RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here Is Some good scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

draco

Here Is Some good scripts

Click here to download

Summary:
Well.... they all good and cool..

Description:
Some of them is useful like Ethy deed etc etc...

What the name of "wolfs" shard????

Installation:
Just place them in their files and go!

BizaR

Wanderer
Voodoo Doctor said:
Hmm i am not knocking your creative thought on this but what would one need with an ethereal deed?

hmm. easy to put on vendors..... easy to ... cary? and ummm yeah well you see um... :rolleyes: phuck i dont know but im gonna find some way to use them now! :mrgreen:

Iseador

Sorceror
lol another one of them usless scripts that is just a waste of the 3mb of memory it takes ;) j/p but there really is no point in a ethy deed cause ethy horses and all are allready easy to add to vendors and easy to carry, just think if you had 10 diff ethys... it would be alot easier if they were just regular deeds

Tylius

Sorceror
lol another one of them usless scripts
First off. Don't flame. It's not nice :D

Whether or not you may find them useless, I'm sure that there are others that may use some of them, or edit them, or whatever.

there really is no point in a ethy deed
I'm sure someone could find a use for one :D

--Thanks for the scripts

LeapingWolf

Wanderer
Perfect item for a gift if your not using cvet rewards I think, some shards change the time spans for the vet rewards and offer those who want things on vendors or as another sort of gift.

Easily done really just think why you want a forge in a deed and the answere is prob the same as my fountians, both marble and sand stone fountian addon deeds

E

enoch144

Draco, what is all this mess included in the zip file- most of these scripts are just pointless and the Stuffs.cs script is just very bad taste and homophobic and quite immature. All the more reason I am glad we removed you from the staff of my shard.

Enoch

D

draco

ENOCH

Enoch im not the staff from Avatars Return im just a player the Gm named Draco the Dragon lord is a gerk stole my name! I had Draco since my 5 years on OSI!

Necroscope

Wanderer
i think someone with the power should kill the download link or the Stuffs.cs script in this pack.

really bad and f@@ked up taste.

E

enoch144

Hmm Draco, I didn't mention the name of my shard anywhere, I think you've only gone and proved you are who I thought you were. LOL

D

draco

well

on Avatars Return its a Admin named "Admin Enoch" so i guessed its you. I just own 1 shard "Abra Sanctium" and im not gonna script any more it sux what people whrite to us scripters "This script sux" etc etc.
But im not telling anyone in here said anything bout this script. or i dunno i dint read all :p....

batarex

Sorceror
! would just like to say I happen to like the ethy deeds as they are a nice way to give an etheral reward to a player and not have them ask you to show them every ethy in the game, just give them the deed and be done with it, let them choose.

batarex

Sorceror
! would just like to say I happen to like the ethy deeds as they are a nice way to give an etheral reward to a player and not have them ask you to show them every ethy in the game, just give them the deed and be done with it, let them choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.