RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How? *Very Angry*

Vorspire

Knight
Ronin Warrior;668840 said:
not me, nails knife salt and anti freeze, run nails threw each of his fingers toes and his nose, carve small pieces of his flesh pouring salt into each wound, trim off his eyelids small pieces at a time, watch him beg and plead to be let go as his eyes shrivel ram nails threw his ears we all know when 1 sence goes down the others increase, this is where you start to soak him in anti freeze carving away as his flesh then, get bleach and soak him in that. then just to keep his death more humane inject anti freeze and bleach into him and listen to him cry out as it eats away his insides when your finished soak his corpse in highest grade acid money can get to hide the evidence

That was umm.. very... graphical. lol.

I'm too lazy to do all of that. I'd rather just chop his dick off and feed it to him raw, every time he regains conciousness, cut something else off and feed him it.

Blade777779

Wanderer
Rixter/Blade

well im 15 and do know much about the law. but people who keep saying ive got a gun and going to come hunting with you that makes u worse than him... i seriously think most of you should sit and think what you have just typed. i mean look at the man his daughter has just been raped and ur all telling him to go kill the dude who did it now if he get's persuading into doing this then he will get sent to prison and then his daughter is going to be left with her mum (if she has 1) and if not with somebody else and then it will makes matters worse SO Please. think before you type...

PS: im sorry to here about your daughter and the skin cancer problem and hope things turn out for the best ^.^

btw. if i see him round my end ill kick the fuck out of him for you i can't get done ^^

Update:

First of all... I haven't checked this thread since the day after I posted it. I have had a sick [ill] feeling and have pretty much isolated myself. I have been working hard to repair the damages done to my family. My daughter has been suicidal and has been acting out. I asked her doctor to up her prozac and give her some sleeping meds. I have worked with her school and we finally have her calmed down and she has been back to normal again. I am hoping the worst is over.

The boy has been prosecuted and was found guilty. He has been sent to a more permanent facilty. Unfortunately, he will only do 12, 18 or 24 months in juvenile. Then he will be released back into society. He will then attend school again with other kids and the school system won't know, because the kid is protected under law. This means that the school won't even know about his past. That information is under lock and key. Let's hope that there are no more victums.

There are many people responsible for what happened. Even though I hold his parents responsible to some degree , but I'm not sure if he was victomized at home or somewhere else. I have talked to my wife about the possiblity that he was a victum of sex crimes in juvenile. He has been there before. I was a little shocked that juvenile sent him in front of the judge within a couple of days and prosecuted him before my daughter had a chance to go to Child Advocacy.

I have been working hard to change school policies and make the school safer for children. The school district is working with my wife and I. I have been working on some new issues and plan on bringing it in front of the school board soon. I have been thinking about joining an organization that has members who have had similar experiences. Once I do that I will look into fighting the system and getting laws changed. Right now I have to focus on my daughter's therapy. I have to go with her in an hour from now.

My biopsy came back Friday. I am cancer free :)

I appologise for my absence. Once things get back to normal I will be able to dedicate more time to the community. I have been working on new projects [...oh] and have not forgotten about "The Mega Pack". Thanks for all your support. I took the time to read all replies and am very moved. I thank all of you ;)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Iomega0318

Sorceror
I am lost for words and can't even compare my life to how your feeling right now.. I am sorry to hear about what happened..

siran

Sorceror
Lucid Nagual;676841 said:
First of all... I haven't checked this thread since the day after I posted it. I have had a sick [ill] feeling and have pretty much isolated myself. I have been working hard to repair the damages done to my family. My daughter has been suicidal and has been acting out. I asked her doctor to up her prozac and give her some sleeping meds. I have worked with her school and we finally have her calmed down and she has been back to normal again. I am hoping the worst is over.

The boy has been prosecuted and was found guilty. He has been sent to a more permanent facilty. Unfortunately, he will only do 12, 18 or 24 months in juvenile. Then he will be released back into society. He will then attend school again with other kids and the school system won't know, because the kid is protected under law. This means that the school won't even know about his past. That information is under lock and key. Let's hope that there are no more victums.

There are many people responsible for what happened. Even though I hold his parents responsible to some degree , but I'm not sure if he was victomized at home or somewhere else. I have talked to my wife about the possiblity that he was a victum of sex crimes in juvenile. He has been there before. I was a little shocked that juvenile sent him in front of the judge within a couple of days and prosecuted him before my daughter had a chance to go to Child Advocacy.

I have been working hard to change school policies and make the school safer for children. The school district is working with my wife and I. I have been working on some new issues and plan on bringing it in front of the school board soon. I have been thinking about joining an organization that has members who have had similar experiences. Once I do that I will look into fighting the system and getting laws changed. Right now I have to focus on my daughter's therapy. I have to go with her in an hour from now.

My biopsy came back Friday. I am cancer free :)

I appologise for my absence. Once things get back to normal I will be able to dedicate more time to the community. I have been working on new projects [...oh] and have not forgotten about "The Mega Pack". Thanks for all your support. I took the time to read all replies and am very moved. I thank all of you ;)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It sounds like you are working in a positive way to promote your daughter's healing, and your own. You have all my best wishes, thoughts, and prayers, Lucid.

HellRazor

Knight
Time, patience, love, and caring can heal all wounds. Stay the course Lucid and stay positive. Things will be better!

Nagozi

Sorceror
I Don't Condone Violence In Any Way

I'd probably get into trouble giving you the advice I'd really love to give you.
wouldn't want to incite a riot by hinting that maybe you should set the guy up after he gets released from prison. It would be a shame if he broke into your house and you had to shoot him on your living room floor.

I would suggest getting a restraining order, god forbid something as tragic as the above scenario were to happen. Someone might get the wrong idea and think you lured him to your home on purpose; if it weren't for that little piece of paper that might just convince a sympathetic jury you were in fear of your life and that of your family's.

I'd like to say that there is really only so much we can do to protect our kids these days; too many whackos and too many laws to protect them. The state of Florida has one of the largest crimes against children networks in the country and still hundreds of sick and perverted pedos flock to this state every year. Can't wait til I move my family out. :mad:

Nagozi;677162 said:
I'd probably get into trouble giving you the advice I'd really love to give you.
wouldn't want to incite a riot by hinting that maybe you should set the guy up after he gets released from prison. It would be a shame if he broke into your house and you had to shoot him on your living room floor.

I would suggest getting a restraining order, god forbid something as tragic as the above scenario were to happen. Someone might get the wrong idea and think you lured him to your home on purpose; if it weren't for that little piece of paper that might just convince a sympathetic jury you were in fear of your life and that of your family's.

I'd like to say that there is really only so much we can do to protect our kids these days; too many whackos and too many laws to protect them. The state of Florida has one of the largest crimes against children networks in the country and still hundreds of sick and perverted pedos flock to this state every year. Can't wait til I move my family out. :mad:
...knock him out, take him into middle of desert ( i live in az ), light him on fire using Thermite... no one will ever know what happened.

Alcyone

Sorceror
I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter, Lucid. And congrats on being cancer free.

Now I've got to play devil's advocate for a bit.

Most of the time, young people who do these heinous acts, have been victims of the same. And they go absolutely nuts, and instead of telling someone, they end up acting out. We actually have a treatment program here in Illinois for juvenile sex offenders. It has a 97 percent success rate because it helps the person 24/7 deal with what happened to him or her and stops the cycle.

And I know for a fact that it's not always the parent's fault. My son and daughter where raped by our friend, (ex-friend) who we had known for 20 years, my husband had been around the world with him and back in the marines. He was the kind of person you would never have expected this from. Never in a million years. He seemed so caring about people, and really a decent fellow. He not only raped them, he drugged them. My son has 7 dead spots in his brain from being drugged at such a young age.

Well, they where ashamed, and fearful of him, so they didn't tell us. Our son couldn't handle it, and went off the deep end. He was caught fooling around with other kids (with their permission, but they where just kids, and shouldn't have given permission) Well, because of the ages they where, and because some things where stretched to the inth degree by one of the parents of one of the other kids, He was convicted of a class x felony. They asked him if he offended, and since he considers even touching, offending, he said yes. So he plead guilty to penetration, because they didn't word it as such and he was only 11 and didn't understand. In Illinois, they take away a parents rights when a child gets arrested for something like this, so we had no clue what was going on, and they questioned him without us there, and kind of railroaded him.

We ended up sending him to the treatment program, where he spent 5 years being treated for this. Now he has gotten out, and he is totally a changed human being. And even helps others who are in pain from similar things know how to deal with it instead of acting out and continuing the cycle of abuse.

It isn't always the parent's fault. As soon as we found out, we got him help. And not all of them should die. If they are young enough, they should be helped, rehabilitated, because they might just be a child that's in soooo much pain they don't know what to do.

I know this isn't gonna be too popular of a post, but that's ok, it's the way I feel, from experience. Because I was raped when I was 9, I felt the same way as most of you, but now that I've seen it from the other side, I have to change my opinion of that. But for the grace of god, that could have been me who got all tied in knots inside, and went haywire. Thank god, I kept my sanity, alot of kids don't and then just go nuts.

siran

Sorceror
Alcyone;677572 said:
I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter, Lucid. And congrats on being cancer free.

Now I've got to play devil's advocate for a bit.

Most of the time, young people who do these heinous acts, have been victims of the same. And they go absolutely nuts, and instead of telling someone, they end up acting out. We actually have a treatment program here in Illinois for juvenile sex offenders. It has a 97 percent success rate because it helps the person 24/7 deal with what happened to him or her and stops the cycle.

And I know for a fact that it's not always the parent's fault. My son and daughter where raped by our friend, (ex-friend) who we had known for 20 years, my husband had been around the world with him and back in the marines. He was the kind of person you would never have expected this from. Never in a million years. He seemed so caring about people, and really a decent fellow. He not only raped them, he drugged them. My son has 7 dead spots in his brain from being drugged at such a young age.

Well, they where ashamed, and fearful of him, so they didn't tell us. Our son couldn't handle it, and went off the deep end. He was caught fooling around with other kids (with their permission, but they where just kids, and shouldn't have given permission) Well, because of the ages they where, and because some things where stretched to the inth degree by one of the parents of one of the other kids, He was convicted of a class x felony. They asked him if he offended, and since he considers even touching, offending, he said yes. So he plead guilty to penetration, because they didn't word it as such and he was only 11 and didn't understand. In Illinois, they take away a parents rights when a child gets arrested for something like this, so we had no clue what was going on, and they questioned him without us there, and kind of railroaded him.

We ended up sending him to the treatment program, where he spent 5 years being treated for this. Now he has gotten out, and he is totally a changed human being. And even helps others who are in pain from similar things know how to deal with it instead of acting out and continuing the cycle of abuse.

It isn't always the parent's fault. As soon as we found out, we got him help. And not all of them should die. If they are young enough, they should be helped, rehabilitated, because they might just be a child that's in soooo much pain they don't know what to do.

I know this isn't gonna be too popular of a post, but that's ok, it's the way I feel, from experience. Because I was raped when I was 9, I felt the same way as most of you, but now that I've seen it from the other side, I have to change my opinion of that. But for the grace of god, that could have been me who got all tied in knots inside, and went haywire. Thank god, I kept my sanity, alot of kids don't and then just go nuts.

Alcyone, you are a living example of how personal tragedy can be converted to growth over time. It's a cliche that whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger, but contained therein is a golden kernel of truth. I have come to believe that it is a waste of time to dwell on vengeance; focusing on healing and positive growth instead is the only worthwhile course of action.

Rosey1

Wanderer
Lucid, I just now saw this thread and I am SO sorry this happened to your daughter. I'm glad you're cancer free though.

My daughter got molested at the daycare by another boy almost 2 years ago. She wasn't raped but she was violated and I had the same feelings as you. How could they let this happen? Why were they not watching the kids? They covered it up too. I was so angry (I still am). I never thought that I would have to talk to my daughter about bad touch/good touch and what was appropriate when she was 4.

I know it's not the same situation but she wet her bed for a week straight and we litterally had to hold her for a whole week. I had to pry her off me first and give her to my husband before I could go to the bathroom.
We went to see a counsellor, just us to see what we need to look for and what we needed to do. We brought her in as well another day.

She said that basically you just need to reassure her that she is safe now and that it wasn't her fault. I don't know how many times I told that to my daughter.

Lucid, I know how long it took my daughter to recover from that. She was afraid when she had to go to a new school, new teacher. She was afraid of the boys because they might do the same thing that G. did to her. I think this August she will be ok though and that's 2 years after the incident. She also doesn't like going back after vacations and I have to remind her that her teacher will keep her safe (i have told all her teachers since this has happened).

I hope that your daughter will be able to recover from this and I know it's not going to be an easy or short road.

My heart goes out to your family *HUGZ*

mehoo

Sorceror
I'm really sorry to hear that :( I was molested as a child and the impact it has had on my family is enormous you need to get you daughter into a good family therapist.

Best of luck

TMSTKSBK;678767 said:
Lucid, how's the cancer?

The biopsy shows that I am cancer free. But to get a lil more into depth...the doctor told me that the spot is still risky. But I know about it and can get it checked every so often and when it becomes cancerous I can fix the issue b4 it gets bad.

Sry just came back to read everything, BTW. I am lord of the necromancers lol.

For those that are curious....

My daughter is no longer suicidal. She still has problems but she goes to a theorapist once a week. The school and government cover-ups go beyond the incident with my daughter. I can't get into too much detail cause I am preparing to fight back. I want all kids to be safe in all schools and on all buses and I won't rest until this becomes a reality. I can't stand sitting back and watching criminals getting protection when victums get next to none. If I have to send myself through 4 years of law school and dedicate the next 30 years to this I will.

Thx for all the posts, messages and IMs. They help :)

++Karma