RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ETCH-A-SKETCH VERSION OF UO - JOIN THE TEAM NOW!

got any Beringer 2000 Stone Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon?

actually the 1996 is far superior Cabernet but retail can reach 120 a bottle

psz

Administrator
Nope. All out of Cabernets...

I have this nice Merlot (mild, yet tasteful)

A couple of bottles of Andre champagne (1998 and 2000)

A bottle and a half of imported (one pseudo-legally) ouzo from Greece (1996 and 1998)

Some bannana liquor which goes very well as a nightcap or on ice cream.

Bit o' scotch left (no idea the vintage)

Some miscellaneous cooking liquors and a bottle of Tennesse whiskey.

psz

Administrator
Pretty much. Can never be too prepared... Never know when you may need to....... ADD FLAVOUR TO AN ICE CREAM DISH!

Or host a family of Greek shipping agents...

Or have a birthday celebration involving pasta with red sauce and need something appropriate to drink with it...

Revan

Sorceror
What operating systems are supported on the etch-a-sketch?
I have one right here with a monitor at about 5" from 1993, you think it can handle the runuo emulator?

Quantos

Lord
I'd posted a fix that works for that as well, look back a page or two.

And remember, the knob on the left is for scripts, the knob on the right is for playing.

bzk90

Lord
sigh i would join u guys but my etcha sketch crashed and now i have to totaly re configure AND add a new proccesor to it now where can find a .0000000001 ghz proccesor??

S

Seven

lol now that is funny :)
There is somthing serously wrong with my pc....im on my friends i-mac but, on my pc when i type it really lags...and i dont know why. Im guessing its because i reconfigured it *sigh* all well :)

Maby the etch-a-sketch version will solve this :O

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
sigh i would join u guys but my etcha sketch crashed and now i have to totaly re configure AND add a new proccesor to it now where can find a .0000000001 ghz proccesor??

Just happend to me too... I was trying to boot it up, but then it ran out of resources and crashed :(

Revan

Sorceror
There seems to be alot of crashing going on with the etch-a-sketch's here, mine crashed too, just when i connected to runuo.com and downloaded beta 35.. Maby there's a virus spreading.. could it be MSBLAST? (*dramatic music and dramatic sounds*)

Luckily i backed up all my files on my commodore ;)

K

Krazy_zack

Sorry to burst your bubble folks buy I ALLREADY SAID IN AN OLD POST that I OWN the COPYRIGHT on ETCH-A-SKETCH UO....

I decompiled the source and made it public domain and now i'll make a BETER and FASTER version.

Don't mess with me because I have 26 PHD's, a slew of racing cars, 50 80's style (and working on making the NEW ones compatable) E-a-S experts and a buncha lawyers!

Feid

Sorceror
Can we get this to work on I-Macs though? They have a larger case... but their colors are just as awful. Plus the interface is about as simple. It seems you might need a mouse/keyboard to knob converter, but it shouldn't be that hard...