RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my school

Joeku

Lord
I was hoping that I didn't need to spell it out that I was playing upon the "jumping the gun and saying I'm dumb" portion of his post in my reply...

Kishikowa

Wanderer
Well must i talk about the Chromosome? Humans consist of 46 chromosomes, you recive 23 chromosomes from your father and recive another 23 chromosomes from your mother, the extra one from the 23 (22 autosomes) is either an X or a Y. Females have two X chromosomes while men have 1 X and 1 Y chromosome.

Anti-Basic;708995 said:
U.S. Americans and like South Africa and the Iraq, Asian countries and like such as. etc. don't have maps etc. Like, such as, like.
THEY DONT HAS MAPS. 5% OF US. NO MAPS!!!

Kishikowa

Wanderer
bzk90;708972 said:
Kishi, you said we start as sperm from our father; the fact is that we don't "start" until the sperm and the egg have merged. You were wrong but it isn't a big deal.

I will admit that my answer might not have been fully explained which made me wrong. its true your not truely a life untill the sperm merges with the egg. I am not dumb, and as a human being, i can be wrong. i will admit it and not be ashamed. (at least its better then going on forever with the wrong answer in life.)

Kishikowa

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;709025 said:
no one hates you, just wondering who you are. WOW.

well im kishikowa, my real name will be kept safe, probably like a lot of other people, but i have been on this form before with another account. but i forgot the password and the email i used it with. but ive been on here for like 2 weeks now.

name of other account. are you a liberal or conserrvative. are you religious or not. those questions may seem weird, but in starbucks, thats what will be most applicable.

Kishikowa

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;709033 said:
name of other account. are you a liberal or conserrvative. are you religious or not. those questions may seem weird, but in starbucks, thats what will be most applicable.

i am not religious, and i don't really care about the sides but i think i would go with liberal since they had a long rain, and the most the conserrvatives so far to my knowledge is lower the tax by 1% they may have done others but i don't have the time to look it up.

Oh i know this will sound dumb, but if anyone knows where i can pick up a dodge rampage somewhere in southern ontario please let me know :p (i hope this don't get me in trouble)

Admin God

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;709033 said:

Somewhat of a rightward leaning libertarian centrist if such a thing exist. Agnostic.

I'm right on a few things, mostly moral/social issues, but left on most things. I'm much more radical on the few things I'm right on, so it balances out somewhat.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;709046 said:
I'm right on a few things, mostly moral/social issues, but left on most things. I'm much more radical on the few things I'm right on, so it balances out somewhat.

You have a fantasy of licking out a chick's asshole. How the fuck can you be radically right on ANY moral/social issues? :p

WarAngel;709049 said:
You have a fantasy of licking out a chick's asshole. How the fuck can you be radically right on ANY moral/social issues? :p
its not what you do in bed that counts, its who you do it with and whether your faithful to them or not that does. Even Joekus...thing... would be acceptable in that sitauation.

Admin God

Wanderer
WarAngel;709049 said:

ha sorry WA, it won't let me give you karma for that one.

Joeku

Lord
No no, sodomy is a sin, and any abnormal sexual act, regardless of sexuality, and regardless of marriage, constitutes as sodomy. You're going to hell.

WarAngel

Wanderer
I still try to advocate freedom of religion whenever I can muster up the strength to, but goddamnit do I hate religion. Not even religion, just the moralistic bullshit it spawns. Fuck, it annoys me more than anything.