RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Zippy, Tree-hack much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superslayer

Wanderer
to the o.p. :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Zippy OWNED UR ASS !!!!!...u stupid f*cking dork !! HAHAHAHAHAHAH you decompiled a licenced and protected product and achieved NOTHING other than (and i hope) a call from the fed's for breaking the law !!!! (can't stop laughing irl) HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA U STUPID ROTTEN PILE OF MONKEY JUNK !!!!

for all Zippy has done and for the so many that he helped, this is how u repay him?...like some others have said to u'r sorry ass, if u don't like it, don't use it or make u'r own. u are a 733T programer right?

...stuip ungrateful piss-ant. i seriously hope u have enjoyed feeling like an ass and continue to do so for the rest of u'r insignificant life. btw, i hope u get caught jerking off in the mall bathroom by the security guard and decide to stick u'r dick in a blender, followed by self-impalement. ppl like u make me want to find u and skull fuck u'r eyes out.

kthxbye.

WarAngel

Wanderer
superslayer said:
to the o.p. :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Zippy OWNED UR ASS !!!!!...u stupid f*cking dork !! HAHAHAHAHAHAH you decompiled a licenced and protected product and achieved NOTHING other than (and i hope) a call from the fed's for breaking the law !!!! (can't stop laughing irl) HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA U STUPID ROTTEN PILE OF MONKEY JUNK !!!!

for all Zippy has done and for the so many that he helped, this is how u repay him?...like some others have said to u'r sorry ass, if u don't like it, don't use it or make u'r own. u are a 733T programer right?

...stuip ungrateful piss-ant. i seriously hope u have enjoyed feeling like an ass and continue to do so for the rest of u'r insignificant life. btw, i hope u get caught jerking off in the mall bathroom by the security guard and decide to stick u'r dick in a blender, followed by self-impalement. ppl like u make me want to find u and skull fuck u'r eyes out.

kthxbye.

Oh... wow.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
Yeah, that's really sad. It's also a pretty worthless threat.

I missed that, wow, he must be really dumb.

Threating to hack somebody, on a server thats been DDOS attack several times, records have a way of being changed :D

Its a joke, a empty and worthless threat, being issue by a child, isn't going to be taking serious.

Even if you do hack the server, they Ryan is a good Sys Admin, he has the right tools and great database.

Just don't hack anywhere in the 50 states, because the feds will find you.

Zippy:

http://razerzone.com/

superslayer said:
to the o.p. :

kthxbye.

Holy jeebus. :eek:

milt

Knight
superslayer said:

kthxbye.

Wow... that made me almost piss myself IRL.

/me wants a BANANA!!

I am sorry if my post felt like a flame towards anyone, it was actually ment as an appology to zippy and the devs for the behavior of one of the community members attack by topic.

Once more I have always tried to stay out of flame wars, maybe I should have done so in this case as well but Zippy has been nothing but helpful and supportive through out my 3 years with this community, as have Ryan and Krrios. I have had little or no dealing with the remainder of the dev team but those three have always conducted themselves in a professional and helpful manner. If it offends the community that I defend them (even though there should be no need) then I will offer my appology now, as I will always support verbaly and by any other means possible the team that has brought myself and so many of my friends so many hours of enjoyment.

Dev team as always please just keep on doing what you do so well and ignore the loud minority, the silent majority will always be thankful for your work. I have just decided of late maybe the silent majority shouldn't remain so silent.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Why isn't a guy that threaten to hack this network banned from this website?

I want to go vist him in jail and pay Buba.......I am so sad now :(

Courageous

Wanderer
The subject of "cheating" on MMORGS is one that often invokes tempers and passionate pleas. While tophyr's message crossed a line, I find it to Zippy's credit that he left it to a matter of words, and did not elect to squelch or sensor. A good sense of restraint, there.

C//

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Courageous said:
The subject of "cheating" on MMORGS is one that often invokes tempers and passionate pleas. While tophyr's message crossed a line, I find it to Zippy's credit that he left it to a matter of words, and did not elect to squelch or sensor. A good sense of restraint, there.

C//

I don't disagree he shouldn't be banned for his comments about Razor, but threating to hack multiple sites, is indeed something you shoudl ban somebody for.

Like I said I looked forward to going to jail, and paying Buba to be friendly with him.

Frostleaf

Wanderer
superslayer said:
to the o.p. :

...stuip ungrateful piss-ant. i seriously hope u have enjoyed feeling like an ass and continue to do so for the rest of u'r insignificant life. btw, i hope u get caught jerking off in the mall bathroom by the security guard and decide to stick u'r dick in a blender, followed by self-impalement. ppl like u make me want to find u and skull NAUGHTY WORD u'r eyes out.

kthxbye.

Pardon but you managed to bleep all the swears except the 4th to the last word..

*snicker*

Ravatar

Knight
superslayer said:
to the o.p. :

kthxbye.

Just so you know, disassembling software is not against the law for many purposes.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Ravatar said:
Just so you know, disassembling software is not against the law for many purposes.

In this case it was, are you really trying to defend what he did?

Give me a break, what he did was wrong, even if it wasn't illegal but it was.

Your not suppose to decompile programs, check any commerical or free product on the market, you can't decompile those and thus you shouldn't decompile Razor.

It doesn't matter why you did it, you have NO RIGHT to view the source without permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.