RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How? *Very Angry*

PappaSmurf

Knight
Nochte;667339 said:
We'll call this my first flame ever, anywhere.

You mind explaining to me how in the fuck it's the school's responsibility? Lucid (I'll refrain from commenting as to Lucid's situation, as there is absolutely nothing that I can say that will make any bit of difference. I do extend my condolences, though.) said absolutely nothing about the school being involved in anything. Unless this happened AT school or AT a school function or as a direct result of an action by the school or school representative, there is no way that the school can be anywhere near responsible. How 'bout hold someone who's ACTUALLY accountable responsible, like the boy's parents? Ever thought of that? It's not the school's responsibility to raise their kid. They fell down on the job, it's their heads that should be on the chopping block.

Let's make that a new law. If you raise a monster, and it's proven that he is a monster because of the way you raised him, you get punished along with him for his crime. I am absolutely positive that this would drop the crime rate in this country significantly.

From the context one would gather that the event happened on a school bus, that makes it partly the school systems lack of security and properly trained drivers at fault.

Now on to Lucid...I'd feel for you that's awful and like was mentioned I'd seek out some good therapy and SUE the CRAP out of the School system (if I read your post correctly and if I am correct that it happened on or in their property) and the Family of this slime that did it.

Child molesters, rapists, etc, cannot be cured, they cannot help it, just like homosexuals, they are born this way. Unlike homosexuals however, what they do harms others. Solution? Shoot 'em in the head.

Mideon

Page
Anti-Basic;667356 said:
Child molesters, rapists, etc, cannot be cured, they cannot help it, just like homosexuals, they are born this way. Unlike homosexuals however, what they do harms others. Solution? Shoot 'em in the head.

For once I agree with Anti-Basic...save the shoot them part....(it's nice to fantasize but violence begets more violence etc....though I'm sure he's trying to back Lucid...as I'm sure we all are)

It would not be a shock to me to learn that pedifilism and homosexuality are simply genetic traits.......I am a heterosexual but I by no means chose this...it's simply hardwired into me. As I would guess it is in the two cases mentioned above. (Not saying homosexuality is any kind of evil, it's just a sexual stance, it hurts no one) Pedifilism, molestation and rape on the other hand.....are sets of actions that do indeed harm individuals and those who love them. I have no answers here but I do hope that these issues are brought into the mainstream very soon (hopefully after some genetic basis is discovered) so that real discussion can begin on how to combat these problems.

Lucid, my prayers go out to you and your family. I can only hope that things will improve for you....try to look at everything you have instead of everything that's going wrong and even in the hard times you'll find happiness with the loved ones you have around you. Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll be in this community's thoughts.

Codeus

Wanderer
First off, Lucid Nagual, I'm sorry to hear about the traumatic event that your daughter, and now you and your family are having to endure. I know this is something that ya'll will never completely recover from, but hopefully, things will get back to a relative norm soon.

Now, when it comes to people (should I really say people) that prey on others like this, especially when it is a little kid, I have always had an idea to deal with this situation.
I think that the family should be left alone with the rapist, so the can, well... uhmmm... "discuss" the situation, then prosecute whatever may be left, if anything.

Once again, Lucid, I'm sorry to hear about what happend.

man, i know how ya feel right now, my 8 yr old sister was raped by my 17 yr old cousin, i raised my sister so not only is she a sister but she is also like a daughter.

dont do what i did tho, he was on lifeline for 7 months after i got done with him, i almost got charged with attempted murder, assult with a deadly weapon, and battery, altho all i did was beat him till he stopped breathing, and guys that shotgun stuff dont help either, trust me, the more ppl talked about killing him the angrier at the person i got.

i could have killed him in that instant and not thought twice, but as someone stated. she needs you with her, not in prison, you got to be there to show her not all guys are bad, my sister, luckily isnt to scarred from it, but she still has trouble letting even my father near her somedays.

be there for her bro, hug her tell her how much you love her each and every second of everyday...

with that note.

i have to get this off my chest. IF I EVER MEET THAT MOTHER FUCKER, I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK HOW OLD HE IS ILL RIP HIS DAMN TESTICLES OUT OF HIS ASSHOLE AND MAKE HIM CHOKE ON THEM

siran

Sorceror
Nochte;667339 said:
[edit]Disregard the following. I just realized he said this happened on a bus.[/edit]
We'll call this my first flame ever, anywhere.

You mind explaining to me how in the fuck it's the school's responsibility? Lucid (I'll refrain from commenting as to Lucid's situation, as there is absolutely nothing that I can say that will make any bit of difference. I do extend my condolences, though.) said absolutely nothing about the school being involved in anything. Unless this happened AT school or AT a school function or as a direct result of an action by the school or school representative, there is no way that the school can be anywhere near responsible. How 'bout hold someone who's ACTUALLY accountable responsible, like the boy's parents? Ever thought of that? It's not the school's responsibility to raise their kid. They fell down on the job, it's their heads that should be on the chopping block.

Let's make that a new law. If you raise a monster, and it's proven that he is a monster because of the way you raised him, you get punished along with him for his crime. I am absolutely positive that this would drop the crime rate in this country significantly.

He mentioned the bus in a later post; I should have quoted it as well. I'm glad your first flame has been tempered after further thought; if everyone would do more thinking there would probably be less flaming. It's easy to say the boy's parents are to blame, but again we do not know enough details to so blithely make judgement. Nor is all the talk of shotguns, rusty knives, salt, etc. of much use. I am not speaking from sympathy for the boy, because I don't have any. I am focusing on what is practical and what I know from experience will be of actual help in a time of crisis. The parents are likely as traumatized as anyone else that their child would do something so monstrous.

David

Moderate
You get three chances that way, if the bleeding doesn't kill him, maybe the tetanus will, if not there is always heart disease.

Trunks01

Wanderer
Naw TMS, come on stop being an idiot.

Stuff his face with chocolate and THEN give him the salt, Maybe it would be fun after to stab him with that Rusty knife to see what happens :p

TMSTKSBK

Lord
No, no, no, silly people.

Skin the guy alive...slowly...with the rusty knife. THEN salt him. (Ever poured salt on a cut? Hurts, don't it? [sic])

kaball

Wanderer
i guess if i would ever face that kind of situation i would go rampage .. its because of people vile and dark like this that i fucking hate the way this world is heading.

devJarrod

Wanderer
I have a daughter and a son. If anyone ever raped my daughter, they would be dead. end of story. I would take the time in jail on my shoulders gladly if I knew that my daughter could sleep at night knowing that person no longer existed. I agree that two wrongs don't make a right, but I'd be certain that I'd be doing the world a favor.

Id be gone 2 to 4 years at most. Thats just how terrible the punishments work here as well. (in Germany atm)
Here not only do they not send rapists and child molesters to jail long enough when convicted, they also give them jobs near children when they get out. (on more than one occasion. Its not an isolated incident)

"2 wrongs don't make a right" is complete and utter bullshit. As well as "Turn the other cheek" and all other derivatives. BLOW HIS HEAD OFF.

Vorspire

Knight
Anti-Basic;667794 said:
"2 wrongs don't make a right" is complete and utter bullshit. As well as "Turn the other cheek" and all other derivatives. BLOW HIS HEAD OFF.

Yea, and go to jail, leaving his kid with no father.. are you a fucking moron?
The guy deserves to die, but it's not worth fucking up his kid's life even more.
Good luck for the future, Lucid

Admin Vorspire;668765 said:
Yea, and go to jail, leaving his kid with no father.. are you a fucking moron?
The guy deserves to die, but it's not worth fucking up his kid's life even more.
Good luck for the future, Lucid

i got to agree with you, but this kind of stuff is enuff to make any man go insane, not think clearly and i know in my case, when that happened to my sister, my cousin was at a gas station next thing he knew he was waking up 8 months later, no charges aginst me, for 1 he was only 16 i was 17 so his parents decided aginst the charges, his dad all he said was, hes lucky you got to him before i could cause he wouldnt be alive.

when shit like this happens, only if youve been in this situation would you fully grasp how hard it is to come to grips with reality, and how much will power it takes not to shuve your 22 up his ass and blow the fuck out of his insides.

but as was said she needs you lucid, she needs all your families love and support, i can tell you now its not an easy road and it only gets harder the older she gets to help her

Vorspire

Knight
I know i'd flip out and possibly do just what they are telling him to do if i had to experience such a trauma as this.. so i agree there, emotions are a hard thing to control sometimes.

Weapon of choice. Desert Eagle .09 :p

not me, nails knife salt and anti freeze, run nails threw each of his fingers toes and his nose, carve small pieces of his flesh pouring salt into each wound, trim off his eyelids small pieces at a time, watch him beg and plead to be let go as his eyes shrivel ram nails threw his ears we all know when 1 sence goes down the others increase, this is where you start to soak him in anti freeze carving away as his flesh then, get bleach and soak him in that. then just to keep his death more humane inject anti freeze and bleach into him and listen to him cry out as it eats away his insides when your finished soak his corpse in highest grade acid money can get to hide the evidence