RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ETCH-A-SKETCH VERSION OF UO - JOIN THE TEAM NOW!

Punnikin

Wanderer
ETCH-A-SKETCH VERSION OF UO - JOIN THE TEAM NOW!

I can turn the knobs and shake it up and all that, but I can't make curves and have no artistic talents whatsoever. Anyone who thinks they can contribute, reply to this thread a lot and offer no new information or positive support.
No flames please, for I am sensitive and vulnerable to jibes.
I want to be the first person to ever network Etch-A-Sketches too. Can anyone tell me the equipment I'd need, besides longer wires and prayers? Thanks in advance.

LETS BE THE FIRST TO MAKE A SINGLE ETCH-A-SKETCH VERSION OF UO!!!!!!

-speakandspell

FLuXx()

Sorceror
Sounds like a good idea! We need lots of string, a can for each player, and some farm animals so make sound...maybe design a spider wep of some kind of we get lots of players so they can all have a can and sound wire ( string )

Punnikin

Wanderer
That shouldn't be a problem because I collect string. I have ever since I was given some for my 7th birthday, and we can use the cans from the dump I live by for free, assuming nobody is allergic to seagulls and/or rat shit. I'm not allowed around farm animals until the court says it's okay again, and I can prove I'm on my medications.
Thanks you for your reply, and I look forwad to an exciting Etch-A-PvP match with you, my new and likely only friend!
By the way, I am single, ladies!

-speakandspell

The cow says... (my string broke so I don't really know what the cow says)

S

shadeuo

yea, that and plastic bowl's instead of cans plastic dont rust. and if you want to go large you can easily upgrade to a salad bowl. :D

Quantos

Lord
Now all we need is for someone to be in charge of the 'Cat's Cradle' game for the initial 'network' setup.

Who's gonna volunteer for that?

psz

Administrator
*walks into the room*

*sits behind a conveniently placed desk with stand-up microphone*

And now for something completely different...

/\
/\
/\ <- The Larch
||

Quantos

Lord
I was just out in the garden shed getting some gear together to start setting this up, guess what I found?

Bite indicators for fly fishing, a whole slew of them.

You know what this means right?

Well have graphics for the game too :)

FLuXx()

Sorceror
A Cow said:
count me in.. wait.. are you on your meds? seeing as im a cow and all..

I'm not sure about having a cow on the team, if you get angry ill have to shoot you and burn your body.

NO its for real. as long as you have the 70's model etch-a-sketch the late 90's through current will not be compatable. the grade of fly fisning line being used is not compliant with modern standards. the old grade was .cast the newer stuff is .megacast and it just doesnt work with the older etch-a-sketches plus quantos already has the older style line available we are on a budget here ya know.

Quantos

Lord
I just did some trial runs and found a fix to using the newer model Etch a Scketches, what you do is drink a case of beer (that's two cases if it's American beer) and wear wool socks. The GUI isn't quite as nice but if you shake it you can try again.