RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evolution Dragon

bazspeed

Sorceror
How do you set the hatchllings to tamable?

I also want to set if possible, higher taming as they get harder and harder.

I do know that dragons do evolve. But they are set to a high level.

I set mine in a field of sheep, and it was going up. I manually set the KP to just under the first level and watched it as it went through the KP required, and it evolved.

But which part of the scripts do i need to change for tamable, and a level of taming required?

Raelis

Sorceror
Hehe, ok the script isn't supposed to be tameable at all :)

You add a spawner and add a "guardiandragon" to it, then it spawns with a "dragon egg" on it that after one full real life day, will hatch into "a dragon hatchling" the will never become un-tamed, and never have to be fed, then you evolve it that way.

An easy way to see it's current kill points (kp) is to type the command [kp and target the dragon that you own, and it will say "<dragon's name> has <kp> kill points." over the dragon's head.

And the tokens were for the shard that i had them on, i will take the tokens out of all the dragons and edit my post so it won't have them on there anymore :)

Just re-download the script for the new ones without the tokens. :)

Raelis

Sorceror
what do you mean not gaining kill points? it should be, it only gains them by actually hitting them, like with their fists, they don't gain with magery

Joeblow

Wanderer
I have used this script on another shard that got it by accident. you must train the dragon hatchlings just like any other pet. at level one let them hit you. level 2 is a bit harder but you can still let them hit you. I havn't got my past that yet...

Riealis, this is Hellrasor from LoS. Sorry things got outta hand on that fourm about your script...it is an awesome script. I appreciate that you decided to share it with every one. Thanks.

georox

Wanderer
ok anyone who cant figure out the token thing needs to learn more about scriptingbefore they add ANYTHING into a shard...

ditmar

Wanderer
Are there any measures implemented that will stop overcrowding the shard with eggs ? Like every dragon can only lay an egg 1 time in his lifespan or something like that or can eggs be produced unlimited ?

ditmar

Wanderer
Also i decided to make the Egg blessed but i guess thats a personal choice. What i would like to know after some testing of the mating. I found out that i froze (as owner of the male) and that i didnt unfreeze. First of all why do i have to freeze while mating or while having the mating window in my screen and second why didnt i get unfrozen ?

Also the KP for stage six is wrong, its 1500000 but should have a "0" added. Because level 5 is 7750000.

Apart from that its an AWESOME script! I even enjoy testing it :)

Raelis

Sorceror
And thanks hellrasor, it's no biggie, i shouldn't have said all of that stuff like i did

To darkoverlord: you have to target the Evolution Dragon, the one that u have to add by saying [add evolutiondragon none of the others will do anything.

To ditmar: no each female dragon can have as many eggs as she wants
AHH hehe, i see you are correct, i meant for stage 6 to have 15000000, thx for pointing that out, i'll re-add the script so it has it set to the right values

Raelis

ditmar

Wanderer
To ditmar: no each female dragon can have as many eggs as she wants
AHH hehe, i see you are correct, i meant for stage 6 to have 15000000, thx for pointing that out, i'll re-add the script so it has it set to the right values

Could you add a variable so people can choose the maximum number of Evolution dragon's a player can have. Like he(the player having the egg in possesion) cant use the egg when he already is master of X evolution dragons ?

Joeblow

Wanderer
I was wondering the same thing, I had 2 stage 4 and they were takeing down bone demons with no probs....can't imagin what they will be like when they hit stage 6.

As a suggestion, maybe limit the number you can control as they gain in stages.

darkoverlord

Sorceror
What skill level in animal lore do we need to lore them? At 100 Lore I got a message my skill wasnt high enough to do it.

thanks

milkman_dan

Wanderer
To keep from players having Multiple Evolution Dragons

Add the following code to
Dragonhatchling.cs

Code:
ControlSlots = 3;

or download and replace the edited file Ive added. This will make the Hatchlings take up 3 Follower spots. It wont change Already in use hatchlings thou

Attachments

• DragonHatchling.cs
    3.1 KB · Views: 92