RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GmToolBar :)

craer

Wanderer
dam roth am gone for 3 days and your making shit with out me...
lol nice one tho i like al cya in T.S. later

nerun

Sorceror
nice

Really nice job! Awesome! Easy to use! That is better then the Commands Stones i use in my Distro (Premium Spawner), very good.

PS.: i use Pandora's Box too, but i preffer use less softwares. And if you can do it with the RunUO itself... course, Pandora's do things that you can't do with gumps... but i like it very much.

Jarrod

Sorceror
if you have the SendTo command (custom, also in this forum) you can add that to the toolbar as well. If you are using the 2.0 version that was provided by evil lord kirby on page 4 of this thread, you can do the following to add it in.

first change the background width to 611:
Code:
AddBackground(0, 32, 676, 28, 9200); // Open Bar (Page 1) width is 65 more than the last button

then add the new button:
Code:
AddButton(611, 35, 2443, 2444, 10, GumpButtonType.Reply, 1); // SendTo

then the label for it
Code:
AddLabel(617, 37, 0, @"SendTo");

and then the case to handle it at the end of the switch:
Code:
				case 10: // SendTo
				{
					string prefix = Server.Commands.CommandPrefix;

if ( from.AccessLevel > AccessLevel.Counselor )
					{
					Commands.Handle( from, String.Format( "{0}SendTo", prefix ) );	
					}
					else
					{
					from.SendMessage( "Access Restricted" );
					}
					from.SendGump( new ToolBarGump() );	
                					break;
				}

evilpayton

Wanderer
cool

wow this is cool man my new gms on my server would like it for them maybe you should try makin a seer admin and a couns one :D

yes this is true but if you want v2 its in the post, its on page5 at the bottom. but i was just saying its good to look. as it seemed there was no looking going on.