RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i got the runuo started and the shard going but cant login to game as owner

Ive accessed it, wasnt either of those btw :), but It will not allow me to go to my ports >.> Im going to try one of the OTHER links you gave me. :)

Fixxxer

Sorceror
test it out and keep on trying different settings in your router, I had a router where I had to set the demiliarized zone, which is not good at all, it pretty much opens up everything but that was an old router, check the virtual server and port fowarding settings and set them up then go and check it on

Open Port Check Tool

if you can connect it will show success in green, if not then keep trying with your router

I tried forwarding the port from UO and it completely blew my internet down. Lol...I fixed it, yet I am wondering, can you open a server for me and aquante (aqquante? IDK how to spell, lol) me as owner so i can edit all files?

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Zenechules;841714 said:
I tried forwarding the port from UO and it completely blew my internet down. Lol...I fixed it, yet I am wondering, can you open a server for me and aquante (aqquante? IDK how to spell, lol) me as owner so i can edit all files?

I can give you a server but if you cant connect to yours then you wont be able to connect to mine, sounds like you are having some router problems, so before anything can be done you are going to have to fix that problem.
What router do you have?

Fixxxer

Sorceror
if you can connect to other servers but not your own, then it is a router problem, your router is not opening the port you need in order to connect, I have not had one of those routers so I cant really offer much more advice then what I already have, check all your settings, in your router you have to open port 2593 on the computer that is running the server.

your router will assign different network addresses for all the computers on your network, so the computer that might be running your server might be 192.167.1.15 while your other computer downstairs is 192.168.1.36, and your laptop might be 192.168.1.101, what you need to do is find out which computer your server is and open the port for that computer on your network, so just guessing here it would look something like virtual server runuo address 192.168.1.15 port 2593. I really have no idea how yours is setup, whether it is port forwarding, virtual server, or something else, and i dont know your computers on your network, the only thing i do know is you have to open port 2593 on the correct computer or for the whole network.

I really wish I could be more help here but its all on your part here.

I know which computer hosts, I just dont know what part of my router holds the ports where im able to open & close them :(

Fixxxer

Sorceror
it would be port forwarding or virtual server, you have the 'can you see me' webpage, so make changes to your router, restart it and see if it worked. It should look something like: a field with name, computer(network computer ip), port, tcp/udp,
its hard to say for sure but look for those type of fields and see if you can change them to add in the port and the server computer.

Ends up in fail, there can be many reasons for this as you already know, I think it would be easier for me just to connect to a server.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
damn, well maybe im missing something and someone else and shed some light on the subject, so dont give up just yet.

Alright, but I believe the port is already open, because when I close it, my other computer / my PS3 loses connection to the internet.

I can connect to some servers through Connect UO, like Hybrid, Demise, ABC UO, and all of those, but when I click play on my server I created through Connect UO it says 'cannot connect to UO' and I am using the same client as I use on razor.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
my ps3 kept messing with my connections so i hardwired it into my networks that way it wont be taking other network ips.

Something else I just thought of, not sure if this will work or not but take your serverlist.cs and place it somewhere safe outside of the server. I normally have a folder that is on my desktop that is for all the orginial files I have removed, just in case I need to put them back in the server. Add this and see if this makes any difference when trying to connect.

Attachments

• Serverlist1.cs
    5.8 KB · Views: 5

Soteric

Knight
So you attempt to connect and see this message?
Client : 127.0.0.1 : Connected [1 Online]
Client : 127.0.0.1 : Encrypted client detected, disconnecting
Client : 127.0.0.1 : Disconnected. [0 Online]
What is the current status of the problem?