RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Vendor Stone

Raelis

Sorceror
Roseanne said:
... not sure if it's me or not... when i go to add items, i don't seem to be able to put in the quantity. The other areas have a 0 on the line below so you can put in amounts; however, the "quantity" line does not... in order to add a quantity I seem to only be able to do it via the edit gump... is it suppose to be this way?

PS I love this script!

Hmm, it should work when you are adding the item as well as the edit gump.

I just checked the script to make sure, and it should work, if you want I can come on your server and see if I can get it to work.

Roseanne

Wanderer
Final Vendor Stone

sorry, the picture didn't show up initially... now it shows in my previous msg... as you can see there is no 0 under the item amount as is with all the other options listed. I even went as far as reloading the script completely... oh & i don't know if it makes a difference, but i'm using the daats99 file

Raelis

Sorceror
AHH! That picture that you put in just now came up. I see what you mean, it is there, but the bless/bond check box is covering it up, lol. I'll fix that now, I'll post it once I'm done adding in a new part to the stone, a description for each item. :)

Roseanne

Wanderer
Final Vendor Stone

Oh... if it's not too much trouble... there are some items I give to players free of charge via the vendor stone... I have noticed that if the price is 0 and the person has no gold/tokens, it still says "you can't afford it"... players have to have 1gp in their backpacks in order to get the free stuff... it doesn't charge any gold or anything, but it still won't work if gold is not present. is this fixable?

Raelis

Sorceror
Roseanne said:
Oh... if it's not too much trouble... there are some items I give to players free of charge via the vendor stone... I have noticed that if the price is 0 and the person has no gold/tokens, it still says "you can't afford it"... players have to have 1gp in their backpacks in order to get the free stuff... it doesn't charge any gold or anything, but it still won't work if gold is not present. is this fixable?

Yeah, I'll add that in as well. :) Thx for the feedback

Roseanne

Wanderer
Final Vendor Stone

man-o-man, i wish i noticed this b4! when you put the bless options in...

play goes to buy multiple items, chooses buy, get list of items, chooses buy, items go directly into backpack & are blessed HOWEVER they decide to say no to each of the do you want to bless the items... player selects no - pieces stay blessed and is only charged price of blessing one item instead of ALL the items....

sorry i didn't notice this earlier

PS this script is fabulous! i love it even more than i did b4!

Raelis

Sorceror
Roseanne said:
man-o-man, i wish i noticed this b4! when you put the bless options in...

play goes to buy multiple items, chooses buy, get list of items, chooses buy, items go directly into backpack & are blessed HOWEVER they decide to say no to each of the do you want to bless the items... player selects no - pieces stay blessed and is only charged price of blessing one item instead of ALL the items....

sorry i didn't notice this earlier

PS this script is fabulous! i love it even more than i did b4!

I'm no 100% sure that I understand what you are meaning by this...

Are you saying that when a player selects like 5 different items to buy that they are all sent to the player's backpack blessed and even when they click no they are still blessed, cause I jsut tested it and they don't.

Or, are you saying that when a player buys somthing that (isn't stackable and it's amount is greater than 1 or it's stackable and it's amount is greater than 60k thus making more piles,) and each item or stack of items are all blessed with just one buy, cause that was meant to do that.

As well, if you are selling items on your stone that are originally blessed in the script of the item, it will stay blessed even if you select no, and it would be a waste to select yes.

AdminVile

Sorceror
I Love It

This is the best vendor stone i have seen yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx for adding the item description thing:D

Roseanne

Wanderer
Final Vendor Stone

oh my mistake... I had foregotten the items being sold had the loottype = blessed within the script itself... sorry :eek:

dr_death691

Wanderer
Awesome script, its great to be able to add something that can be customised without having to touch the script. Keep up the good work :)

coyan

Sorceror
Considering I will not be using anything related to Daat99's token system, or anything else he writes, I wanted to make sure I said thank you for keeping the other stone that uses gold up for grabs......

and thanks also for providing great support, and help on all aspects of your script... makes you pretty cool in my book...

daat99

Staff member
coyan said:
I should not have posted my flames about you in this thread..

Im sorry raelis
You can always delete a post if you want to, just like I deleted my reply after seeing your last post.

FireDragon

Wanderer
need help with vendor stone.

i did add vendorstone in my customs scripts, it did work fine and i did [add vendorstone and i did edit:
Item- 5199
Gump name: Weapon
Price: 1000
Item amount: 1
Bless: check box
Bless price: 100
then hit add
I change to player by myself and it say
There was no set currency to this stone. ?
I did not add VendorStone(for daat99's token sys), So i checked if it is work to use that, and test it, well there is a lot of errors it say it already same as file.
I have no clue or how to use it. Can you help me out?
Thanks
FireDragon

Erica

Knight
FireDragon said:
i did add vendorstone in my customs scripts, it did work fine and i did [add vendorstone and i did edit:
Item- 5199
Gump name: Weapon
Price: 1000
Item amount: 1
Bless: check box
Bless price: 100
then hit add
I change to player by myself and it say
There was no set currency to this stone. ?
I did not add VendorStone(for daat99's token sys), So i checked if it is work to use that, and test it, well there is a lot of errors it say it already same as file.
I have no clue or how to use it. Can you help me out?
Thanks
FireDragon
when you go to edited double clicking stone you will see currency need to write gold or token or what ever it is you going to use currency for.

FireDragon

Wanderer
Erica said:
when you go to edited double clicking stone you will see currency need to write gold or token or what ever it is you going to use currency for.
I sitll not getting it. Could you help me go in shard and explain to me clear. I hope you dont mind help me?

Shard: FireDragon