RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"God hates racism, you racist."

Status
Not open for further replies.

theformat

Wanderer
"God hates racism, you racist."

I love people that refuse to sign negative karma
who did it i just really neeeeed to know

theformat

Wanderer
im not complaining. i just think its funny however that someone thinks im a racist due to islamists pigs in our country chanting down with america in their mosques

theformat

Wanderer
make of it what you will...
can you tell me tms that your comfortable with arabic muslims in our country who want to kill you?
unless your muslim? which i presume your not

Johabius

Knight
No, we call you a racist because of comments you made in a now closed thread.

Does this look familiar:

theformat said:
A. hes arabic
B. he cant speak the language of my country...
Not only does a mean he most likely should get his ass kicked (doesnt mean he should dont get me wrong)
but B. means he really needs to leave the fucking country or stuff like this will happen to him all the time especially with the police

theformat

Wanderer
when i said
Not only does a mean he most likely should get his ass kicked (doesnt mean he should dont get me wrong)
i basically meant i have a deep hatred toward islamic extremists
anything else is out of the window i dont mind regular peaceful islamists... i welcome them with open arms.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
theformat said:
when i said
i basically meant i have a deep hatred toward islamic extremists
anything else is out of the window i dont mind regular peaceful islamists... i welcome them with open arms.
Unless they look at you unamericanly, then those SAND NIGGERS ARE DEAD!!1!1!!
You are a fucking racist, get over it.

nomad707

Knight
this really confuses me....

"Not only does a mean he most likely should get his ass kicked (doesnt mean he should dont get me wrong)"

NOTE "he most likely should get his ass kicked"

then: "(doesnt mean he should dont get me wrong)"

??????????

Should he or shouldnt he? make up your mind. rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.