RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help, Pay Gates

Sparta

Wanderer
Help, Pay Gates

Please help me on where I should start.. I wana create a fence kinda gate that requires you to pay a fee to enter and a friendly leaving gate message on exit... Please and Thank you

B

BenMurray

You

You my friend will recieve no help from us at this forum, Some day you will grow up and learn not to shout abuse at the lead helpers. And you say all us none americans are alike. you mean well educated. unlike 99% of americans where the average IQ is less than the number of american helicopter pilots that can find the controlls for pullup. i mean wtf do americans only ever train on flat ground. or did they just not see the big f*ckoff mountain.... ah and dont get me started on the friendly fire... *sigh* americans all alike big headed and havnt got a clue. i suppose you think that america have the best trained special forces.. LOL

Clarke76

Wanderer
Well instead of just insulting one person you just pissed off a shitload of Americans on this site. What you just said was the most ignorant unjustified thing I've ever head. Where was your bad mouthing of the US during WWII?

now look whos soliciting.... i wouldn't help him now if paid.

BenMurray said:
Hi, iam looking for one or more c# scripters to join my Dev team. Anyone intrested please PM me or post here. cheers.

Oh and i would like to request a script seems i have no C# ability. and iam too busy with colege and server to learn it fully (although were tryin :D)

I would like to be able to set a group of monsters to only attack one guild. seems my world will only have 2 guilds i want to make them only attack one guild. and on sight. And i would also like to be able to make NPC's Humans attack the other guild on sight. Anyone help. Cheers

B

BenMurray

Hey u americans take pisss of us brits all the time and we dont get all upity. and WWII we won, and u stil bad mouth us now when we help u fight iraq (who i must point out where supplied with weapons by the US) So you guys so high and might think u can take the pis and get nothing back, you can all bite me

Tylius

Sorceror
I don't think that all americans are alike, or the british all alike. People should stop generalizing one whole country as the same type of person. Look at Iraq for example, sure, they may not have the greatest government, but I'm sure that there are lots of families there that are just like families from our countries also.

Also, isn't this a script support forum? :D

Clarke76

Wanderer
Ya Ben...Brits won WWII all by themselves...your right about that. And yes the Brits might be helping the Americans out with Iraq, Tony Blair is the shit!!, but you dont support him...so I think its better if u put it, the Brit. government, or better yet, Tony Blair is supporting the Americans on Iraq.

Gandalfjrs

Sorceror
yeh im a dumbass american, but the first time i ever saw runuo or C# was 2 days ago and i already fixed the spell dmg delays, interupt delays and spell dmg's that the runuo dev team fucked up... just call me dumbass american you fuckin nazi piece of shit

nox

Wanderer
BenMurray said:
Hey u americans take pisss of us brits all the time and we dont get all upity. and WWII we won, and u stil bad mouth us now when we help u fight iraq (who i must point out where supplied with weapons by the US) So you guys so high and might think u can take the pis and get nothing back, you can all bite me

You can not think well. Every person is an individual, no matter what his/her country, religion, race and sex is; and should be dealed as is. You should be banned from this forum, until you learn to respect people.

Sorry to up this post...

Powerworks

Wanderer
Re: You

BenMurray said:
You my friend will recieve no help from us at this forum, Some day you will grow up and learn not to shout abuse at the lead helpers. And you say all us none americans are alike. you mean well educated. unlike 99% of americans where the average IQ is less than the number of american helicopter pilots that can find the controlls for pullup. i mean wtf do americans only ever train on flat ground. or did they just not see the big f*ckoff mountain.... ah and dont get me started on the friendly fire... *sigh* americans all alike big headed and havnt got a clue. i suppose you think that america have the best trained special forces.. LOL

You ignorant bastard, think about what you are saying. If you wanted to express your opinion you should have posted this message in the "Water Cooler" forum, not the script support forum. And also, did you just have this bottled up inside? Or did you just feel like bashing Americans because ONE asked a newbie question?

Dalius

Wanderer
I love people who talk about history like they know what the hell actually happend and they really don't know wtf happend.

B

BenMurray

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys make me luagh, i was jokin and ure all so insecure, its true alot of my best m8s are american, my family is american iam am god damn american who just happens to live in the fucking UK. and wtf with that nazi shit. u moron. ANd ye ure right i did say sum shit i shouldnt have sed, but the reason behind it was that guy who posted this was taking the piss outa brits, and living here i respect these people. and iam sick of americans thinking that they can walk all over the rest of the world just cos they have power. Iam fully behind USA and UK on iraq, i say kill all the god damn terrosits i lost several good friends in the TT. So ye iam behind him, alot of brits arent cos there to damn puffy. i blame it all on religion. But enough, iam sorry to all the americans/brits/whoever who i upset. but i was just defending the Brits cos most of them wont defend thereselves. This is my formal opoligy and take it or leave it is your choice.

Re: You

BenMurray said:

we do you are just blind to facts :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BenMurray said:

haha thats a joke you would have lost WWII if we hadnt helped LOL we did most of the work to LOL we took all the hard beaches on D-DAY. we had Patton who actually just wanted to win instead of "taking turns capturing citys like the british wanted to".

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Help, Pay Gates

Sparta said:
Please help me on where I should start.. I wana create a fence kinda gate that requires you to pay a fee to enter and a friendly leaving gate message on exit... Please and Thank you

since everyone forgot ill make one for you and post it this weekend

B

BenMurray

Hmm

TBH i think ure right about WW2 but then America did only help the UK bcos they wanted help with japan. or did you forget that one? and Enough is enough it was a joke and if you guys get so offended by a joke, i would suggest living in a small hole somewhere bcos Um damn its guna happen again, so get ova it, u sed sum sh*t i sed sum sh*t and tbh, we all come from the same place.

Xacker

Wanderer
:)
if americans will try tu blow up iraq then wey oll go up because rusians ar realy strike peapol and if zerenovskis say that fuck off america wey will
no send auth iraq consoles then I thing that in next 8 monthes will start ww3 :) or its started yet ? and bush wif heys tactic tu meak not blodey peace hehe I hope that Latvija will not bey intended in this war bat if nucler will gow up then oll wey will bey dead :)

and if wey live in matrix then developers of nue world will haw lot of work there auth side :D

thema

Wanderer
Huh?

Win?
Now that's hardly a sporting attitude is it old bean?

I mean, we Brits didn't get where we are today by winning.
Come on chaps, be sporting and take it in turns. Can't spoil the other chaps fun by jumping the queue what.

Oh and we do support Tony Blair and the Iraq thingy. It's just that it's such a darned nuisance happening right now just when petrol prices are so high. I support him and I voted Conservative.

Or was it Liberal?
Anyway. I voted and that's the main thing.
Where was I?
Hmmm.

Oh well. Have a nice day is it?
Toodle-Pip.

Thema