RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my school

WarAngel

Wanderer
Kishikowa;708367 said:
so is this information true? is it along the lines of all humans evloving from apes? (i love a good debate, like on space, or always changing the debate while debating.)

They're both true.

bzk90

Lord
All lies...there is a lot of assumptions being used in the theory. Assumptions like DNA "evidence" and scientific "research" and "conclusions"

Is it that hard to believe that we all came from 2 people created by god who were expelled from paradise because that bitch eve had to eat the forbidden fruit?

Admin God

Wanderer
bzk90;708423 said:
Is it that hard to believe that we all came from 2 people created by god who were expelled from paradise because that bitch eve had to eat the forbidden fruit?

yes. actually very hard for myself to believe.

bzk90

Lord
Besides everybody knows that the Greek creation myth is more scientifically accurate than the Christian creation myth. How could you not believe that we all started out as clay?

Admin God

Wanderer
*restrains himself from exploding his views of religions onto this thread*
Think i'm going to go make ramen. Hate being sick.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;708377 said:
Too complicated for him. He's more of the "Say, You ain't one of them fellers that believes we comes from monekys are ya?" kind of guy. Having a belief thats dynamic and changes with the introduction of new evidence is absurd to him.

no.. their are many things that could of happened. humans don't just spring from the ground and start reproducing, so they had to come from somewhere, you can go with the adam and eve thing. or go with the apes thing, theirs another one that ive heard but i cannot remember it at the time. i do not stick with the most simple answer.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Kishikowa;708596 said:
no.. their are many things that could of happened. humans don't just spring from the ground and start reproducing, so they had to come from somewhere, you can go with the adam and eve thing. or go with the apes thing, theirs another one that ive heard but i cannot remember it at the time. i do not stick with the most simple answer.

There is a simple answer?