RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"God hates racism, you racist."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VagrantNova

Wanderer
We all have different views, guys.
If he dislikes what he thinks is a "terrorist", then let him. Does not have an effect on our lives, so just let him hate whoever.

Me, I personally dislike ... *looks around* the colour pink.

Pink shirts, cars, highlighters ... I'm weird ... :(

Johabius

Knight
theformat said:
lmao a 35 year old man just threatened a 16 year old guy. congratulations your badass
but im sure being the 35 year old badass you are your a huge body lifter and im scared of you.
wrong
wtf is a body lifter?

theformat

Wanderer
what do you think would happen to me if i walked in the streets or iran and said fuck you to some random guy anyone?
probably get killed within half an hour
in america?
probably nothing why?
because everyone wants to be so polite here.
thats not how things should be

Johabius

Knight
poopthrower said:
body lifter... hmm.. i think he lost his pearls of wisdom... what do you think johabius?
I think he never had any to begin with. Just small grains of sand posing as pearls:D

VagrantNova

Wanderer
theformat said:
lmao a 35 year old man just threatened a 16 year old guy. congratulations your badass
but im sure being the 35 year old badass you are your a huge body lifter and im scared of you.
wrong

Um ... I'm 18. And I'm sure he was under 20. Because he was tall, does not mean he was 35.

But it seems I'm beign ignored here.
I say again, have a nice war.

nomad707

Knight
"
what do you think would happen to me if i walked in the streets or iran and said fuck you to some random guy anyone?
probably get killed within half an hour
in america?
probably nothing why?
because everyone wants to be so polite here.
thats not how things should be"

Yes it is you retard, because we are striving to be the best, and accept everyone no matter what language they speak.

David

Moderate
Let me make sure I have this right; basicly you opened a new thread so you could continue your racist bullshit from a thread that was closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.