable persay but they are movable using clicking. can be time consuming but it works. Support for multple spellbooks built right in which would incorporate this as well since Lucid Nagul's All Spells includes this as well... Just wanted to point that out.

Vorlon

Wanderer
Greystar said:
heh. A_Li_N simulated that in his FSB aka TomeofKnowledge. they are dragable persay but they are movable using clicking. can be time consuming but it works. Support for multple spellbooks built right in which would incorporate this as well since Lucid Nagul's All Spells includes this as well... Just wanted to point that out.
Will this include cleric spells also? I have tried All spells but I dint like the interface as much,because foremost im a player,and having that gump up was a little distracting to me to play.Plz do not take this as an insult,for iI'm not tring to bash this wonderful script.That was the only reason i asked about tiles.And exactly what do u mean by Clicking?

Still Stupid,
Vorlon

Greystar

Wanderer
Vorlon said:
Will this include cleric spells also? I have tried All spells but I dint like the interface as much,because foremost im a player,and having that gump up was a little distracting to me to play.Plz do not take this as an insult,for iI'm not tring to bash this wonderful script.That was the only reason i asked about tiles.And exactly what do u mean by Clicking?

Still Stupid,
Vorlon

NO insult on my end. IM just used to have a whole bunch of stuff open on my screen from my Normal UO days so what one more thing... basically once you open the gump you click on the image and it brings up another gump you can click on the arrows to move the ICON to a new home. its not draggable but it is placable Similair to the normal system but not exactly the same. Yes I know what this system has and I used to use this one and the cleric one a while back now I just use Lucids system ALL Spells just uses books like this Druid system but includes a lot more spells. The system A_Li_N has is the FullSpellBook also known as the TomeOfKnowledge... although that one does have a gump that is designed to stay open. Although I THINK you can have the icon seperate and close the gump, I do not recall. I havnt opened mine in a while since I've been woking on some of my other gumps.

Vorlon

Wanderer
Greystar said:
NO insult on my end. IM just used to have a whole bunch of stuff open on my screen from my Normal UO days so what one more thing... basically once you open the gump you click on the image and it brings up another gump you can click on the arrows to move the ICON to a new home. its not draggable but it is placable Similair to the normal system but not exactly the same. Yes I know what this system has and I used to use this one and the cleric one a while back now I just use Lucids system ALL Spells just uses books like this Druid system but includes a lot more spells. The system A_Li_N has is the FullSpellBook also known as the TomeOfKnowledge... although that one does have a gump that is designed to stay open. Although I THINK you can have the icon seperate and close the gump, I do not recall. I havnt opened mine in a while since I've been woking on some of my other gumps.
Thx for isight ,will try the "TOME"

Vorlon

vidicus

Wanderer
"scroll" name only on vendor

When i check my druid vendor..all the spells are for sale, but they only say "scroll"..(they dont give the actual name of the spell)..cant tell what spell ur buying...any thoughts?