RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How? *Very Angry*

How? *Very Angry*

The last week has been bad for me. I feel really hurt and don't understand the world around me. My daughter is now 9 and already a victum of rape. I have watched over her very closely have tried to prevent this as a father and yet it still becomes a reality for me. I am so hurt. My soul feels so empty and am in disbelief that someone in the world would harm my baby in a sick vial way. I hate the parents that abused a child that in turn abused mine. The horrible reality is that he is under age and will never suffer any real damage or term worth speaking of. The sick bastard will be released in a few years and could easily rape other children and cause more parents grief. The legal system around me is a joke and I am ashamed of being a part of a liberal society that feels that people like this deserve their constitutional rights. They in reality should have the constitutional right to either be burned at the stake of hung by their balls. And then in the same week I find out that I might have skin cancer. :(

Johabius

Knight
Holy shit man. I don't know what else to say except that I hope that you and your daughter come through all of this stronger than you were before.:(

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Hey buddy, long time no see. I'm very sorry to hear about what is going on in your life right now.

Feel free to drop me a line if you feel like chatting.

I'm sry, I prolly shouldn't be posting my problems here. But any parent here who has a child that rides a bus to school needs to question where there child sits, if a bus aid is needed and suggest to the school that kids need to move up front as seats become empty. If your child starts wetting their pants it needs to be looked into.

Lucid Nagual;666478 said:
I'm sry, I prolly shouldn't be posting my problems here. But any parent here who has a child that rides a bus to school needs to question where there child sits, if a bus aid is needed and suggest to the school that kids need to move up front as seats become empty. If your child starts wetting their pants it needs to be looked into.

Don't worry about it, the only assholes who would have actually said something out of line are still banned( I think ).

@Topic: Thats fucking harsh man, I wish you and your daughter the best in coming days/weeks/years after this. Pm if you want someone to talk with, I know what this does to people/familys.

But any parent here who has a child that rides a bus to school needs to question where there child sits, if a bus aid is needed and suggest to the school that kids need to move up front as seats become empty.

When I still went to school our busing system was setup youngest to oldest, front to back( Youngest in the front, little ones in the back ). If the bus driver couldnt see you when he/she looked you were in deep shit.

If your child starts wetting their pants it needs to be looked into.

Another would be them touching themselfs alot. Sometimes it could be caused by natural curiousity yes but when you have kids as young as 7, 8, and 9 touching themselfs and thinking its perfectly fine to do it .... some investigating should be done.

As for the guy, I agree with ab. No body, no evidence. People like that person needs to die .. painfully.

Thistle

Wanderer
Those are such heart wrenching events to go thru. My heart goes out to you, your daughter and your family. *hugz*

My heart goes out to you and your family ..I hope everything turns out ok for you...:(

I agree with the rest on this...What they need to do is give the rapist to the family members and let them take care of it...Once convicted of the crime why fill up the prisons with rapist....They need the electric chair once convicted of the crime~~ They live free off our government and walk out to do the same thing when their time is up! Grrrr pisses me off to know end!!!! :mad: :mad: They are nothing but sick bastards! :mad: :mad:

Courageous

Wanderer
You're wondering "how". There was this nationally famous child-abuse-murder case that occurred locally in san diego. At the trial, the mother said something like "how is it that you could be so absorbed with yourself that a brief moment of physical pleasure could be more important than the whole life of a child?!?!"

That sums it up pretty well. The cause of most crime is either narcissism (an unhealthy sense of self importance), sociopathy (a total lack of empathy for other humans), or both. It's the sorry truth that there are just some people like that. It's how criminals come to be.

Give your daughter lots of love. She'll be needing it. Hopefully you plan some sessions with a good therapist also.

Joe.

Trunks01

Wanderer
Sick people is all i can say :/ They need to be jailed for life, even killed :/

Hope you and your daughter get better soon :) Wish the best for both of ya.

I believe you are right about the judicial system. For example steal a car and you can get 5 years in prison even if the only harm you caused anyone in the process was the fact whoever you stole it from is out of a ride for a while. Do something as you have mentioned and you can even get off the hook as easy as only having to do some kind of counseling and shit.

I think the punishments for crimes is rather unbalanced and will be until people start to do something about it.

siran

Sorceror
Lucid Nagual;666460 said:
The last week has been bad for me. I feel really hurt and don't understand the world around me. My daughter is now 9 and already a victum of rape. I have watched over her very closely have tried to prevent this as a father and yet it still becomes a reality for me. I am so hurt. My soul feels so empty and am in disbelief that someone in the world would harm my baby in a sick vial way. I hate the parents that abused a child that in turn abused mine. The horrible reality is that he is under age and will never suffer any real damage or term worth speaking of. The sick bastard will be released in a few years and could easily rape other children and cause more parents grief. The legal system around me is a joke and I am ashamed of being a part of a liberal society that feels that people like this deserve their constitutional rights. They in reality should have the constitutional right to either be burned at the stake of hung by their balls. And then in the same week I find out that I might have skin cancer. :(

Lucid,
Some practical advice: Find a good family therapist, for yourself and other family members as well as your daughter. You will need help to channel your rage; otherwise you will be of no use to her or anyone else. See a lawyer about civil remedies. This is not for vengeance, but to force school officials, etc. to pay attention and act to prevent future occurrences. Make sure you spend some calm time with your daughter that is NOT focused on what happened. Show her that many things can remain normal. Recognize that you are in a grieving process that can be very similar to having lost a loved one to death. As far as the boy who did it (underage you said) the only healthy approach is to avoid fantasizing about violence or (God forbid) actually doing any. Yes, he deserves horrible judgement. But becoming the instrument of that judgement will not repair the damage he has done, nor will it provide any healing. Trust that God or Karma or whatever you believe in will exact an accounting in due time, and focus instead on your family. In the weeks, months, and years ahead you will be glad you did. My heart, prayers, and thoughts are with you, though I don't know you, as is the case with most others in this community.

nekron_14

Sorceror
Sorry to hear of this bad news, I sincerely wish that the inmate's in his prison get the best of him...... Turn his asshole into a manhole, or just severly injure him.

Nochte

Wanderer
siran;667315 said:
Lucid,
Some practical advice: Find a good family therapist, for yourself and other family members as well as your daughter. You will need help to channel your rage; otherwise you will be of no use to her or anyone else. See a lawyer about civil remedies. This is not for vengeance, but to force school officials, etc. to pay attention and act to prevent future occurrences. Make sure you spend some calm time with your daughter that is NOT focused on what happened. Show her that many things can remain normal. Recognize that you are in a grieving process that can be very similar to having lost a loved one to death. As far as the boy who did it (underage you said) the only healthy approach is to avoid fantasizing about violence or (God forbid) actually doing any. Yes, he deserves horrible judgement. But becoming the instrument of that judgement will not repair the damage he has done, nor will it provide any healing. Trust that God or Karma or whatever you believe in will exact an accounting in due time, and focus instead on your family. In the weeks, months, and years ahead you will be glad you did. My heart, prayers, and thoughts are with you, though I don't know you, as is the case with most others in this community.

[edit]Disregard the following. I just realized he said this happened on a bus.[/edit]
We'll call this my first flame ever, anywhere.

You mind explaining to me how in the fuck it's the school's responsibility? Lucid (I'll refrain from commenting as to Lucid's situation, as there is absolutely nothing that I can say that will make any bit of difference. I do extend my condolences, though.) said absolutely nothing about the school being involved in anything. Unless this happened AT school or AT a school function or as a direct result of an action by the school or school representative, there is no way that the school can be anywhere near responsible. How 'bout hold someone who's ACTUALLY accountable responsible, like the boy's parents? Ever thought of that? It's not the school's responsibility to raise their kid. They fell down on the job, it's their heads that should be on the chopping block.

Let's make that a new law. If you raise a monster, and it's proven that he is a monster because of the way you raised him, you get punished along with him for his crime. I am absolutely positive that this would drop the crime rate in this country significantly.