RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i have a working faction system on my shard : problem postin

Dalius

Wanderer
Runic Hammers? I don't think that's been done yet....it sounds sweet.
I'll try the shard out when it goes public...it sounds kickass.

danknight21

Wanderer
aye im hopeing alot of people will like it, also any please post anything you would like to see put on, and dont say everything give me specfifics im pretty sure we have everything. our shard is an almost perfect clone to OSI.

danknight21

Wanderer
Flare has already offered to past the faction script. all other scripts will be comeing out after the release of Beta 25, im hopeing the will fix the few bugs left in release 23rl2 so all my things will work fine. but please everyone tell me stuff you would like to see added

Phantom

Knight
danknight21 said:
also in the top cornor of each faction menu of the joining stone in little letters is ADT (America's Dev Team) our tag we just ask that no1 removes that.

If you want it in the release that will have to go. You either are allowing the community to use it or you are not.

Just telling you, notice that comment..

B

badboy

errm.. i wud rly like the script when r u gonna put it for everyone to get ??

B

badboy

So errm, darknight, i wud find the script VERY usefull, where can i get it from you? are you going to put it for others to use? i would be most gratefull and hold your logo

A

Allmight

well

Personally i doubt he have it. I think he only is toying with us.
I could be wrong, sure. So i beleave it when i see it.

ralph

Wanderer

Why not just release the script? If you wait to long the runuo dev team will get all the credit...or how about giving us the ip to your shard so we can see for ourselfs? I personally think its a bunch of bull, Robin has been scripting for a while, its not that easy.

danknight21

Wanderer
we have been working with c+ for a very long time we just recently started using runuo cus of the .net everything we have is true my team wont post anything but ask Flare cus eather today or tommrow we are letting him on to view everything.

Clarke76

Wanderer
So why post that you will be releaseing then take it back? And then go yes it true ask flare when he logs on. And it's c# :)

Lord Sidius

Wanderer
you know ppl by replying saying that this is bs and he doesnt have it wont make him post it for us all to use...be patient i am sure he has it and or will post it when he is good and ready....