RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evolution Dragon

Raelis

Sorceror
milkman_dan said:
Add the following code to
Dragonhatchling.cs

Code:
ControlSlots = 3;

or download and replace the edited file Ive added. This will make the Hatchlings take up 3 Follower spots. It wont change Already in use hatchlings thou

Well, that isn't the evolution dragon script, hehe, i'll add the script here with 3 slots for people who want it that way :)

Attachments

• EvolutionDragon.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 117

Zero_X

Wanderer
at level 7 I have just too strong dragon... 2 of them, just EAT Rikktor alive... and only loose 160 Hits... it's not normal that they have 270 AR :)

ditmar

Wanderer
How can i fix the bug that my player is frozen(ie cant move) when i allow another player to mate with my Pet?

Zero_X

Wanderer
Think you have to get rid of the
mobile.Frozen = true;
in EvolutionDragon.cs not sure, haven't tested it.

ditmar

Wanderer
Zero_X said:
Think you have to get rid of the
mobile.Frozen = true;
in EvolutionDragon.cs not sure, haven't tested it.

Ye figures... still wonder what the reason would have been to freeze the mobile.

Raelis

Sorceror
AHHH, sry for the freezing when u try to mate the dragons, i used a gump for a race system i've been working on, and it freezes u, i forgot to remove that from the script, i'll re-add it right now, just re-download the script to get it

Raelis

Sorceror
Twlizer said:
Please call a GM if you are getting this message, they will fix the breathe, thank you

Because your dragon's stage isn't set to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7, if it isn't one of those numbers, then it's either higher or lower, and that can only be done by a GM higher

Raelis

Sorceror
Twlizer said:
How do i set dragon stage?

[set stage <value>

But, you should just remake your dragon if u get that message, it means someone messed with your dragon, otherwise, it would have gone throguh the nrmal process, and there would have been no errors

Protius73

Sorceror
I have some comments and questions.... First off KILLER script man love the idea

got a question though would it be possible to add more control slots to it as it evolves... like stages 1-4 require no tmaing and 2 slots to control... but as it gets to stage 5 make it 3 slots and 94 taming stage 6 3 slots and 98 taming and stage 7 4 slots and 110 taming.... would that be possible to do?? i was lookin in the evo dragon script and saw where the stage one got its initial control slots but im not too familair with c# and the rest of the stage advancements kind got me lost...
so was wondering if it can be done .... ill keep plugginh away at it till i get it hehe if i find the solution before i get a reply ill post it here :D

Solinari555

Wanderer
Cool idea!

Great script, I'm trying to learn how to do stuff like this. But my idea was you have the players start with an egg in their pack, okay, and you can just hatch them like that. Also, have a kind of battle system, make it to where players cannot attack other tamed dragons or cast at them, yet when their dragon enters combat w someone else's, it opens up a gump with the dragon's current spell ability, and some misc. other special attacks that you can teach them. You should also be able to give your dragon special items, such as gear and potions, to beef them up a bit (a special vendor for this). But, anyways, the battle system can be done it turns, thusly making it more fair. Also, maybe if your dragon kills another dragon, it gets like a bonus 500 kp per the dragon's evolution level.

I hope other people like this idea, and maybe you can edit it around.

haazen

Sorceror
Realis, I won't say how awsome your skills are, the words just wouldn't do justice. This scripts is great and the idea is truely inspired. I believe I will be whittling down the stats of these critters a bit. Any critter that can beat The True Harrower and not lose any hit points to speak of, is a bit too tough for my players. Thanks for sharing this with us unworthy soles.

PS I did as mentioned earlier in the post to [add evolutiondragon What I end up with is a nasty little snake that can't be tamed, reasoned with or befriended in any way and he gains no KPs. As GM I can shrink him then give him to players. So I figured [add GuardianDragon is really the way to start it all.

tbird

Sorceror
Well I just want to say that this is a great script, I liked it when I first saw it and I like it even more now. As a matter of fact I am still setting up my shard and have based its theme arround this script(with a few mods).

• Make all Dragons Non Tamable (Only Evo Dragons may be kept as pets (hatched from egg)).
  • Change Evo Dragons control slots used to 3(only able to control 1 Dragon at a time).
  • Change Evo Dragon Mating System (so that a female dragon may only mate 3 times (each time you remove an egg there is a % chance (5%,25%,75%) they will go wild (unbond, and not re-tamable) and attack)).
  • Change Dragon Dust to 10000 points ea.

These little critters are very strong, and I didn't want them to unbalence the shard. Let me know what you think of these ideas, and if anyone is interested I will be happy to post the changes.

bazspeed

Sorceror
Got a problem. We have a male and female dragon on our server and they keep resetting and saying that they are not old enough to mate.

We have to set it manually to get them to mate.

What needs to be done?

Protius73

Sorceror
I think it may be a part of another system effecting it ... im getting a few dragons that are reseting the mating allowance to false... DO you have the shrink system on your shard?? i was thinking maybe it hassomething to do with it but ive been testing and havent been able to reproduce the effect... so ill keep looking and post my findings here :eek:

bean56

Wanderer
I must say this is a very interesting idea. I haven't looked at the script, but I think you would have to be a pretty good scriptor to write something like this. I think I may use this or something like it. It may take a while to get it all working well on the server so they aren't too powerful and what not. Thx.