RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here Is Some good scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaileh

Wanderer
Okay, I'm not one to encourage any religion, as religion usually ends up in a heated debate with me.. as most around my area are zealots, feeling that the Bible is a literal transcription of the first 7 days of creation.. I usually propose 'Could 'Let there be light' be a metaphore for the big bang?' and they reply, 'No, God went click..' but that's another thread.. and for any of you who are gonna say 'The big bang didn't happen!' yeh I know, stfu, It's just an example. Law of entropy and all that shiet.. anyways..

The script entitled 'Stuffs.cs' is a blatant scoff at religions, and should be deleted immediately. Please do so, or I will ask a moderator to remove this topic. Other than that excellent job..

D

draco

[code:1]

But still the whole thing is just that u can copy from the Stuff.cs and place it in a new page :p[/code:1]

Phantom

Knight
[code:1]using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Text;
using System.Reflection;
using System.Collections;
using Server;
using Server.Mobiles;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Targeting;
using Server.Accounting;

namespace Server.Scripts.Commands
{
public class AccountWipe
{
public static void Initialize()
{
Server.Commands.Register( "AccountWipe", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( AccountWipe_OnCommand ) );
}

[Usage( "AccountWipe" )]
[Description( "Will remove accounts older than 30 days. Banned accounts will have their character removed." )]
public static void AccountWipe_OnCommand( CommandEventArgs e )
{
ArrayList mobs = new ArrayList( World.Mobiles.Values );

foreach( Mobile mobile in mobs )
{
Account account = mobile.Account as Account;

if ( ( mobile.Player ) && ( account != null ) )
{
if ( account.LastLogin.AddDays(30) < DateTime.Now || account.Banned )
{
mobile.Delete();
Accounts.Table.Remove( account.Username );
}
else if ( account.LastLogin.AddDays(15) < DateTime.Now || account.Banned )
{
mobile.Delete();
Accounts.Table.Remove( account.Username );
}
}
}
}
}
}[/code:1]

That looks familar :)

Your lucky I am not to attached to it.

wolf

Wanderer
my shard's name is deadly alliance. damn now it looks like i'm advertising.

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Yeah...they look so familiar...oh, that's right...I made/changed/copied them...

I used the ethereal deeds for chars on my shard, so they could have a ride, of their choice since I didn't have anything spawning...

The bible was a really f*cking huge pothead who is an atheist and did do it to scoff the Christian faith...and no one said you had to use them. This is an American based program, we are allowed to scoff relgions if we want. We are allowed to do and say wtf ever we want, you don't like it? Stick it in your ass...

wolf

Wanderer
Viva La Resistance!

psz

Administrator
Sacrilege is just just as offensive to someone as a flame, or obsenities.

I personally don't think a script is generally a big deal, but I DO agree with this statement.

Out of the thousands of RunUO users, there are MANY here from MANY religions. Don't assume that they are the minority. You may very well offend the majority of people here. You may offend someone who was helping you. You may offend a dev.

It's no different than being a racist.

In any case, it's just not cool.

KholdStare

Wanderer
Stuffs.cs

I'm not religious in anyway. I have my own beliefs and stuff...but don't need to get into that. I think stuff.cs is just...gay. If you are trying to be funny you did a poor job. If you are trying to be hated then you've been doing a good job.

Oh well, I don't feel like bitching much because it never really helps anything.

I love the title..Here IS Some Good Scripts. Shows some intelligence there. =O

sliptongue69

Sorceror
I didn't do it for either of those reasons...I did it because I thought a friend was going to start playing and wanted to bring his fake "religion" into the game...so I started adding stuff...then I just collected all that I had made/changed and threw them into a zip and said, "Hey, I did this, take a look if ya want."

Ramacide

Sorceror
It's a script, use it or don't. If you don't like what it says then edit to your likings. If your religous and made a script that for some reason said "God bless thee" or "bless thee"" or something of that sort it could be taken religiously but it isn't expected to be edited out. Someone without religion could find that offensive but instead of whining about it they should just edit it to their likings. QUIT WHINING AND EDIT THE FILE or DON'T USE OR LOOK AT IT! Simple.

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Ramacide said:
It's a script, use it or don't. If you don't like what it says then edit to your likings. If your religous and made a script that for some reason said "God bless thee" or "bless thee"" or something of that sort it could be taken religiously but it isn't expected to be edited out. Someone without religion could find that offensive but instead of whining about it they should just edit it to their likings. QUIT WHINING AND EDIT THE FILE or DON'T USE OR LOOK AT IT! Simple.

I wanna give this man a cookie...

Ramacide said:

There's a difference between saying "God bless thee" and an atheist finding it offensive and this script. As i have stated before, this script contains blatant sacrilege and RunUO does not tolerate these types of derogative works.

sliptongue69

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev said:
There's a difference between saying "God bless thee" and an atheist finding it offensive and this script. As i have stated before, this script contains blatant sacrilege and RunUO does not tolerate these types of derogative works.

Is that so? How come it has been on here since...oh I dunno...at least 6 months?

because we have lazy/busy moderators who, half the time, wait until its too late to do anything about the thread, or do nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.