RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help, Pay Gates

Xacker said:
:)
if americans will try tu blow up iraq then wey oll go up because rusians ar realy strike peapol and if zerenovskis say that **** off america wey will
no send auth iraq consoles then I thing that in next 8 monthes will start ww3 :) or its started yet ? and bush wif heys tactic tu meak not blodey peace hehe I hope that Latvija will not bey intended in this war bat if nucler will gow up then oll wey will bey dead :)

and if wey live in matrix then developers of nue world will haw lot of work there auth side :D

all i could understand was bolw up iraq ... ww3... nuclear something?

wtf i cant read your typing

cefyl

Wanderer
Poor Sparta. I don't think that was the sort of answer he looked for...

Please help me on where I should start.. I wana create a fence kinda gate that requires you to pay a fee to enter and a friendly leaving gate message on exit... Please and Thank you

L

Lost User

I agree with everything nox said back on page one, flare also put some good points across..... all the rest of the posts seem pretty much useless.

I dont understand why people thing that there race is "better" then any other. We are all humans, we are all equal. Some of us may be poorer or live in different parts of the world, but we are all flesh and blood.

I am English and I want to say sorry for BenMurray's attitude. I know he said something about being american, but I think thats alot of bullshit so he does not get flamed to hell and back.

Sparta... if Jimbo does not make the toll gate for you then PM me and I will give it a go. We can work on it togeather *grins*

Oh and if any of the admins happen to be reading this post, can you please lock it and save us all another major flame war.... but then again maby its too late.

- Dark Konoko

David

Moderate
DarkKonoko said:
Oh and if any of the admins happen to be reading this post, can you please lock it and save us all another major flame war.... but then again maby its too late.

Amen.

B

BenMurray

Like i already explained. Those Post's above where not from me. I have said sorry once, and that enough 4 me, iam british (well born in germany but dad was in army so it was english territory so iam counted as english, and no i cant speak german) Iam british and proud. i have alot of american friends and quite a few german friends yet when were together you cant tell the diffrence because we all now have same accent. so like i said i dont really care for arguments of nationality. So please admin Delete this post. and to the original poster, anything i can do to help (although not as much as the other guys) i feel obliged to help you. Sorry for the hassle.. and yes i know i said sorry again *sigh*

dov

Wanderer
Re: You

BenMurray said:
You my friend will recieve no help from us at this forum, Some day you will grow up and learn not to shout abuse at the lead helpers. And you say all us none americans are alike. you mean well educated. unlike 99% of americans where the average IQ is less than the number of american helicopter pilots that can find the controlls for pullup. i mean wtf do americans only ever train on flat ground. or did they just not see the big f*ckoff mountain.... ah and dont get me started on the friendly fire... *sigh* americans all alike big headed and havnt got a clue. i suppose you think that america have the best trained special forces.. LOL

OMG...I dont mean to bring up a topic with dust on it but....screw this...I am a Retired Army Ranger. You are ranting about American Intelligence?? I can't even begin to count the grammar and spelling errors in your post. Are you claiming to have a great IQ? Well, you have a lot to learn about America my friend. Its not just a country. Im not sure where you are from, but I was called to duty 3 times to a combat unit overseas, not in America. I am not going to throw names or spit insults at anyone. Im not like that. But I do believe in my heritage and my country. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

psz

Administrator
Next time, take it to the watercooler.

BTW, this is why I suggested locking 2+ month old posts ;->

8ball

Wanderer
I will refrain from the various comments I wanted to say.

Bu t I will say this, I think that when Ryan see's this, Being an AMERICAN soldier!!! HE will not be pleased and hopefully he will ban your sorry ass.

You are the worst kind of human.

flipside

Wanderer
I do doubt he was joking though, notice how long it took him to say, "Hey, I was just joking" after all the people that attacked him after it, I think he realized he was going to lose either way, so why not just say he was joking..

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
hey guys.. you all forgot something about the war, no this is not a flame but you all forgot to mention why the americans got nto the fight and how we had a BIG havnd in finishing..

first we joine the war cous we was attacked, the reason we was attacted was cous japan was invading the surounding territories and blocking off trade and forcing the area iunder there rule and only there trades... we - america- was asked to intervene so we sent in our own blockade, we stopped all inport and export to japan... this was not our act of war, nor was we at war just yet.. we sent a communication to japan explaining why we did so and that they needed to back off.. in blocking there trade routs we successfully blocked there imports of OIL.. they only had a few months left in there supply. and instead of backing down they thought they could invade the USA and scare us off.. so then there was the fatefull suicide planes that bombed us.. but to the dismay of japan it just forced us in retaliation... and you also must keep in mind we single handedly got japan to surender.. with the atomic bombs we droped that was supplied by a man who fled germany with the technoligy by the name of Albert Einstign.. sorry for my bad spellings.. but anyway that sould in it self show we here in the USA made a BIG difforence.. and that was just what we did to japan.. your also forgetting the manny other things the USA did in the war.. also one last note. at the time we americans had the ONLY sharp shooters in the war ;0)

UOT

Knight
Could a MOD please delete this thread that someone with nothing better to do revived? Or atleast move it out of script support please :(

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
Black Rat said:
Do you know why the US soldiers salute with their palms down and England salutes with their palms showing? To salute with your palms down you must not have been defeated in a war, something that thanks to dumbass Americans, England can NEVER claim!

I don't get it... we lost in vietnam...