RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Vendor Stone

Raelis

Sorceror
Final Vendor Stone

Hopefully, this is the final vendor stone script that i have to make.

Edits:
> I took out the Bless, Bond and Hueing buttons, they seem to be a waste anyway.

> When a player clicks on one of the items to buy it, it now sends the item to your Buy List. Whenever you are done shopping, hit the 'Buy Items' button which will send you to a smaller gump for buying the items on your list. At this new gump, you will be able to remove items from your Buy List and as wel Buy everything. It also gives you a Total Price of everything you are going to buy at the top of the gump.

Whenever you close the Buy List gump it will send you back to the main gump and all your items on your buy list will still be on your list. It will onloy erase your list when you close out completely from the vendor stone.

> As well, something everyone has been wanting, you can now edit everything on the main list instead of having to remove it from the list and add it again with the changes. Hit the 'Edit Mode' button on the staff gump, When the 'Edit Mode' button is in blue lettering, it means that it is in the edit mode. Then go to main gump and click on one of the items like you were going to buy it, it will then send you a small gump for editing the add name, gump nam, price, and the amount of the item.

I've tested everything I can think of for this new version of the Vendor Stone, but there may still be some problems that I've overlooked. If you find any, please post and tell me what they are.

I added in a new version of the vendor stone for daat99's Token System. This stone will have a property for 'UsesLedger', if it's true the stone will consume tokens or the tokens from a ledger in your backpack.

I've added both bless and bond to the stone again. Except this time it's better. Each individual item has a bless or bond prop and it's own price for the bless or bond. Each item or creature on the vendor stone will have a '(B)' to the right of the name on the main gump, showing that it can be blessed or bonded. After you hit the buy button on the Buy List, small gumps will be sent to you for each item or creature on your list that was bondable or blessable, asking if you want to bless or bond the item or creature. It shows each individual price as well on the smal gump.

As well, I've changed the vendor stone for daat99's token system to work like his old one did, there's no 'uses ledger' option now, you just type in 'daat99tokens' for the currency and then if the buyer has a token ledger in his pack it will search for that and take the tokens from it instead of taking the actual datt99tokens item.

Somthing else, I set it so when you set the amount on a nonstackable item greater than 1, when the buyer buys it, they will recieve however many of that item the amount has, same for creautres.

There's now a section for a description for each item added to the stone. As wel, I changed it to give the items for free if the price is set to 0 instead of the players having to have atleast 1 of the type of currency in their pack or bank.

I fixed a small problem that was making some people crash, it had to do with razor macros that people made for other gumps where they would hit buttons and record it, and then use it on other gumps, thus hitting buttons that weren't even there. Yeah, that's fixed.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• VendorStone.cs
    37 KB · Views: 1,077
  • VendorStone(for daat99's token sys).cs
    42.2 KB · Views: 500

Erica

Knight
Raelis said:

Edits:
> I took out the Bless, Bond and Hueing buttons, they seem to be a waste anyway.

> When a player clicks on one of the items to buy it, it now sends the item to your Buy List. Whenever you are done shopping, hit the 'Buy Items' button which will send you to a smaller gump for buying the items on your list. At this new gump, you will be able to remove items from your Buy List and as wel Buy everything. It also gives you a Total Price of everything you are going to buy at the top of the gump.

Whenever you close the Buy List gump it will send you back to the main gump and all your items on your buy list will still be on your list. It will onloy erase your list when you close out completely from the vendor stone.

> As well, something everyone has been wanting, you can now edit everything on the main list instead of having to remove it from the list and add it again with the changes. Hit the 'Edit Mode' button on the staff gump, When the 'Edit Mode' button is in blue lettering, it means that it is in the edit mode. Then go to main gump and click on one of the items like you were going to buy it, it will then send you a small gump for editing the add name, gump nam, price, and the amount of the item.

I've tested everything I can think of for this new version of the Vendor Stone, but there may still be some problems that I've overlooked. If you find any, please post and tell me what they are.

Enjoy!
I tested Raelis and is much better than the last one you made love cause now you can change the items you add on it editing the items last one you couldnt do that plus script much smaller 23kb awesome job glad you shared this with us Thank You:)

Erica

Knight
Raelis said:

Edits:

Enjoy!
Hi Raelis i found 3 bugs on the new vendor stone ok the vendor ball to connect it to stone if you got the vendor ball in backpack to connect from there it wont work it tells you this you are to far to do that when trying to connect if you put vendor ball on floor by stone and dbl click ball it connects. other one is that once you add the items on the vendor stone and you try to use the vendor ball thats connected to the stone says you are to far to do this. and other bug is this ok lets say you got gold in bank and not on you when you buy off stone it says gold has been taken out your backpack should be saying took out of bank not backpack like i said the gold was in bank i didnt have no gold on me . so it should only say from backpack if you got the gold in backpack that its been with drawn from backpack.those are the bugs i found but everything else does work tho.

Raelis

Sorceror
Ok, thanks for the posts, I just looked at'em and fixed'em. Download the stone again for the fixes.

The part where it said it was withdrawing from the backpack instead of the bank was only a typo, i copy/pasted the code from the bacpack one to the bank and forgot to change 'backpack' to 'bank box'

Erica

Knight
Raelis said:
Ok, thanks for the posts, I just looked at'em and fixed'em. Download the stone again for the fixes.

The part where it said it was withdrawing from the backpack instead of the bank was only a typo, i copy/pasted the code from the bacpack one to the bank and forgot to change 'backpack' to 'bank box'
thank you will test again and let you know if its working the way it should:)

Erica

Knight
Erica said:
thank you will test again and let you know if its working the way it should:)
Ok everything on the vendor ball works and the message from bank and backpack . but did notice onething not sure if its a small glitch but here it is ok lets say you just messing around like players do they mess around and you hit vendor gump and dont click on no items to buy at all you just go to the menu where the items are at and hit buy item the button on right hand corner if you didnt select no items at all and click buy items then the other gump menu pops out where it says your buy list and of course on total purchase will say 0 on that gump cause didnt pick no items then hit buy tells you this you buy items with gold in backpack it should say something like you didnt purchase any item or something . but the other bugs are fixed tho just wanted to tell you that oh one other thing if you prop your vendor stone and lets say you name it vendor stone for decorations double click the vendor stone the gump to buy opens but since you changed the name to decorations to it on the gump menu on top it reads that name you changed but it sticks out part of the name out of menu. reason why i made it vendor stone decoration cause i added 3 and one for only decoration items other is for artifacts ect ect ect

Raelis

Sorceror
Erica said:
Ok everything on the vendor ball works and the message from bank and backpack . but did notice onething not sure if its a small glitch but here it is ok lets say you just messing around like players do they mess around and you hit vendor gump and dont click on no items to buy at all you just go to the menu where the items are at and hit buy item the button on right hand corner if you didnt select no items at all and click buy items then the other gump menu pops out where it says your buy list and of course on total purchase will say 0 on that gump cause didnt pick no items then hit buy tells you this you buy items with gold in backpack it should say something like you didnt purchase any item or something . but the other bugs are fixed tho just wanted to tell you that oh one other thing if you prop your vendor stone and lets say you name it vendor stone for decorations double click the vendor stone the gump to buy opens but since you changed the name to decorations to it on the gump menu on top it reads that name you changed but it sticks out part of the name out of menu. reason why i made it vendor stone decoration cause i added 3 and one for only decoration items other is for artifacts ect ect ect

Ok, I'll go fix both of those things now. :)

Raelis

Sorceror
Ok, I fixed those two things. The name of the stone now centers itself depending on how long it is. It also checks to see if you have selected any of the items to buy, and if you havn't it will say "You did not select anything to buy."

Raider

Wanderer
Raelis said:

Edits:

Enjoy!
wow nice script i just updated to your new one one thing i see erica must not have saw ok once you pick the items your going to buy lets say one of the items cost 950000 and you select the list to buy all the stuff you selected the 950000 or any other number sticks out that small menu what was sticking out of the 950000 was the last --->000 but everything else works great:)

Raelis

Sorceror
Raider said:
wow nice script i just updated to your new one one thing i see erica must not have saw ok once you pick the items your going to buy lets say one of the items cost 950000 and you select the list to buy all the stuff you selected the 950000 or any other number sticks out that small menu what was sticking out of the 950000 was the last --->000 but everything else works great:)

K, I'll change it so the gump is a bit wider.

Raelis

Sorceror
Fixes

Ok, I fixed it so that the Buy List gump is a bit wider. Also somthing I noticed while iw as messin around with it was that items that are sold with over a 60k amount would mess up like they do whenever you try to add them with over 60k, so I set it up to add only 60k at a time and if the amount is higher than 60k it will make more of the same item 'til it reaches w/e the amount was set to.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Thank You sooo much

:p Thanks soo much this will make life much easier for us all I am sure...

:) :) :) :) THANKS again for sharing it:) :) :) :)

coyan

Sorceror
all i can say is.. wow... :)

this stone is the best yet... I love the ability to edit what you put there on the stone, the other one i have been using, I could not edit anything, if i made a mistake, I had to just remove it and redo it.. :) anyway...

the other one ive been using is what came with the daat99 token system, and I liked that because gold is to easy to get, and the tokens on my server are a little tougher to get.. :) (thanks daat for all the options in your system) So, I want to be aboe to just use your new stone, with his tokens, but, when i add in the currency, it dont work, cause his tokens are in the ledger, and i not seeing them in the ledger, But if you take some out of the ledger, it can see those and will use them... How would I make it see the tokens in the ledger? any ideas...?

thanks again for your hard work....

coyan

Sorceror
ok, one question for ya, where does it store the items you put up for sale?
what file I mean, was wondering if I could just add items to the file, might be able to do a cut and paste kind of thing....

I will be using this one, and just setting higher gold prices for items untill I can figure out how to make the token thing work....

Raelis

Sorceror
coyan said:
ok, one question for ya, where does it store the items you put up for sale?
what file I mean, was wondering if I could just add items to the file, might be able to do a cut and paste kind of thing....

I will be using this one, and just setting higher gold prices for items untill I can figure out how to make the token thing work....

Well, the way the whole stone is set up is like this:

You type in the add name for the item or mobile you want to add to the stone just as if you were going to add it (Ex: [add katana). Thus once someone tries to buy the item, it creates the item then. And the add-names for the items are stored in an ArrayList, so you can't get to them, easily anyway.

But those token ledgers... I could prolly jsut make a copy of the vendor stone's script, set it up to work with the ledgers, and then post it as well.

It will prolly be a while before I can do that, cause I have a busy schedule for the next few days.

coyan

Sorceror
But those token ledgers... I could prolly jsut make a copy of the vendor stone's script, set it up to work with the ledgers, and then post it as well.

that would be sweet, I have been trying to do it all day, copy from one, paste it to the other, totally crash the server, :) try it again, and again, and again....... I just cant get the hang of this language... so thank you again for you hard work....

Next question... Once you put an item on the stone, How do ya get it off.. :) I cant find anyway to delete items once put on, except to delete the stone and start over.... am I missing something?