RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evolution Dragon

Raelis

Sorceror
Evolution Dragon

This is a script for a dragon that evolves through 7 stages.

Stage Body Values:
1) Snake - 52
2) Giant Serpent - 89
3) Lava Lizard - 206
4) Drake - 60 or 61
5) Dragon - 59
6) Ancient Wyrm - 46
7) Rikktor - 172

How Does It Evolve?
Whenever the dragon hits something, without magic, it gains a Kill Point (kp).

When it reaches a certain amount of kp, the dragon will evolve to the next stage.

How many KP does it take to get to the next stage?

1) 25000 to stage 2
2) 75000 to stage 3
3) 175000 to stage 4
4) 375000 to stage 5
5) 7750000 to stage 6
6) 15000000 to stage 7

Every time the dragon evolves, it gains in str, dex, int, virtual armor, resistances, damages, hits, damage min and max.

Dragon Mating

At stage 6 the dragon will be allowed to mate. To mate your dragon, you must double click a female dragon and target a male dragon. If the male dragon is not owned by you, then a gump will be sent to the owner of the male dragon asking if they would allow your female dragon to mate with their male dragon.

Once the female dragon is pregnant it will become invul, and in 3 days the dragon will produce an egg, you must double click her to get the egg and she will become mortal again.

It takes 1 full day for an egg to be ready to hatch.

The dragons take 0.0 taming skill and are not retamable, but you will not have to worry about that, because the dragon will NEVER become untame, and you will never have to feed it.

There is also Dragon Dust which you can get off of any of the dragons, the harder the dragon the more chance there is to get 1 to 5 dust. When you drop it on your evolution dragon, it increases the kp by the dust amount x 5.

How to get an egg other than mating:
You have to kill the Guardian Dragon.

Added another copy of the evolution draogn, this one does not have any tokens in them, so you won't get any errors! :)

Attachments

• Evolution Dragon (No Tokens).zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 3,057
  • Evolution Dragon.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 2,021
S

SkyMonkey

#1 all of the dragons etc have this:

PackItem( new Tokens( xxx, xxx ) );

and what is 'DragonDust' ?

Waverian

Wanderer
By looking at the script.. It seems that dragon dust increases the dragon's kp by the dust's amount when dropped onto the creature.

Raelis

Sorceror
Waverian said:
By looking at the script.. It seems that dragon dust increases the dragon's kp by the dust's amount when dropped onto the creature.

well u were close, it increases it by the amount x 5 :)

BowhunterDT

Wanderer
Great script, but one question where and how do ya tell the female dragons. I really dont wanna go around lifting dragon tails to see what sex they are

A

AdrianBloodrain

great job and its fun... kinda wondering what one do i spawn out there for players to tame to get it all started ???

darkoverlord

Sorceror
Problem with tokens

Hello,

I like the idea of this script but when loading it I got

"tokens could not be found"

What do I do to correct this problem?

thank you

deryk

Dian

Sorceror
Just open the Mobile scripts, and anywhere you see :

PackItem( new Tokens( 1450, 1550 ) );

Remove it, or comment it out.

And yeah, This looks like a very good system :)

bazspeed

Sorceror
Great idea, i have just commented all the token references out, but what were the tokens for?

also, howdo you add the dragons?

how do you get them?

Waverian

Wanderer
bazspeed said:
Great idea, i have just commented all the token references out, but what were the tokens for?

also, howdo you add the dragons?

how do you get them?
Tokens are used on some shards as a form of currency to buy souped up or cool prizes/items.

You can add the dragons with..

[add evolutiondragon

or any of the other names. You can also add their name to a spawner for automated spawning.

Get.. what?

yevusi

Wanderer
indeed a good one,

i guess we can add something similar to other mob types,

make a mob stronger (up to a limit of course) each time it kills a player,
this way, it's like mobs are advancing in fighting skills the more they fight :)

for caster mob types, can add spells / items every few kills

with that you will have much more variated world, that everything advance according to it's actions.

darkoverlord

Sorceror
set to tame

The hatchlings are set to not tameable I had to reset it.

Has anyone gotten it to the next exp level? I just killed about 20 ice deamons with no gains yet