RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i have a working faction system on my shard : problem postin

ClanCC

Wanderer
danknight21 said:
no ADT just does not want to lose credit, we where going to post untill alot of people on RunUO started being asses, now we have deicded just to show people it. Some people already have seen it

Show me it i'm not gotta release it :p :) :eek: :D

Phantom

Knight
Well doesn't really matter, Somebody else will do it, and release it.

There are alot of people, that are able to do it. Some just don't want to bother like myself since its not really worth it. Although my staff is working on it themselfs.

Phantom

Knight
Re: ..

ralph said:
Its worth it if you want a lot of players on your shard :)

You can get alot of players without one too.

Doesn't really matter, he isnt going to share, so why are we even talking about it.

Ravatar

Knight
no kidding, he doesn't even have one, so theres no point in begging for it....

and BTW, factions arent fun with 50 total players on a shard, OSI can barely pull it off with thousands. Most of you just want killfests with point systems to show off your prizes of gank. A majority of people don't like factions :evil:

ralph

Wanderer

no kidding, he doesn't even have one, so theres no point in begging for it....

and BTW, factions arent fun with 50 total players on a shard, OSI can barely pull it off with thousands. Most of you just want killfests with point systems to show off your prizes of gank. A majority of people don't like factions
Thats fine, but a lot of people do.

A

Allmight

danknight21 said:
no ADT just does not want to lose credit, we where going to post untill alot of people on RunUO started being asses, now we have deicded just to show people it. Some people already have seen it

LOL, that proves it. They dont have it :D. And personally i dont care,
even if they did have it. Factions will never work ok on a shard unless that shard have at least 50 players online at the same time, otherwise
it would be a bore.

But them backing off now saying we behave like asses. Well they pushed
us and behaved in a way so we started to doubt them, just to get an
excuse to blame it on us that they wont release it. :D And if you post
screenies as "proof", i will be laughing my ass off since screenies are
so easy to manupulate.

So there is only one way to prove it for me, and that is actually to release
it for the public. Until then i will think this is just a hoax.

K

Krazy_zack

'cause they did a search for 'factions' and came across this one....

Gandalfjrs

Sorceror
I can't beleive people actually bought this bullshit "I HAVE FULLY WORKING OSI CLONE SCRIPT FROM A TO Z BUT IM TOO FUCKING STUPID TO GET FREE WEBSPACE FROM 1000 SERVERS OFFERING IT SO I CANT POST ANYTHING AT ALL AND NO MY SHARD ISNT UP!" umm... ..