RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my school

TMSTKSBK

Lord
fuck russia if (!KGBChick )

Should be:

fuck russia if( KGBChick )

Siberia might freeze important bits off...and Putin's just not attractive.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
I thought russia was the mother land, it gets called that a lot and by a lot, like in MGS 2 sons of liberty, ocelot said "I abandon her during the cold war."
and something else but i forget.

Admin God

Wanderer
bzk90;707802 said:
But it doesn't matter because we are all from Africa...*tries to start debate*

...actually i'm pretty sure i'm from the 7th floor of the hospital in michigan city, indiana.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
bzk90;707802 said:
But it doesn't matter because we are all from Africa...*tries to start debate*

Yeah, i don't really know if we all came from africa, but i do know that everyone in north and south america all came from europe or africa. but people in europe well i don't know if they came from africa, im pretty sure they didn't but what do i know?

bzk90

Lord
The scientists (read non-believing infidels) have a theory (read made up story) that all of mankind is descended from around 7 African tribes.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
bzk90;708365 said:
The scientists (read non-believing infidels) have a theory (read made up story) that all of mankind is descended from around 7 African tribes.

so is this information true? is it along the lines of all humans evloving from apes? (i love a good debate, like on space, or always changing the debate while debating.)

bzk90;708376 said:
theory.....
Too complicated for him. He's more of the "Say, You ain't one of them fellers that believes we comes from monekys are ya?" kind of guy. Having a belief thats dynamic and changes with the introduction of new evidence is absurd to him.