RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GmToolBar :)

Rothhear

Sorceror
ok the reson it saves is bechose ween your world saves this line m.CloseAllGumps();
well read it it tells u y CLOSE ALL GUMPS so it closes all gumps including tool bar so what u do is make This
Code:
 m.CloseAllGumps();
this
Code:
 m.CloseGump( typeof( SaveGump ) );
that way it only closes that gump not all

And to close out the gump add this to the Gump script(in Blue), otherwise the gump doesn't really close(in hides in the background):
Code:
[SIZE=2]this.AddLabel(234, 329, 88, @"Created By Viago");
this.AddLabel(230, 240, 88, @"The Conjuring");
}

[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]//Add after this point.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]public override void OnResponse( NetState state, RelayInfo info )[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]{[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]if( info.ButtonID == 0 )[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]return;[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]}[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]//End of addition.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
}
}
[/SIZE]
*Note: Sorry Raider your PMs were full. :)

Raider

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
And to close out the gump add this to the Gump script(in Blue), otherwise the gump doesn't really close(in hides in the background):
Code:
[SIZE=2]this.AddLabel(234, 329, 88, @"Created By Viago");
this.AddLabel(230, 240, 88, @"The Conjuring");
}

[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]//Add after this point.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]public override void OnResponse( NetState state, RelayInfo info )[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]if( info.ButtonID == 0 )[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]return;[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]//End of addition.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
}
}
[/SIZE]
*Note: Sorry Raider your PMs were full. :)
ok i did the thing you told me to add in autosave i tryed and worked but then i came back to forum and saw that you said to add this code to save gump i get and error putting that in savegump heres error

Code:
failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\save gump v 0[1].2.cs: CS0246: (line 43, column 51) The t
ype or namespace name 'NetState' could not be found (are you missing a using dir
ective or an assembly reference?)
and heres my savegump mines different its not viago savegump here it is

Code:
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Gumps;
using Scripts.ToolBarGump;
namespace Server.Gumps
{
	public class SaveGump : Gump
	{
		public SaveGump()
			: base( 0, 0 )
		{
			this.Closable=false;
			this.Disposable=false;
			this.Dragable=true;
			this.Resizable=false;
			this.AddPage(0);
			this.AddImage(48, 57, 1140);
			this.AddLabel(152, 262, 37, @"Please Wait, May Take Up To 30 Sec");
			this.AddItem(349, 106, 6918);
			this.AddItem(353, 205, 8756);
			this.AddItem(161, 128, 7247);
			this.AddItem(118, 159, 7249);
			this.AddItem(273, 129, 7231);
			this.AddItem(104, 98, 6918);
			this.AddItem(104, 205, 8757);
			this.AddItem(139, 136, 7248);
			this.AddItem(374, 106, 7039);
			this.AddItem(85, 105, 7036);
			this.AddItem(126, 99, 7967);
			this.AddItem(297, 150, 7229);
			this.AddItem(322, 171, 7228);
			this.AddItem(253, 117, 7232);
			this.AddItem(305, 95, 7967);
			this.AddItem(380, 261, 9037);
			this.AddItem(82, 254, 9037);
			this.AddLabel(181, 243, 37, @"The World is Saving!");
			this.AddImage(200, 164, 7034);
			this.AddLabel(206, 94, 37, @"Thank You");
			this.AddLabel(202, 109, 37, @"For Playing,");
			this.AddLabel(217, 144, 37, @"Shard!");
			this.AddLabel(206, 129, 37, @"Angels Of Heaven");
                 }
[COLOR="Red"]                 public override void OnResponse( NetState state, RelayInfo info )
                 {
                 if( info.ButtonID == 0 )
                 {
                 return;
                 }
                 }
		}

}
[/COLOR]

Raider

Then add this at the top of the script:
Code:
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Gumps;
namespace Server.Gumps
[SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]using Server.Network;          <--This line.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Raider

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Then add this at the top of the script:
Code:
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Gumps;
namespace Server.Gumps
[SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]using Server.Network;          <--This line.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
ok it works now with that line Thank You again i will tell Erica when she gets home that you helped me

Erica

Knight
Certain AccessLevel Are Wrong

Hi just wanted to say that this gmtool is awesome but found a few things wrong i won't put my edited script of this gmtool here since i don't have permission and im not the creator of the script. But will tell you some problems i found. Ok there are certain commands that should have accesslevel. for counselors so meaning all that commands in the script that says all accesslevel. counselor some are wrong cause like [go, [m tele, [who, [props, [hide, [unhide theses 6 commands are for counserlors too. So in the script where it says on acesslevel.counselor should be changed to accesslevel.player. Also since not to much use the command [tele most all gms and counselors and up use the command [m tele i changed mines to [Admin so what i am saying is everything i said about the access level of counselor i made my script for it to work for them since it wasn't letting them use some of there commands that they have accesslevel too . If you know you dont use the command [tele you can always change that to [admin like i did hope this helps some out there that are using this tool. Just wanted to point some of these things out for those that didn't realize this. *PS* I named my tool StaffToolBarGump since some of these commands are for staff not just gms.

Rothhear

Sorceror
Erica said:
Hi just wanted to say that this gmtool is awesome but found a few things wrong i won't put my edited script of this gmtool here since i don't have permission and im not the creator of the script. But will tell you some problems i found. Ok there are certain commands that should have accesslevel. for counselors so meaning all that commands in the script that says all accesslevel. counselor some are wrong cause like [go, [m tele, [who, [props, [hide, [unhide theses 6 commands are for counserlors too. So in the script where it says on acesslevel.counselor should be changed to accesslevel.player. Also since not to much use the command [tele most all gms and counselors and up use the command [m tele i changed mines to [Admin so what i am saying is everything i said about the access level of counselor i made my script for it to work for them since it wasn't letting them use some of there commands that they have accesslevel too . If you know you dont use the command [tele you can always change that to [admin like i did hope this helps some out there that are using this tool. Just wanted to point some of these things out for those that didn't realize this. *PS* I named my tool StaffToolBarGump since some of these commands are for staff not just gms.
im makeing another verson that has buttons that if u r over a accesslevel whataver u cab see buttons that gms cant see like [admin button only admins can see ill have to send u a screen shot of the new 1 im makeing it has more then 1 page it be called [tool it does alot not dont kida mesing me up is school dont have much time anymore it will be done in the futcher and counselor i hate counselor i wold rather be player kazz if u counselor u cant do shit and u cant kill players kazz they say u tweeekt ween u cant do shit u cabt even props lol if i cold i wold delete acceslevel counselor outa the core Acutul i do know how to do custom cores and do now how to delete them but its t big of a pant to chage avery schript that says counselor to something difernt lol

I will give permission to any 1 to post there but i do want a lil creadit lol

Erica

Knight
Rothhear said:
im makeing another verson that has buttons that if u r over a accesslevel whataver u cab see buttons that gms cant see like [admin button only admins can see ill have to send u a screen shot of the new 1 im makeing it has more then 1 page it be called [tool it does alot not dont kida mesing me up is school dont have much time anymore it will be done in the futcher and counselor i hate counselor i wold rather be player kazz if u counselor u cant do shit and u cant kill players kazz they say u tweeekt ween u cant do shit u cabt even props lol if i cold i wold delete acceslevel counselor outa the core Acutul i do know how to do custom cores and do now how to delete them but its t big of a pant to chage avery schript that says counselor to something difernt lol

I will give permission to any 1 to post there but i do want a lil creadit lol
lmao ok i would but i think anyone can do it them self lol:)

I took What joshw did and further improved on it some. Just a bit of a clean up.

Changes:

Removed Tele as M Tele works just as well and it seemed redundant to have both.

Made it look almost exactly like the OSI toolbar.

Coded a tad better (much cleaner better marked)

Gump is now dragable, closeable, can be reopened by typing [GMToolBar
(tough to grab it to move it but can be done haha gotta get it between the buttons)

Now opens on login for every GM and Administrator access level user.

Credit goes where credit is due :)

I pretty much redid the gump from scratch also added the auto open for administrator access.

joshw gave me the idea by making it closer to osi and adding the auto open for GM Access.

and also to the original author for making it or else there wouldnt have been anything to cleanup :rolleyes:

Hope this tides you all over till the new tool bar is out (I know I cant wait to see it)

Installation:
Drop GMToolBar v2.0 in your custom scripts location.
There is a small edit in the player mobile an edited distro is included. The changes are right under the virtue stuff so just use the find feature and search for virtue and you will see it directly under that.

Attachments

• GMToolBar v2.0.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 173
  • GMToolBar v2.0.JPG
    GMToolBar v2.0.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 182

Raider

Wanderer
evil lord kirby said:
I took What joshw did and further improved on it some. Just a bit of a clean up.

Changes:

(tough to grab it to move it but can be done haha gotta get it between the buttons)

I pretty much redid the gump from scratch also added the auto open for administrator access.

joshw gave me the idea by making it closer to osi and adding the auto open for GM Access.

and also to the original author for making it or else there wouldnt have been anything to cleanup :rolleyes:

Hope this tides you all over till the new tool bar is out (I know I cant wait to see it)

Installation:
There is a small edit in the player mobile an edited distro is included. The changes are right under the virtue stuff so just use the find feature and search for virtue and you will see it directly under that.
did you make the tool work for counselors cause some of theses commands should be for counselors too

I didnt change access levels on anything just made it so if a conselor tries to hit a button he or she cant access it sends the message access restricted I did not make this auto open for councelor access either but will if anyone wants it that bad. Councelors can always type [gmtoolbar to open it manually.

Erica

Knight
evil lord kirby said:
I didnt change access levels on anything just made it so if a conselor tries to hit a button he or she cant access it sends the message access restricted I did not make this auto open for councelor access either but will if anyone wants it that bad. Councelors can always type [gmtoolbar to open it manually.
evil lord kirby my sister Raider said its ok she and i got it working for counselors she was just pointing out that the way its scripted wont work for counselors since some of those command are for counselors too

Rothhear

Sorceror
evil lord kirby said:

Changes:

Installation:
nicely dont ty

Rothhear

Sorceror
Raider 1 Q
Code:
if ( from.AccessLevel == AccessLevel.GameMaster )
{
     from.SendGump( new ToolBarGump() );
}
i     f ( from.AccessLevel == AccessLevel.Administrator )
{
}
y didnt u make it
Code:
if ( from.AccessLevel >= AccessLevel.Counselor )
{
}

coyan

Sorceror
great script, love it already, easy to use and all....
:)

Now if it had a way to update new items scripts... Not sure how to add them into the [add gump, But i made a few more rare armor/item/weapons, and cant get them to show up in the [add gump, or in Pandoras bpx... ideas?
thanks in advance...

coyan said:
great script, love it already, easy to use and all....
:)

Now if it had a way to update new items scripts... Not sure how to add them into the [add gump, But i made a few more rare armor/item/weapons, and cant get them to show up in the [add gump, or in Pandoras bpx... ideas?
thanks in advance...

Fist to get items in the [add menu (Personally I dont use it) put the items in the scripts folder called items in the main scripts folder not in custom scripts folder and in game do a [rebuildcatagorization or something like that cant remember exact command. Secont to add items to pandoras you have to do it manually by going into the items tab and adding a new catagory like custom or something then adding each item by giving its [add name example swordofthestampede all one word also you have to add the item ID and hue for it to show a pic of the item when you select it.

This is just personal opnion but I wouldnt use the [add menu since you can type [add addon and it will list all addons and so on like [add swordof will bring up a list of all srods that contain swordof in thier name. Its a quik way to look for items of similar name and it works best.

alambik

Sorceror
Good work.

Now, a good evolution of this script woul be to make those buttons editable in game:
Each button having a label and a command execute.