RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free USB Thumb Drive From Microsoft.

Drull

Wanderer
Oh, uh.

Q1. How many ways are there to obtain a full Microsoft® Windows® Desktop license?
Answer:: 2

Q2: Volume License Agreements cover Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.
Answer: True

Q3: OEM operating system licenses are non-transferable.

Q4: The most cost-effective way to acquire an initial, full underlying Windows Desktop license is preinstalled.

;)

Dian

Sorceror
Seems like a sneaky way for Microsoft ot record your answers of knowing you can not use Windows unless you purchase a liscense :rolleyes:

*stamps thumb print* Sign me up!

S

Savaal

i signed up, would be nice to have a litle jump drive when it's free why not.

S

Savaal

Tintamar said:
Hope theres no way for them to tell if your using a legit copy of windows.

They don't care anyways VISTA is gonna be coming out if the ycared that much they wouldn't have let you disable the "Genuine Advantage" verifacation.

blkdrac

Wanderer
Very Cool!! Thanks for finding this!

knowing MicroShitz though... it's probably write-locked so you cant erase or write to it LOL but hey... cant hurt to try (-; Thanks again

Codeus

Wanderer
There are two points that I'm wondering about. One, what capacity will it have, and secondly, I wonder if it will be read-only also. Either way thanks for the info Drull. :D

Tintamar said:
Hope theres no way for them to tell if your using a legit copy of windows.
Yea really, cause I noticed that XP is in the URL, if they do try to do some sort of detection(they do when using windows update), i have ME so they prolly will tink im a liar. filled it out anyway...it could be just a questionaire that companies do to make sure everyone knows the rules, but i wouldn't put it past them.

bzk90 said:
awesome, thanks for this anyone know how big this drive is?
ya i need something to carry my runuo folder to and from school