RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my school

Kishikowa

Wanderer
Joeku;706652 said:
Do you go their too?
That explains a lot.

oh? hey its the closest to my house and im not going to an emo art school or a dress up school so screw that, ill get stuck with the retards *sigh*

bzk90

Lord
Welcome to RunUO Kishikowa

Here at starbucks you should be aware of the grammar nazis; they are an elite race of ninja who seek out grammar mistakes and force you to learn from your mistakes. It is actually a great system...you will learn to love it.

4 years ago my english was terrible but now it is acceptable.

crackrat

Wanderer
nomad707;706335 said:
honors? wtf? in highschool i was borderline failing.. (D or D+ in all classes) because i was too busy with runuo and uo.. and smoking too much weed.

Now im in college. hah. weird.

edit, i remember when bzk was like a freshman! man where did time go.

*cries* our little boy hes almost grown up now/ lol. Glad to see your still working hard at goals bzk ;)

Kishikowa

Wanderer
bzk90;706680 said:

Here at starbucks you should be aware of the grammar nazis; they are an elite race of ninja who seek out grammar mistakes and force you to learn from your mistakes. It is actually a great system...you will learn to love it.

lmao i guess so! and ty for welcoming me to runuo! but ill have to keep an extra set of eyes on my spelling to stay safe

TMSTKSBK

Lord
bzk90;706680 said:

YOU MISSED A COMMA, ZOMG!!

Greets. I'm the lead grammar nazi-ninja.

bzk90

Lord
Phasen sehnen sich die Grammatik Nazin, Tod zu den Ungläubigen!

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90;707000 said:

SAY NO TO FREE TRANSLATORS.