RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i have a working faction system on my shard : problem postin

danknight21

Wanderer
i have a working faction system on my shard : problem postin

with alot of work in the last 3 weeks i have mannaged to get a FULLY working faction system scripted! i would really like to paste for all to use but dont have a website to put it on and its way to big to post here. the faction system is an exact clone of the OSI one. i have it on my shard with about 100 people testing it out, a few bugs have been found all have been fixed but i would like others to try it out also. I will be intouch please sum1 help me in makeing it so i can post it.

B

badboy

I would be very gratefull indeed for the script, if you would like to send it to me you can contact me thru icq or msn, ICQ 175613207
MSN [email protected] thanks in advance

I can host it i have resently figured how to set up an IIS server on my computer.

I have T3 connection and I leave my computer on all the time.

pm me if you want me to help. ill send you the info you need to get it to me if you pm.

danknight21

Wanderer
See this script took me ALOT of time to set up, i would have no problem sending it to any of you but me and my team are worried we will not get the credit and sum1 else will post under there own name........

Dalius

Wanderer
I will give you and your team credit. All I will do is post it and update the main thread script when you wish me too. A faction script is asked for 4 times a day on the forums, this would be a great contribution to the community!

danknight21

Wanderer
also in the top cornor of each faction menu of the joining stone in little letters is ADT (America's Dev Team) our tag we just ask that no1 removes that.

Dalius

Wanderer
Yeah, that's fight...I remember when I used Sphere, Virtuous Viper's EXP/Level System had "By: VV" smack in the middle of it, and every shard I went on had it still their...

Don't worry, you'll have your credit :p

danknight21

Wanderer
yeah i started off with sphere but....it feel way to far behind so me and my team moved to this. I got like 3 members who are computer programers so our shard is almost just like OSI i really dont think we are missing anything. Anyways they will be sending it to me in like 3 hours when they get back from work and i um....will email to you? anything else u can think of you people need. i never really used the fourms.....i got ALOT of stuff you all ask for and would and would be glad to help.

Dalius

Wanderer
Heh, submitting anything in the Script Submission Forum would help :D
E-mail me anything you want to submit and I'll post it up for you. I'll have anything you send me posted later today.

Again, thanks for releasing the faction script, I'm sure it will be much appreciated (especially for me, Factions are a major part of Seige, and my shard is a Seige Clone)

danknight21

Wanderer
sure no problem.....but 1 more question i got a fully working Champ spawn that spawns the candles an everything just like OSI plus i got all the patch 16 features like when u die in a Fell dungion u go to town and u cant reeneter ofr a certain ammount of time, also u gain more fame/karma in fell along with resources and amount of gold on fell monsters, would this be usefull to anyone?

Dalius

Wanderer
The newest version of RunUO (RunUO 23 Release 2) Has most of these features already I think...I don't think it has the better loot/fame and karma gain in Felucca though.

danknight21

Wanderer
no it dosent, im saying for all you CLONE OSI freeks out there :-p might as well make it perfect also.....we have a fully working vet rewards system all the way up to 5 year rewards.....its an EXACT clone to OSI's one

Dalius

Wanderer
Hah, yeah that's pretty cool. I've only played on Seige a little, so to clone mine to Seige I gotta find out what the rule changes are...

Veldrin

Wanderer
*drools*

Sounds very impressive indeed. Got info on your shard. I'd like to drop by and take a look. And i'm interested in those systems.

danknight21

Wanderer
Veldrin atm America's Dev Team shard if offlimits to the public besides for a few that have been with us for a long time but after the release of beta 25 (we jus picked that one ages ago) the shard is ging public . also we have all the current OSI quests set up...like when u first join as a necro mancer and a paladin, would this be usefull to anyone? also we have fully working tailor bod and blacksmith bod with all the rewards and yes RUNIC HAMMERS

Veldrin

Wanderer
Damn

But yes i think people would definitely be interested in any working systems you offer...hell even if they aren't i am. :D . I'd especially be interested int he BOD's systems.

And thanks for your willingness to contribute.

danknight21

Wanderer
alright well atm i am only posting our fully working faction system with the help of flare later all others will be added after runuo comes out with release 25