RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harvest System [revised] w/ Garden Deed

nerun

Sorceror
How to change the time of plants?

How many time to a plant goes from seedling to a mature plant harvestable? How to change this time?

steamin

Wanderer
If you try to wipe a garden the server crashes:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Items.GardenDestroyer.OnDelete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Scripts.Commands.Wipe.DoWipe(Mobile from, Map map, Point3D start, Point3D end, WipeType type)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.Wipe.WipeBox_Callback(Mobile from, Map map, Point3D start, Point3D end, Object state)
at Server.PickTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object targeted)
at Server.Targeting.Target.Invoke(Mobile from, Object targeted)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.TargetResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

davidb

Wanderer
2 problems see if anyone can answer. first one is player can set the garden but the secure container i as gm can put stuff in box she can take things out but when she tries to put things in it tells her not her container. second problem seems that only oncabbage it uses the lumberjack skill still.

Cyndrz

Wanderer
I added this harvest sytem today and got 2 warnings that look like this.

Warning: Scripts\Custom\HarvestSystem\GardenDeed.cs: CS0162: (line 139,
column 7) Unreachable code

second one

Securegarden.cs (line 115, column 10) unreachable code

how can I fix this please and thank you

H

hudel

Cyndrz said:
I added this harvest sytem today and got 2 warnings that look like this.

Warning: Scripts\Custom\HarvestSystem\GardenDeed.cs: CS0162: (line 139,
column 7) Unreachable code

second one

Securegarden.cs (line 115, column 10) unreachable code

how can I fix this please and thank you

Could you please post the complete error message? There are just warnings in your post no errors... may somebody could help you then.

The system is wonderful but is there a way to obtain the seeds from the vegetables or the fruit? Can this be done? I think it will be more realistic than double clicking on the wheat plant and obtaining some bread!:confused:

Or not?