RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here Is Some good scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
I'll laugh if we wake up tomorow and this thread is A: Gone, B: edited heavilly and/or C: Locked ;->

D

draco

yea but guys if they closed this thread.. you dont got anything to complain on :(

giric

Sorceror
KholdStare wrote:

Stuffs.cs

I'm not religious in anyway. I have my own beliefs and stuff...but don't need to get into that. I think stuff.cs is just...gay.

Thankyou for the discriminatory anti-homosexual comment.....

Personally I find ANY comment about religion offensive. If I want to be force-fed religious clap-trap I'd go to a church-type religious gathering.

Please keep any and all relious comments in your own mind.

If you find something offensive, ignore it or leave.

A persons beliefs belong only to himself and that which he believes in.

nobody else gives a damn.

Happy hannukuh
shalom
all hail satan
and god bless
*** or none of the above ***[/quote]

Ravenal

Knight
giric said:
KholdStare wrote:

Stuffs.cs

I'm not religious in anyway. I have my own beliefs and stuff...but don't need to get into that. I think stuff.cs is just...gay.

Thankyou for the discriminatory anti-homosexual comment.....

Personally I find ANY comment about religion offensive. If I want to be force-fed religious clap-trap I'd go to a church-type religious gathering.

Please keep any and all relious comments in your own mind.

If you find something offensive, ignore it or leave.

A persons beliefs belong only to himself and that which he believes in.

nobody else gives a damn.

Happy hannukuh
shalom
all hail satan
and god bless
*** or none of the above ***
[/quote]

AMEN! I agree 100%, religious things belong to themselves, this is a submission, i didn't think it was submitting religions... Note i think i read it SCRIPTS SUBMISSIONS hehe =P

psz

Administrator
Why do people INSIST on bringing up months-old topics?!?

This thread had HAPPILLY died back in NOVEMBER, folks.

(And I reiterate my suggestion that all threads not responded to for a month be auto-locked to keep this crap from happeneing :-/)

sliptongue69

Sorceror
psz said:
Why do people INSIST on bringing up months-old topics?!?

This thread had HAPPILLY died back in NOVEMBER, folks.

(And I reiterate my suggestion that all threads not responded to for a month be auto-locked to keep this crap from happeneing :-/)

I agree...

Devious

Wanderer
i didn't see no point in these scripts. i mean i don't much about writing a script but these looked useless to me. But thats just my opinion. oh well........

m4ndr4g00n

Wanderer
Re: .

If nobody had noticed, draco has a provocative whatever it is that you can have being autoadded to a message. It is in swedish and would be translated to: "You are garbage, you think you own the site, you think you can throw me out? Hahaha! NERDS!"
Quite mature if you ask med :p

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
guys, i am not going to take a side in this fight, i am not saying that his script is good or bad, i dont care... does anyone remember what open source means??? the one thing i can say in defence of the person who wrote this is this one fact... its an open forum, and he is right, you dont like it, dont use it.. a good example is this.. one person sead earlier that the script was GAY.. that was intended to imply that gay is bad/evil.. this script though in bad taste, was not created to be evil, you have to keep an open mind that all ppl come from difforent backgrounds and you dont have to agree with eachother.. thats the best part of an open forum... BUT keep in mind this is OPEN SOURCE.... use it or dont... but dont asume just becous you dont like it does not mean you have to be catered in getting others to remove posts for those reasons.. i am not saying its a good script. but i do see you all gangingup on something that you should have ignored if you dont like it..

sciraxx

Wanderer
Re: ...

draco said:
AddLabel( 40, 160, 0, "6) No anal sex" );
wtf are you talking about its a must have for any good marriage =)

Necroscope said:
i think someone with the power should kill the download link or the Stuffs.cs script in this pack.
really bad and f@@ked up taste.

nonetheless what sucks more is censorship i dont agree with his script but agree with his right to say so. and others may like it =)
i dont.

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
after all, arent deamons, devils, ghosts, ect against religion?? yet we play UO.. uo has these in it.. there is also killing, pk, slaughter.... so if you are going to remove one, then just remove all and stop playing, after all.. its al evil(not really stop playing of course, just an example)..

so let the man and the script be.. you not like it, dont use it...

jaynigs

Wanderer
Just wanted to add, this stuff script is for people with a sense of humour.
Cant believe the amount of people moaning, get a life!! If your Homosexual does that automatically remove your sense of humour also?
i doubt it does...

Sorry to post this but it really annoys me when people get offended by the word gay.. GAY GAY GAY.... what a big deal!!!!

Note : The word gay has many meanings... Happy, Homosexual. And its also used as slang to desribe something... Such as this script is gay.. Why do homosexuals and polictically correct morons with no sense of humour then get offended by it????? Were always picking on you? Go and cry to someone else..

Status
Not open for further replies.