RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my school

Kishikowa

Wanderer
Rosetta;708601 said:
There is a simple answer?

I don't think their is a simple answer besides that ape one, but i don't know how much you can trust it. so, i would say keep searching for the right answer

Kishikowa;708679 said:
I don't think their is a simple answer besides that ape one, but i don't know how much you can trust it. so, i would say keep searching for the right answer
We come from our mother's vaginas. It isn't pretty. And thats no mom joke.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Kishikowa;708679 said:

Darwins theory is not as simple as that. Much more complex actually. We didn't come from apes. It's more we are like the apes and both came from a similar extinct creature. The missing link they call it.

But for anyone that may want to know more how the theory has grown check out Stephen J Gould. He has done extensive work on it through the years.

And your both wrong, it's not the vagina or the nuts where we start, its the womb =P.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
Rosetta;708689 said:
Darwins theory is not as simple as that. Much more complex actually. We didn't come from apes. It's more we are like the apes and both came from a similar extinct creature. The missing link they call it.

But for anyone that may want to know more how the theory has grown check out Stephen J Gould. He has done extensive work on it through the years.

And your both wrong, it's not the vagina or the nuts where we start, its the womb =P.

actualy we all start as sperm, then we get transported to the womb where we devlope into a baby.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Kishikowa;708804 said:
actualy we all start as sperm, then we get transported to the womb where we devlope into a baby.

Ok now I have met a few people in my life that didn't have a clue about this sort of thing. And I am not going to make fun of you for it.
But what I will do is this: Education

This will tell you all you need to know about it all. It's actually quite fascinating to see how we develop.

nah, a lot of people are this dumb. I think it stems from the fact that the sperm contaisn the stuff that determines gender. Or actually, he probably doesn't know that either. Whatever. Someones parents didn't sit them down when he was younger, or he lives in some wingnut area that thinks sex ed is immoral.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Speaking of schools.

Don't you hate it when they give you a homework without explaining/teaching the material first?

And then don't answer questions?

Kishikowa

Wanderer
Rosetta;708840 said:
Probably not, but hell anyone can learn something new. Maybe he will too.

learn something? i know it already, we are like 50 50, we get dna from our fathers and dna from our mothers which allows us to devlope. but apperently people like to jump the gun and think im dumb. well ill asure you im not.

bzk90

Lord
Kishi, you said we start as sperm from our father; the fact is that we don't "start" until the sperm and the egg have merged. You were wrong but it isn't a big deal.
Keep in mind the most people here are college students who have taken biology at least once; learn from your inaccuracies and move on with a greater knowledge than what you previously had.

U.S. Americans and like South Africa and the Iraq, Asian countries and like such as. etc. don't have maps etc. Like, such as, like.