RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my school

bzk90

Lord
I love my school

So I start my senior year of high school in 4 days and I just received my schedule today. They gave me all 3 of my honors classes on the same day..

A days:
Honors Brit Lit
Honors PreCalc/Trig
Honors Physics

B days:
US gov
Auto CAD
Speech

Joeku

Lord
That's awesome.

I started my junior year last monday. Cato Middle College High School : Welcome!

Now I'm taking college courses instead of high school classes, and earning credits for both at the same time. In two years' time, I'll earn my Associate's degree in science and my high school diploma simultaneously.
The best part is, CMS pays for my books, tuition, and transportation.

Finally, the school system has stopped hindering my education and even started doing me a favor... I never would have seen it coming :p

I have one class Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:30-11:25am, one class Wednesdays from 6:00-8:40pm, and two online classes.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of this free time... :eek:

bzk90

Lord
I hate you Joeku...you just reminded me of the fact that I would have graduated with an associates at the end of the first semester of my junior year if I didn't switch to this shitty school.

Joeku

Lord
Sorry... :(

At least you know how to make nachos. You still owe me some btw.

(okay I know HOW to make them but I don't know how to make them WELL...)

Tintamar

Sorceror
Joeku;706308 said:
That's awesome.

I started my junior year last monday. Cato Middle College High School : Welcome!

Now I'm taking college courses instead of high school classes, and earning credits for both at the same time. In two years' time, I'll earn my Associate's degree in science and my high school diploma simultaneously.
The best part is, CMS pays for my books, tuition, and transportation.

Finally, the school system has stopped hindering my education and even started doing me a favor... I never would have seen it coming :p

I have one class Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:30-11:25am, one class Wednesdays from 6:00-8:40pm, and two online classes.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of this free time... :eek:

Wow I wish they'd a done dat crap bak wen I wus in skool. I mite a got'n a coledge edumacation den. :D

Tintamar;706313 said:
Wow I wish they'd a done dat crap bak wen I wus in skool. I mite a got'n a coledge edumacation den. :D
wat yu has no edyucashuns? dun her in tha souf we gots high qwarity educashuns, espeshally wif our realy smart and intellectubale politshuns

bzk90

Lord
it works as a replacement for english 4...I would rather read classic literature than have to listen to some old lady reteach me the same grammar that I have been learning for the last 8 years.

When I was in high school, there were still kids who could not read words more than 7 or 8 letters. Anytime we had to read out loud, it was my entertainment to hear them struggle. I dont think if any of those kids had books in their houses. (Besides the Bible I mean, which down here, is a felony not to have)

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Today, my school let me set up and run a DOS/database overflow attack against an open-source software we were trying to debug.

It worked. Simple javascript/html that exploited a flaw in the code.

I need to submit the bug about being able to auto-hack the usernames and passwords...they were sending them via GET, not POST >_<. Which basically makes it that much easier for me to automate...

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90;706321 said:
it works as a replacement for english 4...I would rather read classic literature than have to listen to some old lady reteach me the same grammar that I have been learning for the last 8 years.

Already, that's a fair point.

nomad707

Knight
honors? wtf? in highschool i was borderline failing.. (D or D+ in all classes) because i was too busy with runuo and uo.. and smoking too much weed.

Now im in college. hah. weird.

edit, i remember when bzk was like a freshman! man where did time go.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
My school blows chunks, the people their are stupid, and have poor fashion. I swear the school must be 60 years old and will blow if you light a match.