RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I spoke with god...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bzk90

Lord
you didn't catch the joke warangel...

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was making fun of the dopehead for saying stupid shit.

Cigarets raped my mother and killed my sister...

I am curious as to how you got the idea that I am trying to disprove god...I'm just here to poke fun at the lambs who follow organized religion blindly.

In fact I have stated before that I believe in multiple higher powers. I don't have a problem with a belief in a god or gods, what I have a problem with are people who will take faith over science.

WarAngel

Wanderer
He didn't say anything stupid. You support faith, which he had and it helped him overcome smoking, but at the same time you deny it (there was no science involved in anything he said). Which is it?

By the way, I haven't seen anyone that has said anything like the "blind lambs" you talk about. Unless simply believing makes you a blind lamb, in which case you're completely lying about your continual support of faith.

in all honesty my 1.5 cents is, there is no sure way to prove or disprove god if you believe he/she them are out there nothing can stop you from believeing but yourself, if you do not believe there is a god or gods out there.

there is no way anyways able to disprove you either and live to tell you about it.

most ppl claim to see god and heaven when they die. My OPINION is heaven is what we make it its not a bright light or a kingdom of god, its a place we create with all our happy feelings all our good times and all the love we exp threwout life. there is no sure way to tell someone there is no god, because we are the deciders of that not anyone else

WarAngel

Wanderer
Ronin Warrior said:
in all honesty my 1.5 cents is, there is no sure way to prove or disprove god if you believe he/she them are out there nothing can stop you from believeing but yourself, if you do not believe there is a god or gods out there.

there is no way anyways able to disprove you either and live to tell you about it.

most ppl claim to see god and heaven when they die. My OPINION is heaven is what we make it its not a bright light or a kingdom of god, its a place we create with all our happy feelings all our good times and all the love we exp threwout life. there is no sure way to tell someone there is no god, because we are the deciders of that not anyone else

I love the logic of your post! :)

bzk90

Lord
must I clarify everything...
llessur1 said:
hey man i beleve you god got me clean from dope it was him i prayed to and he answerd me i no because i was realy bad into dope thank you god for saving me
List of reasons why this post is stupid:
he started his post with "hey man"
he uses no punctuation at all
he misspelled 3 simple words

Do I even need to mention the fact that his (llessur1) post looks like it was made by somebody who has lost 100% to many brain cells?

I would not have made fun of him if it was not for the fact that he is THIRTY FIVE YEARS OLD.

Anyone who has seen little nicky will understand why llessur1 sounds like an idiot.

Young Man (John Kirk): "After we tried for many years, the lord helped my wife conceive a baby."

Cardinal: "No, no, no, your best friend Fitze helped your wife conceive a baby. He helped her conceive it all night long."

When I say blind lamb I'm talking about people who don't question what they are taught.

I'm not going to sit here and run in circles with you (WA) about religion. It's always the same shit that we have both read 100's of times so I don't see a point in repeating history.

We both have our opinions and It is my opinion that you are a self-important fool. Im sure the feeling is mutual...

WarAngel

Wanderer
You think I'm self-important? You spent 75% of your post making fun of someone for how they type messages. Please be hypocritical.

I am glad you base your thoughts about life off of movies like Little Nicky though. It'll get you somewhere for sure.

Good night, bzk. I love you, despite the fact that you make sense less than half the time. I know what you're trying to say most of the time, I just give you hell for it because you don't express it right. :D

bzk90

Lord
I am a man of few words and even fewer sentences...

*... is a registered trademark of bzk90*

Adam Sandler is a genius...you should respect him

Sunshine

Wanderer
I know religion like many other subjects fire peoples emotions. Therefore I will not try to use run uo forums to change anyone thoughts on their beliefs. I think through sharing comes understanding. I may or may not agree with your thoughts but when communicated in hopes if enlightening others, we all win.

Sunshine

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
like usual sunshine wins the nobel peace prize for forum neutrality

<3 sunshine...(tm)

thank you <3 bzk too

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bzk90 again.

i agree with you sunshine our religion and beliefs is dictated by us sure i will have a convo with someone about religion but i will not try to convert nor disprove them.

i will explain my beliefs and reasoning for it and they will explain theirs and we calmly discuss our opinions on the others beliefs in a way that doesnt bash flame or start an arguement.

its not about whos god or heaven or hell we believe in its about why we believe in it and if we believe in something that strongly no one should ever try to disprove it there will be some that do because they think its rubbish.

but think about this would you want someone trying to prove to you there is a god?

kellsar

Wanderer
mmm... another post...

Wow... It went from "someone's experience" post to a "bash/debash" post...

*eats some popcorn*

God... It is just an idea that sounds plausable at the time (and usually in the future)... but if we look at this very thoughly, interestingly we find that it is just some pathways, running at the speed of electricity, that store data...

My question...

What happend when your "battery" dies out? hmm...

My theory...

We die.
That's it.
We die.

Famous saying... Life's a b****h then you die...

Alcyone

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
I wonder why "God" only speaks to christians...

Was Muhammed a Christian? He spoke to Allah, which is actually the same God that the Big 3 believe in, Judaism, Muslim, and Christianity. And Moses is famous for talking to God in a burning bush. He's not a Christian, he was a jew. And Wiccans and Pagans comunicate with their "God" on a constant basis. I could go on with examples, but I think you have the picture.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Well I can see my post has helped out so much...

I have a few things to say.

1: I am god on any server I am GM or higher.

2: Popcorn sounds good.

3: I am still to young to know what I want to be when I die.
(death, devil, angel, tooth fairy, you know, those things...)

4: DraconisDesBois may have a drug problem. The stroke may also have been a sign telling him to stop.

5: God may just randomly give people strokes to keep us on the edge of our seats. But hes nice enough to stack the odds so they favore drug users and old people.

6: I still have no clue what "<3" means. does it mean "Less than three"?
"<3 sunshine" = "Less than three sunshine." Well theres only one I know...

[/endpointlesspost]

MarciXs

Sorceror
DraconisDesBois said:
I spoke with god.

He said that -

"If you die, you have proved"

As i left

He said that -

"If you live, you can say that you have spoken to the Lord"

Then i woke up in the emergency room, from a stroke.

One more thing. How does God's voice sound?

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
From the first post, I already knew this was going to blow up with flames, and what-not, but it seems it's slowed down, so I'll share my view.

DraconisDesBois, wtf are you on? If there is/was/ever will be, some sort of "God", then why in the HELL is he talking to you of all people in this forsaken world, and not someone who acctually needs to get some sort of faith/hope?
I've failed to see you explain that question in any of your posts, and until you do, with facts supporting your answer, making it believable, I refuse to identify you as an intelligent being of this world.

Another thing, thank-you everyone who part-took in the flameing, you proved Peoharen's instructional "manual" on flaming to be accurate, thus showing that human behavour is, again, predictable. GG.

My final opinion, this thread was a bad idea from the start. "God" didn't talk to anyone, never has, never will, the bible is a book of outdated illusions, "morals" don't exist, and I will never put beleife into something that does not exist.

[/anti-christ]
[/opinion]
[/discussion]

bzk90

Lord
99.9% of the people on this forum are reliques...run kirin run

I disagree on the bible being outdated. I think it is a very important piece of LITERATURE. People shouldn't take the bible as the end all be all...especially when you consider how many edits have been made over time...

As far as I'm concerned, organized religion is just a way to control the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.