RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"God hates racism, you racist."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
poopthrower said:
this really confuses me....

"Not only does a mean he most likely should get his ass kicked (doesnt mean he should dont get me wrong)"

NOTE "he most likely should get his ass kicked"

then: "(doesnt mean he should dont get me wrong)"

??????????
What he meant to say was "I am trying to cover my ass and failing, I am gonna go oppress some more people"

theformat

Wanderer
poopthrower said:
this really confuses me....

"Not only does a mean he most likely should get his ass kicked (doesnt mean he should dont get me wrong)"

NOTE "he most likely should get his ass kicked"

then: "(doesnt mean he should dont get me wrong)"

??????????

Should he or shouldnt he? make up your mind. rofl.
an arabic walking up to you saying hey what the fuck you do or whatever that nonsense was... yea you cant speak english in the country and your trying to start a fight... gonna get your ass kicked eventually especially when the guy in the first place did absolutely nothing

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
You are just digging yourself a hole man. Every one of your posts levels you up in the KKK.

VagrantNova

Wanderer
:(
This was a bad idea, theformat.
This thread is nothing but chaos ...

If it'll make you feel better, then it was me. I gave you negative karma, and forgot to sign it.
So you can give negative back, and feel better, okay? Sorry I didn't sign it.

And now we can leave the thread alone, right?

theformat

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD said:
You are just digging yourself a hole man. Every one of your posts levels you up in the KKK.
wrong. im not going to go against my word and be like every runuo pussy out there honestly...
im not going to go around and suck your dick and johabius's dick just because you disagree with how i feel. thats all there is about it. and you could never dig yourself into a hole on forums get past that. also not is it that i just say this stuff because im on forums... ill say the stuff to anyone he disagrees with me in real life.
fuck terrorists who just so happen to 95% of the time turn out to be OMFG LOOK ARABIC EXTREMESTS OMG WOOHOO!!!!
fuck terrorists and fucking immigrants who cant speak english worth a shit.

nomad707

Knight
"fucking immigrants who cant speak english worth a shit."

Fuck you dude. america is based in immigration and foreigners.

"im not going to go against my word and be like every runuo pussy out there honestly"

You are one of a kind dude.. one of a kind.

Johabius

Knight
theformat said:
wrong. im not going to go against my word and be like every runuo pussy out there honestly...
im not going to go around and suck your dick and johabius's dick just because you disagree with how i feel. thats all there is about it. and you could never dig yourself into a hole on forums get past that. also not is it that i just say this stuff because im on forums... ill say the stuff to anyone he disagrees with me in real life.
fuck terrorists who just so happen to 95% of the time turn out to be OMFG LOOK ARABIC EXTREMESTS OMG WOOHOO!!!!
fuck terrorists and fucking immigrants who cant speak english worth a shit.
Dude, quit living in denial and just embrace the fact that you are a racist, and learn that people are going to call you on it.

theformat

Wanderer
poopthrower said:
"fucking immigrants who cant speak english worth a shit."

Fuck you dude. america is based in immigration and foreigners.

"im not going to go against my word and be like every runuo pussy out there honestly"

You are one of a kind dude.. one of a kind.
yes america is based on immigrants... but its not based on immigrants who come here and cant communicate. its not based on that. learn the language better before you come here or your going to have trouble doing anything. being productive, conversing, ect.
is it ethical to let people in who cant speak our language?
no you cant fucking argue with that

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
theformat said:
yes america is based on immigrants... but its not based on immigrants who come here and cant communicate. its not based on that. learn the language better before you come here or your going to have trouble doing anything. being productive, conversing, ect.
I beg to differ.

Johabius

Knight
theformat said:
Yes it is ethical...there I argued with that.

nomad707

Knight
yes i can argue you fucking stupid kid(format), my mom came to america, and learned english while she was here.
Watch what you say dude. you are digging yourself a bigass fucking grave.

theformat

Wanderer
Johabius said:
Dude, quit living in denial and just embrace the fact that you are a racist, and learn that people are going to call you on it.
im not a racist.
i have nothing to prove to your fucking ass johabius if you think im a racist go on and think it.
congratulations, you think im a racist, your benefit is nothing.
im not racist, when it comes to things such as this im strong in my words and i dont care how you interpret them

theformat

Wanderer
poopthrower said:
yes i can argue you fucking stupid kid(format), my mom came to america, and learned english while she was here.
Watch what you say dude. you are digging yourself a bigass fucking grave.
this isnt the 1900's smarty pants. good for your mom does she deserve a cookie? i guess so because shes so great just like you.
no you should learn the language before you get in the country and stir shit up just like that dumb fucking arab did to that guy

Johabius

Knight
theformat said:
im not a racist.
i have nothing to prove to your fucking ass johabius
I would rather you prove it to my face, so no, you don't have anything to prove it to my "ass". Good lord, methinks thou dost protest too much:p

theformat

Wanderer
Johabius said:
I would rather you prove it to my face, so no, you don't have anything to prove it to my "ass". Good lord, methinks thou dost protest too much:p
lmao a 35 year old man just threatened a 16 year old guy. congratulations your badass
but im sure being the 35 year old badass you are your a huge body lifter and im scared of you.
wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.