RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GmToolBar :)

Rothhear

Sorceror
GmToolBar :)

GM Tool Bar​

Well 1 night I was board and I mad tool bar for
UO for all the newbie Gms I have building stuff lol

Ok here it is I was haveing problems uploading it after I fixed it But I had some 1 upload it for me my comeputer is messed up
well drop in custom folder and have fun being LAZZZYY like me LOL

And Say [GMTool

Ok I wIll be makeing this batter i will be takeing ideas and useing them so Say ideas ty
\/\/^_^\/\/

DownLoad It Here​

Erica

Knight
Rothhear said:
Well 1 Night I Was Board And I Mad tool Bar For UO For All The Newbie Gms I Had Building Stuff lol

drop in custom folder and go and in game say [gmtool have fun
looks nice but where is the script lol:rolleyes:

A_Li_N

Knight
Erica said:
looks nice but where is the script lol:rolleyes:
You only get to look at it and put the pic in the Customs folder :p

Very nicely done Rothhear. (But you could take the Word Cap Off...makes things hard to read when each word is capitalized)

Erica

Knight
A_Li_N said:

Very nicely done Rothhear. (But you could take the Word Cap Off...makes things hard to read when each word is capitalized)
ok good to know this but this was what got me confused what he said lol -->drop in custom folder and go and in game say [gmtool have fun

Rothhear

Sorceror
A_Li_N said:

true but ill leve it up to u people i cant do it all lol

Joeku

Lord
DUDE! Awesome work! Now I can be lazier! And without those annoying command stones in my backpack! I love you!
//me hugs Rothhear
+ KARMA!

Rothhear

Sorceror
Joeku said:
DUDE! Awesome work! Now I can be lazier! And without those annoying command stones in my backpack! I love you!
//me hugs Rothhear
+ KARMA!
LOL ty alot its nothing big i was board and yea u can be more lazy hope u like it post bugs plezz and suggestion as in more [ s tyo add to it i will be adding a secon page or a diifernt verson if u admin ideas ????

Erica

Knight
Rothhear said:
LOL ty alot its nothing big i was board and yea u can be more lazy hope u like it post bugs plezz and suggestion as in more [ s tyo add to it i will be adding a secon page or a diifernt verson if u admin ideas ????
would be nice to have the admin command for them not to type it--->[admin be much easier for the admins that command if you added it on the tool lol

Rothhear

Sorceror
Erica said:
would be nice to have the admin command for them not to type it--->[admin be much easier for the admins that command if you added it on the tool lol

yea im going to on next version i make be soon as soon as i feel like doing work :/ im lazzzzzy lol yea ill add it soon k

Alis

Wanderer
whoh imao thats great thats good thats good job thanks for sharing such particular thing with us..

AdminVile

Sorceror
Rothhear said:
i dont get it switching between player/non-player? c

I think she meant like with the staff stone or staff robe or whats that other thing the staff cloak anyways where you double click the item and it takes you from yer staff status to player status for testing stuff so you dont have to log out and log in on another account or use one of the other tools:rolleyes: