RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ETCH-A-SKETCH VERSION OF UO - JOIN THE TEAM NOW!

Quantos

Lord
That's okay man, I usually try to just leave it by the grow room. I've got this special little table for it and a leprechaun brings it to me when it's time to take my pills. Whoops, gotta run, the walls are moving again.....

Raiden

Wanderer
I was thinking about your network. You need to decide on a size standard for the salad bowls or people will be trying to connect all different sizes together hehehhehe :p

*edit* oh wait....maybe make some salad bowl couplers outta toilet paper or paper towel rolls?

oh my are you suggesting that we use a multi salad bowl server bank. that would definetly allow for more etch-a-sketch players to connet during peak hours.

S

Seven

Im serously confused...What are you trying to do?
Etch-a-sketch sallad bowls...fishing line...*confused*

psz

Administrator
*shakes his head*

Some things man was not meant to know.

Seven, man... You are just NOT meant to know ;->

*takes long draw from bong*

Dewd its totaly simple:

We want to be the first team to build a Ultima Emulator that runs on the etch-a-sketch platform. unfortunatly we blew most of the budget on ummm relaxation :D so now the project is forced to scavenge from where ever it can find the materials.

psz

Administrator
*looks in his bank account*

*sees positive cash flow*

*remembers why he's not into.... Relaxation at this time ;->*

Dun mean I don't have an Etch-a-Sketch, though! >:->

*looks 90 degrees left, 27 degrees up. Sees red circa 1984 Etch-A-Sketch on Closet Shelf #2*

Muah.

psz

Administrator
Lesse... I did the dragon breathing fire on a guy with sword and shield...

I did a place kicker in football...

Don't think I ever did Bo Derek pics... Mainly cuz I was like... 5 at the time ;->

psz

Administrator
Don't worry... Ryan and I just had our birthdays today, so we'll be joining you in Ancientness soon ;->

*toasts you with a glass of merlot*