RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Vendor Stone

mssable

Wanderer
Crash Report

I am using the daats token system and recieved this crash from the vendorstone.cs

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0
.NET Framework: 1.1.4322.2032
Time: 11/1/2005 2:57:51 PM
Mobiles: 101022
Items: 537908
Clients:
- Count: 26
+ 00.000.000.0: (account = xxxxxxx) (mobile = 0x155DA 'xxxx')
+ 00.00.0.000: (account = xxxxx) (mobile = 0x126E 'xxxxxx')

Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Server.Gumps.VendorGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info) in c:\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Custom Scripts\Daat99s OWLTR v2[1].8\Daat99s OWLTR v2[1].8\Tokens\Token Vendor Stone.cs:line 560
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

it has crashed us numerous times im hopeing you can help :)

daat99

Staff member
Just in case it's different (I don't think so) line 560 is:
Code:
from.SendGump( new TokenVendorStoneDescriptionGump( from, ((VSItem)m_Stone.ItemList[info.ButtonID-m_Stone.ItemList.Count-3]).Description, ((VSItem)m_Stone.ItemList[info.ButtonID-m_Stone.ItemList.Count-3]).Name ) );
It's located inside the OnResponde if statement:
Code:
if ( info.ButtonID >= 3 && info.ButtonID-2 > m_Stone.ItemList.Count )

All the modifications from your official to mine are hue\name so I told him to inform you about the crash since it's very likely to happen to more people regardless of the OWLTR.

mssable

Wanderer
I checked Both those lines and there exactly like those posted in the scripts. not sure what else it can be ?

Edit :Okay since yesterday its come to my attention that its being done with razor. what they have done has made a macro with slots , they record ,push slot button 4 times, the turn off, wait till like a bonus comes up , records that bonus, then stop macro , they then then go to the these Vendor stones and play the macro , as that stone has not the gump used in the other it is crashing the server. Is there any check that can be put in place for this ?

daat99

Staff member
Turmoil said:
I found another small typo with the token vendor stone. When you buy an item and you don't have enough tokens in your token ledger...you miss spelled "enough"...you have "enouh" in the sentence "Your Ledger does not have enough tokens in it to buy this." found in the file Token Vendor Stone.cs.

So far I dont have the reported problems with the 2.8 version and everything is fairly smooth for me. I also voted. Keep the good work and I'll keep up with the tests...:)
Thought you would like to know ;)

dianus

Wanderer
Hello,
I need some help, I tryed to run the vendor stone but I get errors when trying to start my server. This is the error i get:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (11 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 13, column
15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VSItem'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 92, column
15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VSShopper'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 128, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VendorBall'

- Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 244, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VendorStone
'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 418, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'VendorGump'

- Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 572, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'VendorStone
BuyGump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 907, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'StaffVendor
Gump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 1004, colum
n 15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'VendorSton
eAddItemGump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 1108, colum
n 15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'VendorSton
eEditGump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 1214, colum
eBlessBondGump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 1289, colum
eDescriptionGump'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Magpie

Wanderer
dianus said:
Hello,
I need some help, I tryed to run the vendor stone but I get errors when trying to start my server. This is the error i get:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (11 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 13, column
15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VSItem'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 92, column
15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VSShopper'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 128, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VendorBall'

- Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 244, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VendorStone
'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 418, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'VendorGump'

- Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 572, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'VendorStone
BuyGump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 907, column
 15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'StaffVendor
Gump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 1004, colum
eAddItemGump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 1108, colum
eEditGump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 1214, colum
eBlessBondGump'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Vendor Stone\VendorStone.cs: CS0101: (line 1289, colum
eDescriptionGump'

Somewhere in your scripts folder you already have a Vendor Stone script. If you remove the duplicates, you should compile fine.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Got an error for this on 2.0 if anyone is interested....

Code:
Errors:
 + Custom/New Scripts/Misc/VendorStone.cs:
    CS0117: Line 671: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definitio
n for 'Controled'
    CS0117: Line 688: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definitio
n for 'Controled'
    CS0117: Line 795: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definitio
n for 'Controled'
    CS0117: Line 815: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definitio
n for 'Controled'

Pyro-Tech

Knight
found out what it was....go to the lines mentioned and change the c.controlled to c.Controlled.....the controlled needs to be in caps

dianus

Wanderer
Pyro-Tech I change the lines that you sugested and got the following:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Customes/Vendor Stone/VendorStone.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'VSItem'
    CS0101: Line 92: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'VSShopper'
    CS0101: Line 128: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'VendorBall'
    CS0101: Line 244: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'VendorStone'
    CS0101: Line 418: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
 for 'VendorGump'
    CS0101: Line 572: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
 for 'VendorStoneBuyGump'
    CS0101: Line 907: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
 for 'StaffVendorGump'
    CS0101: Line 1004: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorStoneAddItemGump'
    CS0101: Line 1108: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorStoneEditGump'
    CS0101: Line 1214: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorStoneBlessBondGump'
    CS0101: Line 1289: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorStoneDescriptionGump'

Pyro-Tech

Knight
The reason your getting those errors is cause you have two of the same script in the folder....delete your older one or the copy and it should be fine

dianus said:
Pyro-Tech I change the lines that you sugested and got the following:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Customes/Vendor Stone/VendorStone.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'VSItem'
    CS0101: Line 92: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'VSShopper'
    CS0101: Line 128: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'VendorBall'
    CS0101: Line 244: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'VendorStone'
    CS0101: Line 418: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
 for 'VendorGump'
    CS0101: Line 572: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
 for 'VendorStoneBuyGump'
    CS0101: Line 907: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
 for 'StaffVendorGump'
    CS0101: Line 1004: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorStoneAddItemGump'
    CS0101: Line 1108: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorStoneEditGump'
    CS0101: Line 1214: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorStoneBlessBondGump'
    CS0101: Line 1289: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorStoneDescriptionGump'

kethoth

Page
Pyro-Tech said:
found out what it was....go to the lines mentioned and change the c.controlled to c.Controlled.....the controlled needs to be in caps

is that all that needs to be changed for the script to work with ruo 2.0?

Erica

Knight
kethoth said:
is that all that needs to be changed for the script to work with ruo 2.0?
yes but theres one more issue since this script has accesslevel all the way up to admin will be able to do things on it with admin but remember now 2.0 has accesslevel owner so hes higher then admin that part as well needs changing.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Erica said:
yes but theres one more issue since this script has accesslevel all the way up to admin will be able to do things on it with admin but remember now 2.0 has accesslevel owner so hes higher then admin that part as well needs changing.

hehe forgot about that :eek: need to change the access level of the commands then??