RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could change the world...

Dr. Phil is a moron. I swear if we can get rid of the lawyers politicians and shrinks, the world would be a much better place to live.

Johabius

Knight
Anti-Basic;645317 said:
Dr. Phil is a moron. I swear if we can get rid of the lawyers politicians and shrinks, the world would be a much better place to live.
qft for sure...I love to scream at Dr. Phil

Puron1794

Wanderer
I seem to recall reading / hearing someplace that Dr. Phil didn't even have a PHD...that he was a self-proclaimed doctor or something. On the other hand, my extreme disdain for the man may have simply caused my mind to invent that factoid so I wouldn't be forced to lose my faith in the education system that would allow him to attain a PHD.

Randomly, I was just flipping channels and paused on Mtv, there was a "reality" show on called "The Hills". This show appears to be about disgustingly rich, spoiled brats who have replaced the need to breath with the need for high drama. I've now decided that if I could change the world, I would banish these cotton candy brained twits to a 3rd world country where they're forced to live in mud huts that will surely ruin their Prada shoes and therefore cause them to kill themselves. ...And the balance of the universe is restored. :D

Johabius

Knight
Puron1794;646766 said:
I seem to recall reading / hearing someplace that Dr. Phil didn't even have a PHD...that he was a self-proclaimed doctor or something. On the other hand, my extreme disdain for the man may have simply caused my mind to invent that factoid so I wouldn't be forced to lose my faith in the education system that would allow him to attain a PHD.

Randomly, I was just flipping channels and paused on Mtv, there was a "reality" show on called "The Hills". This show appears to be about disgustingly rich, spoiled brats who have replaced the need to breath with the need for high drama. I've now decided that if I could change the world, I would banish these cotton candy brained twits to a 3rd world country where they're forced to live in mud huts that will surely ruin their Prada shoes and therefore cause them to kill themselves. ...And the balance of the universe is restored. :D
If you think the people on "The Hills" are bad(and they are), wait until you catch an episode of MTV's "My Super Sweet 16". They need to rename that show to "I'm a spoiled rotten bitch on my birthday and every day of the year"

Puron1794;646766 said:

please tell me you're single.

FireSoul

Wanderer
Puron1794;646766 said:

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I spent an afternoon trying to find dirt on Dr. Phil. What I discovered (and of course *facts* on the internet are always questionable), is that he did have a PHD, he went back to university to get it (that's when he met Robin). He and his Dad had numerous rather odd and questionable business ventures before that (one of which was a fitness center). He was married once before Robin. I read an interview with his first wife. She claims she divorced him because he was controlling, and kept harping on her about her weight (she was never over-weight). I also read 3 or 4 articles written by other psychiatric professionals who think the *advice* he gives guests and veiwers is not only wrong...but potentially damaging.

Malaperth

Wanderer
I am frightened almost to the point of hysteria at the thought that you, a women of culture and knowledge, would waste time even typing the name Dr. Phil into a search engine...

I am crushed and saddened at the state of the universe...

:D

FireSoul

Wanderer
Malaperth;646838 said:
I am frightened almost to the point of hysteria at the thought that you, a women of culture and knowledge, would waste time even typing the name Dr. Phil into a search engine...

I am crushed and saddened at the state of the universe... :D

Bite me, then give me a life :p

(and that should be WOMAN, I'm not plural)

Dracolique

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;643434 said:
Uhhh.....

kill half its population?

You know, I am going to the trouble to try to make this asshole look like the fool he is, but after seeing 6 or 7 of his posts, I am starting to realize that he is simply a moron who needs to be put on ignore... NOT anyone really worthy of my time.